Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Chelsea, Sep 18
Krzysiekosw (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Torres miss is awesome
Kisho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He scores a goal.... Finallly after 68686870345723490763014976041 years
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Lol.... I though Torres was getting back on form.... Man Utd.... Still not good enough conceded loads of chances neither team played well over the whole course of the match.... Except Man Utd's first half YNWA
AustinRedding10 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Torres is going to be world class this year. Starting to look like his old self again
2 offside goals, shitloads of luck. Standard Manchester United
Not really if both them goals were offside.... 3-2 would of been an better scoreline.... But it Torres fault.... Chelsea were very poor in the first half, I am still not impressed with Man Utd because of the amount of chances they conceded, I suppose they did not have Vidic.... Well done Man Utd! YNWA
Johnpaul0647 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
8-2
Chargui (Arsenal) 3 years ago
MU is a great team, unbelievable football these last months. But looking at this game, and others aswell particularly last season, even MU fans would have to admit they are a pretty lucky side.... I mean, 1-0 is an offside goal, 2-0 may also have been, 3-0 is just lucky. Chelsea did not defend well, but neither did MU, Torres should have scored his 2nd. Plus, they had another generous penalty.

Don't take anything of MU, they are playing fantastic footbal, they are the best team in England by far, and fully deserve their success. But I am just saying that luck plays a role in that success too, more than for any other great team I can remember....
Englishjames (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Don't tak about unlucky when Drogbas goal cost my team the league. Or when Terrys offside goal cost us points. You've had more luck agaist us than soft mick, so shut it, with your sob stories
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Does anyone besides me see that we're dismantling teams without our top scorer and seasoned defenders? Ok, just checking. Stop all the noise you other fans. This team has A LOT of growth within them compared to many other teams
Chelsea12345 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Chelsea were better team but missed their chances
WHUFCFGV (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Kevi, it's so insensitive of you to undermined other teams with great history too
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Reminds me of that unbelievable Forlan miss for United a few years back. I still think that tops them all
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Two of my favorite plays this game were Anelka's set-up to Torres and Roony's unselfish pass to Berbatov! Nice play throughout. Disappointing misses for all sides, but it was still great play, especially from United. Jones makes an awesome run once again!
Pronkers (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Ca$hley Cole deserved a red for that mid ankle studs up challenge! Obviously not a PK because ball was gone but still red. The penalty against Bosingwa was iffy too. But Utd were far more clinical, so well deserved win!
Sf53370 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The Cole yellow wasn't a penalty because the foul occurred after the play. Torres looked fantastic at times today. For his sake I hope his confidence isn't hurt too much by that awful miss. Great game to watch
Mastershake912 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
How could torres ever miss those two oppurtunities  
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 3 years ago
The ref's reaction to Torres' miss makes me LOL all the time
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Pause the video at 2:55 when Torres squares to Ramerez.... Smh open goal to score Ramerez shoots at DeGae.... Could have been 1-1
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Pause the video at 2:55 when Torres squares to Ramerez.... Smh open goal to score Ramerez shoots at DeGae.... Could have been 1-1

Kick4Life - changing lives through football