Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Norwich City V Chelsea, Jan 21
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I dun think we play poorly, its just that our finishing is not there. I watch the match, norwich city is a joke, they kept playing defensively and play on the counter which really frustrates me! We kept attack attack attack.... We can't even get one fking goal!
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Torres' finishing is not there....

However, Chelsea attacked really well- they had Norwich under their fingertips for most of the match.
Atrixer (Norwich City) 2 years ago
"Norwich City is a joke". I'm confused, did you not watch the game? We're ninth in the league. It was 50-50.... Mighty confused right now
Blues1only (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The way you approached the game was a joke. Expected, but still a joke
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Chelsea wasn't bad.... It's just that they can't finish.... Chelsea is having possesion most of the time =P
Princefad1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Norwich City played very well. Especially defensively, they were on point. You're right, Chelsea didn't play badly, the finishing was just really poor today
Peletutu (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea is poor
[account-removed] 2 years ago
^^^^^^that's a good one ^^^^^^ LOL
Aatir (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Poor poor finish
Roberto888 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
1st clean sheet for Norwich; excellent fingertip save frm ruddy; and torres shld have shot the ball first time instead of positioning himself
Trev11 (Canning City SC) 2 years ago
Luiz was beast
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
We need good highllights
Gunnerful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Fernandon't Scorres!  
Gunnerful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I really hope he finds his form soon, I feel bad for him, I miss the days he was the most feared striker in the EPL.

But now I can't complain, I'd love to see RVP as the most feared striker in the EPL for years to come
NeymarJr (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Fernando Scoreless
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Hahaa neymar jr
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Torres and Mata were a real handful. Unlucky
Zone425 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Man, it looks as if torres totally has no confidence left in him. He looks as if he is playing a first game....
Man I really hope he scores to boost his confidence up.
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Boy torres.... What a truckload waste of money
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Liverpool wasted it as well
We'll see.... Andy cole?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Lol @ those torres lover and AVB
Just freaking sell him away, you don't make someone play and expect him to score just because he is bought at a high price
Chelsea under AVB has been s**t
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It's not AVB's fault that he had old players. In the summer when we get new young players. Chelsea will be better
Typical city mentality
San43 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow clean sheet for chelsea that's great.... Lol
Rahulhaque (Chelsea) 2 years ago
So much possession.... Absolutely clueless in terms of chance conversion.... Aaaarghhhh
Sueazy (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Did anyone else notice that the whole first half didn't have a single foul? Pretty cool. And LMAO at Maldou's shot
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
Who is Maldou?
FifaXX (Napoli) 2 years ago
Kitfisto (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow nice game for John Ruddy! Too bad Torres didn't score. I kinda feel bad for him
Champi0n (Manchester City) 2 years ago
What the Hell actually happened to Torres? Was the man cursed or something? 1 he cannot finish for s**t now

Kick4Life - changing lives through football