Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Napoli V Chelsea, Feb 21
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
FORZA NAPOLI
Robertoalvarez (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Haha I knew napoli was going to give chelsea hell, great game, napoli is to fast and to much offence, great club
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
CAVANI
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Cavani's a beaut
Wunderbar (CA Boca Juniors) 2 years ago
Chelsea were absolute garbage
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Lavezzi is so good!
Africanred (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Damn you Luiz! Sometimes I think he doesn't know the difference between a match and practise
Kalifone (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He plays too much like a midfielder man, always want to dribble, no sense of emergency hahaha!
ROSSON3RI (AC Milan) 2 years ago
SOOOO THE EPL IS STILL THE BEST LEAGUE? ABOUT TO BE NO TEAMS IN THE QUARTERS.... EPL IS OVER RATED
Fabby (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Chill mate, one successful season does not define a league's superiority, it takes a few years.
That said, why you tools always have to bring these debates and blow them in large proportions?
Cali86 2 years ago
Sorry brother but the only team that is at the level of the Italian greats is already out.... That team is city...
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Manu is still good
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
In europa league
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Lol. I'm not one to compare leagues. But Italians are more successful this year in Europe. Maybe all time in Europe also I'm not sure, I know we have 7 and inter have a couple
2 years ago
Spain has the most CL's (13)  Italy is 2nd with 12, Milan (7) Inter (3) Juventus (2)  England is 3rd with 11
NMP35 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Spain has 13 (Real-9, Barca-4)
Italy has 12 (AC-7, Inter-3, Juve-2)
England has 11 (Liverpool-5, ManU-3, Nottingham Forest-2, Aston Villa-1)
Germany has 6 (Bayern 4, Hamburg-1, Dortmund-1)
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 2 years ago
EPL has more different winners. I think that says enough about the league when you have 5 different winners winning a major trophy rather than 2 teams in each league (not including bundesiga)
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm laughing at City and Chelsea, where did their money get to in the UCL! Liverpool and United don't buy their way to glory!
FifaXX (Napoli) 2 years ago
Who is Nottingham Forest and why do they have 2 champions league victories....    Isn't that where Robin Hood is from? ....
Nottingham was quite a team in the mid 20th century, just like West Ham. But since then, its been a downhill fall, a very steep fall
Mumbleinriddles (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Reddevil278: liverpool buy players, man united buy players, even west ham used to buy players.

The only difference with city is, they spent more in a shorter time, where else united and liverpool have been getting 2-3 players each season since the 90s
Buying a team, and scouting young talent, quite a difference
United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Madrid, Barca, milan, inter. They all can scout for talent because they are already at the top flight. They always have been the top 4 of each leagues. Winning mentality in their team is different. Different kind of historical background, different kind of psychological impact they have in the team.

City was in the 2nd div in 1999. They only came back to the premier league around 2002 if I'm not mistaken. That's just about 10 years back. And they have been competing with teams like blackburn, west ham, fulham.

So, to think that they wanna break it into the top 4, and play in champions league, you think they can afford to just "scout" players? It will take them a lifetime to reach the top.
And considering that bigger teams always "scout" and buy out potential players from smaller teams, city will never be anywhere. Look at everton, rooney. Ferdinand, lampard who used to play for west ham. Berbatov from tottenham. Young from aston villa. All these smaller teams lose their players to a bigger powerhouse.

So, to break it through to the top, for a team like city, in such a short time, there must be money
And don't say like united only scout for young talent. Ferdinand, berba, young, rooney and many more in the 90s and 2000.
If you go back to history, united made many major signings to keep them the best, ray wilkins and bryan robson are examples
Zizuthelegend (AC Milan) 2 years ago
So then we have the other two hyped-up overrated EPL sides going down. As usual the English commentators were more sad then the Chelsea supporters. Chelsea slowly is becoming the team not to bet on in the CPL; they do so much in the group stages and then choke in the quarter and semis
Hajialibaig (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This result confirms it. The EPL no longer possess the quality to compete for the top spots in Europe.

Sure, the league might be more "fun", and "entertaining" to watch (due to having closely matched teams and faster game play), BUT technically, they've gone down a notch or two
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Napoli is a dangerous team!
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Wow napoli could reach semis along as they don't get real madrid, bayern, or barcelona. Ac milan and inter will also be tough, but thay may have a chance against them
Inter has to pass by marsielle first
Hawaiichris (Napoli) 2 years ago
Well Napoli has to pass by stamford bridge first as well, they are goin to put up a fight  
GideonLFC (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Only one english team truly belongs in UCL: liverpool!
Haha I agree. Can't wait til Liverpool takes it seat back
Playstation3s (Manchester United) 2 years ago
LMAO.... Silly comment
Did he really score with his shoulder?
Vcf1990 (Valencia) 2 years ago
Lol at Gary Neville. I saw the game and horrible defending on both sides. The score could have been 5 to 3. Exciting for sure

Kick4Life - changing lives through football