Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Norwich City V Chelsea, Jan 21
Kisho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The most boring match in the premier league so far. Not even a yellow card
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Haha.... No need to watch it then
Gtbanana (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why do you need a yellow card to make a game exciting?
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Was very sad Chelsea didn't score
I'm trying to say nothing absolutley happened and I didn't say that you need a yellow card for a good game
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Torres misses another sitter :X
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Well he had no run up and felt he had to poke it into the side, he couldn't generate power for even a finesse finish. But I do agree he should've buried it
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
And if it did go on target it would get blocked so it didn't matter
Few days ago I thought torres was just unlucky. Now I finally know the truth - poor finishing
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
People are leaping on to the "Torres cannot finish" bandwagon, but I thought Juan Mata's finishing was way worse. Even Ramires and Meireles were missing good chances
2 years ago
The whole team is out of form...
Abworlock (Chelsea) 2 years ago
True that, no off ball movement only in second half for 30 min did they show any life. No one looks like the want to make a run or receive the ball. So much talent standing around watching the ball, no one expecting the ball to be passed to them, even in shallow mid and defence. I don't understand how so much talent and experience can fall so short of expectations. OMG I live in the Boston Mass viewing area. It is exactly like the Red Sox. They have no real club leader and no one is willing to step up and lead. John Terry.... Make it happen
Kibakun (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Bandwagons tend to start from reoccuring trends.  Mata is quite a consistent player
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Mata has been an outstanding player overall in his first season, has scored some really good goals too. I guess that's why people forgive him for one bad game. Same with Ramires, they've been our key players
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Did you just divert the blame to Mata?

Also, what a great idea to label all "anti-Torres" fans on a bandwagon - he's a flop and we acknowledge it....

The rest of Chelsea is just on poor form. I wouldn't be surprised if things starting picking up for you guys soon!
Peletutu (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The team's confidence is too low only a few players still have balls
GWcoo1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It will be a sad sad day for me if Drogba leaves
Drogba is awesome
Roelssimon (Club Brugge KV) 2 years ago
Time to put Lukaku in front
I hope so, I want to see more of him. People judging him already when he's only 18 and not played more than 20 minutes a game
Still keep torres up front, Lukaku can play for Sturridge a few times
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I agree Lukaku should be given a chance. Hopefully Torres will start scoring goals, but for now Lukaku looks more threatening. I know he's only 18 & for the future but Chelsea needs goals badly & the sooner Lukaku starts geting more minutes on the pitch the better. We need more options and it might be a good idea to try him, alongside Sturridge & Mata
I4SUN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Our defence still needs to be worked on!
Really? Because we kept a clean sheet today
Foballa (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Last time I checked torres is supposed to be a striker right, paid big time to score, assists is for thee midfielders
Etowadi (Chelsea) 2 years ago
LEave Torres alone...
Valdarama (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Torres is a joke, why do fans still have faith in him? Honestly I can't think of a reason why you all give him a second chance, , chealsea is better of with out him, sturridge, drogba, are much better
Torres is still a great player, he just unlucky and not finishing, he needs to be in the right spot in the right time, and want to score, like today that miss he had to finish that, I still love him and have hope
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Torres is a great player noone can deny that. I think his confidence is shot and he has been overthinking everything he does on the pitch, because he is still under immense pressure to justify his 50mil pricetag. It takes only the best of the best to overcome that pressure
I woke up for most of game, and I can say I'm very very disappointed with the result, I give credit to Norwich keeper as he made a good amount of saves which was nice for them and home side, but Chelsea should have finished more I mean I love Torres and always hope he will score and stuff, but I mean that miss in front of net! I just wish he put them in back of net for those chances, we all know he can and he does amazing stuff, just unlucky and sad, I little mad for that, same for rest of Chelsea we needed finish, Mata should have scored too, but it really too bad Chelsea as we dropped 2 points and not happy oh well
Fastt187 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Hopefully torres buries soon.... Once he gets one the floodgates will open
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
People have been saying that for a year now...
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yeah even if torres scores, that doesn't mean flood gates will open. I think chelsea's lack of creativity and lack of decent crosses doesn't hlp torres in scoring. Even one of the commentators in this game, said if torres played for manu, his goal tally would be in double figures by now
ChelseaThapa (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Letter to Torres!
Dear Torres,
Chelsea is just a team name like, liverpool. Do not put stress for what you have to do for club, just do your job by enjoying it
Sham34 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
We were unlucky not to score a goal in this game
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
My goodness, poor Torres again! Ruddy was fantastic with the first save, it was kinda funny too see him about to go off and celebrate, only for Ruddy to deny him with his fingertips. The second one was the sort that Torres really should've scored easily. Juan Mata had a couple of shockers too, arguably as worse as Torres.

I think it's going to be another match where Torres will come under heavy scrutiny, and for that I feel sorry for him. He's a striker with great skill (such as what was shown against Sunderland last match) but is just not getting consistent yet. Hopefully he will, I hope so at any rate - and yes, that's coming from a Liverpool supporter
I'm sorry, but if you're going to receive such a ridiculous sum of money then there will be expected results immediately, or at least within half a season. We are now one year into this deal and he hasn't shown the slightest bit of light. Yea adjusting is understandable, but how much time does a 50mill super star need to "adjust" from wearing a red kit to a blue kit?

Ronaldo is obv another big money transfer to RM and he lived up to his expectation within days.
Princefad1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Why don't you focus on your team playing Arsenal tomorrow. Ok Kibakun?
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He has shown plenty of light. Just unlucky
AlexGeorge (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Where to even start with how poorly we've been playing

Kick4Life - changing lives through football