Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Chelsea, Sep 18
Pronitdutta (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I feel so bad for him. Haha its just not happening for him right now, let's see if he can still keep his head up
Azarazou (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Good on DDG. Proving all the haters wrong!
L0b0s (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Man torres has Multiple personalities or something.... Boy needs to pick the scoring one if chelsea are gonna' have a chance this year. Great game.

We will see next game if rooney falls into torre's fourm after missing the penalty
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Nani goal of the week.... What a goal.... Top player
And miss of the week.... Torres.... But still top player
This comment was removed.... No top save this week.... Lol
Bilboy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I liked your first 2 comments but your last comment is bull5hit

A). Cole got compeltely raped in this game by nani

Be). Cole's tackle on Hernandez deserved a red

A. COle is 5cum and is nothing on our Evra
You are right...
L0b0s (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Dang how is this def gonna' work when rio and vid come back? I know evans will sit back down but smalling and jones are making one hell of a case to start week in and week out
Can't wait to see a United line up without the hapless Evans.

This guy is so average in comparison to Smalling and Jones. I want to see these 2 at CB! They not only defend amazingly well, they actually score and assist too.... What gems

UnitedForEPL19 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Evans got the assist on nani's goal. He's hot and cold at times, but today he did a pretty decent job. 95% pass accuracy, an assist, plus some good tackles
Peletutu (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Rooney missed the goal cos Ferguson said no more goals and Torres did not score that goal simply because he sucks.
ManU all d way.

For Chelsea to make wave some adjustments needs to be done to the midfield, Mierales or whatever is name is.... Is not a good addition to the team
Yankeefeet (Manchester United) 2 years ago
De gea wasnt my favorite goalkeeper in atl. Madrid and I'm not going to join de Gea's fans club yet.... But he is starting to grow on me
Sandan (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
United seems unstoppable
Until they meet barca.... Lol
But as far as epl is concerned.... Yes I can't see anyone stopping them not even the noisy circus.... Lol
Bring on Barcelona!

2-2 vs Real Sociedad
2-2 vs AC Milan

Okay 8-0 yesterday but what the hell, we are ready to avenge our champions league final defeats!
Pqsaraiva (Juventus) 2 years ago
Careful with what you wish for
Cdmrtj (Leeds United) 2 years ago
It's good to see the Schmeichels there.

Peter was like, "You can do better than De Gea, Son".... And Kasper was like, "You too, Dad"
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
If that's what they really said at that age then that's the most gayest thing I ever heard haha
MichalisC (Panathinaikos Athens) 2 years ago
Cole should be shot for that
Cole should be shot for a lot reasons
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lampard need a shot of lipo.    Or at least enthusiasm.
Tooorrrrreessssssssssss  
One of the strangest games (yet best games) i've seen in a long time. Some of the misses in that game were just comical.

Ramires and Berbatov missing half open nets, Rooney missing a penalty and of course Torres missing THAT chance. That's around £125mil worth of talent missing chances like those lol.

Oh, and I think I'm falling in love. Nani is just orgasmially goood atm. Ronaldo, eat your heart out!
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Who was supposed to be marking Rooney and Hernandez? Biggest threats left wide open
They both actually had pretty poor games for their high standards.    Was more the wingers, Young and Nani that destroyed Chelsea today.
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Hahahahaha
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Title is united and citys to go for this year for sure. Fair play

Kick4Life - changing lives through football