Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Chelsea, Sep 18
Kimif1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
For the whole 90mins.... I had my balls in my hand to see what's gonna' happen next.... This match will be remembered for the misses rather than the goals scored...
Blippito (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Man I feel bad for Torres, even as a Liverpool fan.... Hard to watch
Footy4Torres (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The scoreline didn't deserve to be like that!    Torres played really well, lol but what a bad miss
Footy4Torres (Liverpool) 3 years ago
+ Awesome finish by him, and it was nice to see him making runs again and again, all of them so accurate and usefull, it's a shame he cudn't finish and 1 for ramires to miss!
AmazingBen101 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Noooooooo, not Chicharito! Another injured player

Incredible goal from Nani. And DDG had a great game; he'll keep proving critics wrong
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Damnn chelsea with torres in form are to be feared, but united are straight up terrorists especially at old trafford
Ecosse (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I think the match opinion segments need a new segment: "Unlucky" or in other words "Deserved more"
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
So true, this game could have easily ended 4-4 or even 4-3 chelsea. In which case rooney's penalty miss would've been unlucky. Good game though from both sides. Torres keep your head up
Cr7iThinkSo (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Lol nah your wrong. 3-0 before the Pk.

4-0 if rooney scored.

5-0 when he hit post.

6-0 Berbatov got cleared off the line.

7-0 Hernades biff his kick.

Not in any order btw...
Torres could've scored 4 goals in this game. Add ramires, lampard,
Two of the goals were off sides. Torres could've had 3-4 add ramieres and lampard's miss. What a crazy game
Dolballack (Chelsea) 3 years ago
@Cr7iThinkSo it wouldnt be like that if Ramires scored and made it even 1-1. The mentality will change. You know nothing about football for sure. Just a stereotype football fan who loves trophy. I respect those Man United fan who give credits to Chelsea because they really deserve it. That's what we call passion to football!
TruthBomb (Central Jersey Spartans) 3 years ago
Fernan-DOH!
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Match could have been tied up if Chelsea finished their chances but a great match to watch nonetheless.

Really feel sorry for Torres though.... As soon as it looks like he's his old self, that horrible miss at the end happens
Peacefulcard (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Torres is an awesome player, no doubt about that. And he is starting to look dangerous. And for Liverpool, Andy Carrol is startign to loose his place from the bench, Liverpool just wasted the money they got from Torres
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 3 years ago
I have a feeling torres is gonna' break his slump and catch fire real soon
IHadYouAll (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Mr. Torres made my day! Still can't stop laughing!    Good Game by the way!)))
Cuztomized (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I feel kind of bad for Torres. He played pretty well up until that horrible miss. Hope to see him bounce back soon to his old form.

Hernandez.... Please don't get sidelined again
Carioca1 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Torres scored a goal? I believe in miracles again!
FlorianG (PSV) 3 years ago
Did anyone else see it said "laser" in the ad behind the goal when nani scored.... ?
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Chelsea had a lot of bad luck, including that torres miss. Speaking of which, thank god he's playing like a footballer again instead of like a ballerina like he did last season. His miss should take backseat to an awesome goal he scored earlier on.... And yes ill say this, chelsea didn't deserve any rubbish votes, and united didn't deserve any awesome. If anything I would rate our performance as good, but weird.
De gea - awesome, nani - awesome, rooney - wish he had gotten another hattrick, jones - holy f**k somebody stop this man, everyone else - ok
Ramires - please come to united!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football