Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Chelsea, Sep 18
Skidude100 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I love how SAF reacts to the Nani goal.... He looks so mesmerized by the shot that I expected him to bow down, run on the pitch, and kiss his boots. Priceless
Aviko1120 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Could have been a very different game if Chelsea had finished better
Tezmak (Manchester United) 3 years ago
You could say the same about Manchester united. Rooney chances and berbatov too
ManutdLambda (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yeap.... If rooney scored that penalty.... And make the score line 4-1.... I felt that ashley young would have been more aggressive and perhaps be on the score sheet...
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 3 years ago
If chelsea had better finish, it'd have been 1-1 early on. No telling where the game wouldve gone from there
Pito316 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Great game. Both teams played some great attacking football. Chelsea is definatly no slouch. In the end its all about that scoreline. Proud of this win! GO ON YOU REDS!
Evans still make us worry. Need Rio or vidic back or atleast let Smalling and Jones pay in the center def
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Vidic or rio wouldnt have had torres scored his goal so easily
Bilboy (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Evans has been our most featured CB so far this season.... Is that a joke? Is Fergie basically laughing at the rest of the Prem by saying 'we have Evans at CB, and we still fckin owning'

Jones and Smalling CB partnership will be a brick wall with attacking threat too! Fabio at RB for the time being
Badge (Footytube Moderator) 3 years ago
Yeah, cause we all know how effortlessly Vidic deals with Tores *cough
Kayteo (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Could've been 6-4 - two more for torres and rooney, one each for berbs and ramires.... Ridiculously good game
Not ramires, because that was a superb save
McEachran (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I think it's fair to say Ramires should've put that away. Or at least let Sturridge do it
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I like the result this time.  Nani's goal was amazing ! WoooHooo!
Boas and Mourinho have 1 thing in common: "wearing nice suits"
Swolf (Everton) 3 years ago
They're beautiful suits  
Fawlty (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Torres' miss vs. Rooney's slip-up, which is worse?
After the miss, see both of their faces, which do you think is worse? LOL
Chafcouf93 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Lol and they're both part of that T90 ad, how ironic...
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I kinda like rooney's miss, brings back glorious memories.... Or jab at Chelsea's captain, same thing really...
Ezzaam4Futbol (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Torres miss is just terrible! The thing is I prefered Sturridge a hundred millions times more than Torres
10baey (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Rooney had cech to beat. Torres had.... Oh wait, no one.... But I thought he was having a great game. Until that thing he did
Lavalamp (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Technically torres beat degea and just had a little tap tap taparoo    
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
In a way, I am sort of happy that United missed a few glorious opportunities, because if the score line was again some sort of outrageous 8-2 scoreline, if would have given the EPL two-horse race kind of look, similar to that of la liga. That being said, some great goalkeeping by de gea and great pieces of defending by smalling and jones. The game wasn't one sided, it was just that we had better finishing
I think if it's another 8-2 against another top 4 then it would be awesome !
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I just wish some United fans would be more humble and talk facts. Our boss Sir Alex is leading by example though some would argue. What is up with the cockiness? Like running away with the tittle at ease? There's nothing easy in this league. United makes hard work look easy.

PS: nobody gives a rats ass about the votes, end of the day their just some footy votes for fun. Get over it some people lol
Tycobb (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Fergie is amazing. His ability to rebuild title challenging teams is astounding.
Was impressed by his decisive moves in the transfer market during the summer so that the team could gel during pre season games, as opposed to Arsenal's last minute frantic haphazard moves.

Cornerback (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Don't try to make this place like other forums where kids who play baseball come, talk trash, and go away
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I laughed so flipping loud at Torres' miss. It was a mixture of, "oh no United not now, " immediately followed by, "what the f***?!" that led to the laugh. I'm sure many United fans felt the same
Reddevilboyz (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I was like oh s**t! Another 10 nerve min.... Than he missed come 'omfg how that even happen? ' lolz but got to feel for him. He was excellent this match
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 3 years ago
He was. I saw the UEFA game on Wed and was thinking to myself Torres might just score against us if he continues that form. I thought he was back until the epic miss. El Nono lmao!
Donchino (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yawn! Why are they still playing the games? Give the trophy to Man UTD Already.... Talk about EPL being competitive and yet no one seem to even try against Man you.... If United keep winning it's cos they're good and if Barca win it's cos La Liga is boring and two horse race.... Man UTD still with 100% record yet they've played two of the supposed top 4 teams, scoring 11 goals in both games and conceding 3. EPL is one horse race
Bilboy (Manchester United) 3 years ago
You serious?

Chelsea, City, Tottenham and even Liverpool would easily finish 3rd in la Liga. Your league has 2 teams and the other 18 are just there to make up the numbers.

If youv actually watched us play this seaosn, we have been on another level. I hoenstly feel that if we played Barca tomorrow at Old Trafford, we would win
Azarazou (Manchester United) 3 years ago
What are you talking about? That was one of the most open entertaining and even handed games you'll see
ACM77 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
You're kidding, right? La Liga is the most unbalanced league out there. There are two good teams. Two. Premier is one of the most balanced, and hardest to win in. Man UTD is just unstoppable currently, and I wouldn't be surprised if they went just as far as last year
Lavalamp (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Thumbs down...
Blazzedlord (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Dude he's a barcelona fan, don't act surprised...
Chelseawon3nil (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I think torres miss overshadows what should have been a highly impressive performance. He's unlucky ramirez doesn't finish to give him an assist and scores a wonderful goal. I hope that miss doesn't damage his confidence too much because I think its an outlier and overall like his form. I don't really understand how he missed. Either he was trying to be too casual or lost his sense of his position in relation to the net. Ill hand it to man you, I was smelling blood looking at that young line up against our proven players
Donsitohang19 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
United 3-1 chelsea.... Nice header from smalling, unstoppable super shoot from nani and phil's superb run ended up by cool finishing from 'white pele' rooney.... #unitedmagic
Azarazou (Manchester United) 3 years ago
How cruel of Rooney. Yeah, Terry missed that champions league penalty. No need to rub it in like that

Kick4Life - changing lives through football