Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Chelsea, Sep 18
Lkerun (Liverpool) 2 years ago
How could the ref not see that the first goal was offside? Good game though
Gohonaf (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Just because you was able to spot it on a tv doesn't mean it would be easy to spot it out there on the field
Kimif1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
If Rooney is White PELE.... Then Torres is officially 'the white Heskey'
Maestro7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol spot on!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Definitely
Chafcouf93 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wooow where did you find this? Lolol
Kimif1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol I found it from some forum.... Just wanted share with you guys....
Chuzz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Excellent match! But Wow the ratings are harsh. 2 missed goals does not equal rubbish, there is a lot between awesome and rubbish and on a different day we could have won (think we deserved a draw). If everyone saw the whole match they would see more chances and good possesion second half for us as well as offsides against us, wrongful (missed)penalty etc. United had shout for penalty and missed one great chance that I remember and am not mad that they won - fair play to them. Also Torres had a good game (great if not for second chance), Rooney horribly missed but it doesn't mean he is any worse
I4SUN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Luck still hasn't fall on our side but guess Chelsea need to improve their workrate! At least have more players come back to defend!
Sissoko (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Torres doesn't have the right environment around him. We can see this guy still got his talents but looking AT THE MISS, you can feel how this guy has lost confidence in himself. I think he will be back so long as he gets thos kind of passes; a great one by Anelka today.

I can't understand what the hell chelsea's defence were thinking about in those goals they could do better plus the keeper, OR IT IS sunday SO THIS fools WERE ON hangover
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Two rubbish goals and one stunner from Nani does it for ManU. As good as Man UTD are this year (or at least they look good in the EPL) they are not ready for the current UCL competition. Madrid and Barca will tear every EPL side apart even if it is played in england. Bayern is the only other team which looks capable of challenging the two spanish giants
Fledglings2011 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I really hope we get barca before the final this year mate. Cheers!
JoegMUFC88 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol remember in america when we beat you preseason 3 1 with our kids. You had a full strength team apart from messi(big part). The new united can crush Barcelona with the pace and quality of our new kids Jones, Smalling, Young, Cleverly and Welbeck. We are not the same team as last year and Chelsea, United and Man City will knock-out the lazy, diving, fat Spanish pishhhh
Lol barce fans talking s**t as ussual. Barce isn't as strong as you think and lol at madrid
Limme (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hey.... That trio actually sounds good.... "Chelsea, United and Man City".... This season is going to be really exciting! Anyone who rules out Chelsea from that defeat is officially an idiot, we look way stronger than last season where we finished 2nd, though United does look stronger aswell...
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow Torres misses an open goal.... Sad very sad
Maestro7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That's the most Fxcked up game ever. Well done lads we'll take the three points. P, s really hope Torres recovers would be such a shame if he didn't
Reddevils210 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Chelsea played a great match, and aside from the miss from torres this match was by far one of his best for some time, he actually looked dangerous, uniteds interplay was wicked nani and young were incredible and our full back overlapping proved to much for chelseas backline,
RIP The Big Four Long Live the Big ONE "united"
KylePedersen (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Ugh, that would be so boring
Lalalalala lala Fernando torres Chelsea's Number 1 biggest flop!
Soccerboy (Frosinone Calcio) 2 years ago
Napoli 3-1 AC Milan!!!
Kaka9800 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Nani was just fantastic
Czdaus (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Anyone got the link for the longer highlight.... I miss the ramires sitter everyone was talking about.... Was it that bad?  
Most of the idiots voting Chelsea rubbish didn't watch the game. Chelsea played well but just were a bit unlucky with some of the finishes
ManUperch (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Both teams played well and were unlucky.... First half was the difference.... The scoreline should have been flooded.... But still overall the better team won!

The voting meter is biased on scoreline and hard on chelsea(weren't so rubbish)!

Lastly sad for torres - miss of the season!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football