Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Norwich City V Chelsea, Jan 21
Delmarco (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
This is funny replay because Chelski is awful! Looks like a football blooper reel!
OkPascal (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I dt appreciat avb, he doesn't have da skill 2 run a team. Beside, where da F come fr da philosophy to play sturridge. Ya'all know and seen what he did against arsenal. United and so on. Everytime he's playin chelsea is strugglin. Same goes to bosingwa. And what happen to ivanovic. If he remove tis 2 players. Chelsea will come bck for real
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Accurtae accessment.... Sturridge is just the media "England" hog...
Chrisjuw (Chelsea) 2 years ago
C'mon torres
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Torres can't perform if the Midfield is not working.... If Sturridge & Bosingwa keeps conflicting on the Right side.... If Mata is striking and not behind the CF.... If the back 4 includes Bosingwa.... When all this is fixed I will point fingers at Torres
DanielA (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Feel sorry for Torres tbh, he plays very well
IMVEE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Huh its nt about torres any more its about chelsea....common buy an in form poacher or try sturridge central
Lee333 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
You can tell Torres is a brilliant player even when he's off form. I believe his goal scoring drought is due to a lack of confidence and him being incredibly unlucky.
Toronto1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol notice at 1:38 torres looked like he was going for celebration
Mercurialmatt (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Torres doesn't want our sympathy. He wants goals
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I know how to solve the torres, carrol, david luiz and man city problem. Let man city buy torres for 100 million. Let Chelsea buy carrol for 70 million and let liverpool buy david luiz for 44 million. All will be solved. Man city will get their new toy as they always do, chelsea will have a brand new forward who won't feel the weight of the price tag because he is being bought on 'potential. ' liverpool will have a 'defender' instead of a defender of who scores own goals(carragher). (at least luiz doesn't score own goals.) The world will be right again.
/end sarcasm/
RageKage (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You don't remember that Luiz own goal a few weeks ago? Sometimes he's a little shaky in the back and get dispossessed trying to dribble out of the back.

Apart from that, these would be some very interesting changes.
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Has anyone notice that nobody really makes fun of torrid Torres anymore? I think people think it's just sad to see him like that. Anyways, I think chelsea just needs time to catch on to AVB's philosophy. (although david luiz a. K. A pyscho bob doesn't help much in that.)
Princefad1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Socceric you are a buffoon. Luiz had a brilliant game
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
David luiz is a great player.... He is still very young and highly skilled...
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He aint a skilled defender
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Mata played really well
Lostagent23 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Torres jokes are funny and all but....

He is just been really unlucky. English media are scum btw.... Always looking to cause trouble.

And his stupid team-mates are always sulking whenever he misses.
The problem is he feels his wrong no matter what he does that's why his form is just nose diving.

Let me tell you this kid always puts the fear of god in defenders even on current form.... And I always hate to see him line-up against us. Chelsea have a lot wrong with them atm but Torres is not the problem his just the scapegoat.

Hey if you all don't want him we will take him (not really a strikers the last thing we need), I think he isn't that happy at Chelsea I just hope he gets better cause this feeling bad for him is really quite pathetic I just wanna go back to hating him.

LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
Well said man
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
- I think Norwich played reasonably well. They also created a few chances themselves and only later in the match seemed to be under sustained pressure. That at least is what I gather from the highlights.

- Ah Torres. I'm really sorry for him, he's a great player and it seems like every time he does something really well, it just doesn't go in (first-half chance) and every time he doesn't it is decisively important (second-half chance)
Jejaka96 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I feel sorry for torres....  But he is still a good player....  Chelsea must work together to score a goal....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football