Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 3 years ago
I love United but I was hoping to see Lukaku score
Jkiller (Atltico Nacional) 3 years ago
I don't get how people can say manu dominated chelsea

Possesion: manu50-che50

Attempts on target: manu7-che9

Attempts off target: manu5-che11

Corners: manu4-che10

Ill say that future looks very bright for chelsea. Once AVB figures out the right starting 11. Chelsea will be a real threat to any team.

I belive this starting 11 should be

Cech

Bosingwa-terry-LUIZ-cole

Meireles-ramires

Sturridge-anelka-mata

Torres
Basquiat (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I don't think Ramires should start for chelsea. He is simply too inconsistent
Greengorilla1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Maybe not Anelka due to his age, they should look into buying someone like Gotze in January or next summer
Maybe not Anelka due to his age but for now, yeah
NZLfootballer (Manchester United) 3 years ago
When Man UTD scored 3 goals in the first half, it is expected that Chelsea will be a lot harder in the second half, that's where Chelsea's possession comes from, so as their Goal attempts
McEachran (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Basq, Ramires was the one who put Torres in on goal for the miss
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Let me correct you're possesional stats, the possesion was Man UTD 57-chelsea 43 you can check it at Link: soccernet.espn.go.com/gamecast?id=318172&cc=5901...
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Manchester United.... Chelsea
14(6) Shots (on Goal) 22(8)
12 Fouls 12
4 Corner Kicks 10
2 Offsides 0
57% Time of Possession 44%
2 Yellow Cards 3
0 Red Cards 0
7 Saves 3

ManutdLambda (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Plus regarding goal attempts.... Man Utd definteley played a lot more conservative in the second half.... A lot of times Ashley Young opted to cross or pass when he had a chance to go for a mid range shot which he's pretty good at....

Half of Chelsea's goal attempts were off target and outside the box....
Sorry I don't use american website for a sport hardly any of them can understand.

Link: news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14869914.stm...
NZLfootballer (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Torres is back?
ManUperch (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Both ways (genuine and sarcastic) yup scored a brilliant goal and missed a sitter!
Chelsea played well, wish there was an "unlucky" option for the rating.
Classy finish from Torres, but then disappointing with the later finish....
I often find Chelsea to be the one other top-6 BPL team I don't despise other than United, I want them to do well, but I hate when they complain about referee's decisions and brand whoever was the ref when we win as "our guy"....
Torres did superbly to get himself in that position. Timed his run well, and beat DDG like he wasn't there. Don't know what happened with the finish. Anyways, let's not forget his really classy finish at the beginning of the second half. Like I said before, I still think he'll come good
Cornerback (Arsenal) 3 years ago
The sad part is that people will only remember the miss. Not the timed run, beating the keeper, but the miss only
Chafcouf93 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Torres torres chelseas number nine !
Can't tell if you're being complimentary
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 3 years ago
Nani was amazing.... Man of the match for me. I feel sad for chelsea they realy played well, but I don't worry for them they will finish in the top 3 if the keep playing like that. Mu played like a champion a bit of luck and realist
The biggest flaw in chelsea(in every game) is our lack of ball recovery. They let the oposing team pass the ball to whoever they want. It seems that in chelsea player mind the only way to get the ball back is from a misguided pass
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Nani played amazing!
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Torres should keep his head up, he played excellent today.... I hope that miss doesn't derail his confidence. We were just unlucky today.... Could've ended 4-4 All you wankers that voted Chelsea rubbish probably didn't even watch the game
ManUtdTILLIDIE (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Maybe 8-4 for united
GHOST001 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Agreed, it was an incredible game
I watched the game and if rooney ddnt mis da penalty or hit the post it would have been 5-2 with if torres scored that awful miss  
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
More like 5-3. Ramires had a great opportunity that he messed up on too
BenHall2K9 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Ramires didn't mess up his chance.... De Gea made an incredible save
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Ramires should not have touched it. A miss communication with sturridge who was in a perfect position to bang it in with his left foot
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
9/10 times that's a given goal. Ramires should have just tucked it in near post but instead he hit it back across goal, which was right at De Gea. De Gea did well to get back to the center of the goal but if Ramires had just hit that near post, then De Gea would of had no chance
BarzaN9 (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
When torres scores....commentator's voice is sooo incredulous
Mastershake912 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
I was thoroughly impressed by torres
The game shouldve had at least 3 mre goals though. Its strange to watch such blatent opputunities being botched
Wonder strikes by nani
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Ugggghhhhh! Wow rooney, now you made me lose 2 points for missing a PK! Good performance from both sides, but de gea came up with several stunning saves, great job to him. Could have been more for man utd, and also torres' miss was absolutely ridiculous, I would pay to watch that happen again. Berba could have had a goal, rooney hit the post and missed the pk, all in all, it should have been another goal fest for man utd. But there is definitely no doubting chelsea will be in the title race and the away game this season, will be a different scoreline (I just hope its still a man utd win!)
GHOST001 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Lol exactly what I was thinking in regards to the missed pem
Cornerback (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Another goal fest? Why aren't you counting the missed chances from Chelsea. I'd say a draw would have been fair
Ok man go hate somewhere else
Shut up 'cause right nw i'd 8-2 be an arsenal fan 4-3 weeks lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football