Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Chelsea, Sep 18
Sefenvold (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Fernando Torres literary made his name immortal today
Kryptz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Another good win for United with City losing 2 points. De Gea saved us out of a few shaky moments but overall considering we hit the crossbar 2 times, missed a penalty and a sitter, we were the better team. Well deserved by Manchester United.

On the other hand Torres is written down as a legend in the history of football with that miss
TheAmerican (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Torres.... I am speechless. I wasn't depressed at all until that miss
Komeni (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Title is ours to lose!    Amazing united!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The most bizarre game of footy i've ever seen. So many misses and s**t defending all around! But it was good entertainment
MEDMANUTDFAN (Manchester United) 2 years ago
We need vidic and jones for cb. Their will be good communication. Were was evans and evra for that easy ramires chance. And anderson was too nervous today I think. Micheal carrick lose the ball in d as soon as he got in. We need cleverly back asap. We need sneijder in jan or any good cm asap. That's our weakness. Nani was unbelievable today. His workrate was outstanding, it was like watching a better looking messi. No homo lol
Kator (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Before the miss, this was my comment of twitter: "Now, that looks like £25m #Torres. "

After the miss: "Thank you Torres. You're back to £30. And that's the cost of your boots and Jersey. "
Did anyone notice the new booth by torres and rooney. Their shots were terrible today. Not a good advert for nike. Lol
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Man ! I don't even know where to start well firstly what an amazing game best match I watched this season so far constant action!

Man of the Match for me today has gotta' be Nani or Jones player too good even de gea was pretty good.

The amount of chances I expected to be goals.
-Rooney penalty I expected him to score but to be fair he slipped.
-Ramires touching the ball from a cross I thought would be a goal but de gea great save.
-Berbatov also in the last minutes but ashley cole cleared it off the line.
And to Top it off
- Torres WTF!?! He scored a class goal today and missed that I really feel it for the guy man he must feel like s**t.

Chelsea played well today Mata is really good and Anelka should start most games. Man Utd looked scary today with all those counter attacks nani rattling the crossbar before the penalty.

So glad I never went work today what a gameee
Torres got lucky with da first goal, the real torres prevailed at the end with that miss. Lol

Did anyone notice the new booth by torres and rooney. Their shots were terrible today. Not a good advert for nike. Lol

NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Got lucky? Are you kidding me? Got lucky!? Wtf are you on?
Its called sarcasm mthf for all the missing he has been doing since he left liverpool you dumb chelsea fan. Man UTD is da best english team and chelsea not close with only 4 league titles. Lol who da f are chelsea anyway apart from that russian sugar daddy they have
Theo (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Great game, congrats to Untied for the win. And happy to see Torres score (great goal too ) as for the miss, well it happens.... Just needs to forget about it.

Ktbffh
Catenaccio (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea made MORE chances, and had the more of the possession in the opponent's third, as well as having MORE shots (on goal as well!) and MORE corners....

AND--as usual, ManUre's first two goals were BOTH offsides! (Don't argue this--it's either offsides or it's not.... It WAS offsides!)

The penalty given to the Mancs was incorrect, as the defender got the ball! Thankfully, though, Shrek shanked it completely!

Don't even get me started on all the little calls that went Man U's way and let them counter when they had won the ball unfairly, whereas with Chelsea the refereeing was very inconsistent! (Don't argue this either--the second 'penalty claim' that was not given was after the shot was out of bounds, so it was a correct call!)

However--even WITH ALL OF THIS misfortune, Chelsea still kept ManUre on the back foot most of the match, and taught them a lesson at their own home, EVEN without drogba!

Chelsea are certainly in it to win it this year! Keep The Blue Flag Flying High!
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You got a point mate you're right there was two offsides but to be fair how much does this happen in the prem anyway? First goal chelsea was defending badly 2nd goal a keeper of cechs callibor should save that plus defence should have shut down nani and what about the third chelsea let a defender run past that many of there players? Chelsea did have more chances but how well did they take them? Ramires should have scored that chance 100% same for torres. It was a penalty on Nani and don't talk about unfair penaltys like when you guys beat us 2-1 at stamford bridge last season that wasnt a penalty. Even if that wasn't a penalty ashley coles foul on hernandez was. It was a good game Chelsea should deffo start anelka. You might have had more shots but how many of those did sturridge waste trying to do the same technique for a every shot he took.

@cate
Last season yall won at whitehart lane with a goal that wasnt and an offside goal from kalou but no one goes out and start blabbing excuses. Man UTD were way more ruthless in attack than chelsea. We could have score 6 and chelsea 4. Possesion was even and ashley cole could have seen red easily if that ref was on Man UTD side. Chelsea made nani look like messi whenever he got the ball. They just couldn't take the ball of his feet. We will win at the bridge again
Possession
Man Utd50%Chelsea50%
Attempts on target
Man Utd7Chelsea9
Attempts off target
Man Utd5Chelsea11
Corners
Man Utd4Chelsea10
Fouls
Man Utd11Chelsea12
Paytonred (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ivanovic's hand ball? On the back foot and win 3-1, boy I want to watch United on the front foot
All their shots they bragging about were pointless apart from torres and ramires shots. Sturridge took five just by himself. So were are all the chances they are bragging about.
Torres got lucky with his first goal. The real torres would have miss that as we saw later on. Lmao
Kimif1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@Catenaccio
Could you please shut it.... You lost.... UTD took their chances.... Chelsea didn't.... That's the only diff.... Shove your match stats straight up urs...
Redarmysoilder (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yeahh Torres's miss was so bad that even I felt really bad for him. Poor guy he played really well, but missed it like he was joking...
Bradleymanu88 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a win smalling has to make england squad capello can't leave him out
BlaZin (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Finally saw the old torres today, had he made that shot, no matter if chelsea won or tied (which would've amazing to watch) it would've been a turning point and he woulda made headlines, (the guy is cursed or something)....

But he pulled off his best shift today for chelsea, setting up a sure fire goal for ramires (which he shouldve scored) and working very well with mata and anelka (who should start every game) and if he plays like this he will do wonders for chelsea

Should torres have scored.... YES
Should ramires have scored.... YES
Should rooney have atleast taken the penalty.... YES
Should rooney have scored his other chance (hit the post).... YES
Could ashley fukin cole done better against nani.... YES
Etc....

Point being: both teams made blunders

Torres did make headlines but for the wrong reason, the 5. 5 rating on goal.com was bullshit, he performed very well today but that miss is gonna' haunt him unfortunatly

Also De Gea deserves a higher rating then 6. 0?

What a game though, my god!
AyperOs (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wow some of you guys are really out of this world. Those who voted chelsea rubbish didn't even see the match or are very high at the moment.
Even though my team lost the game I take positive from it cause in my eyes they played brilliantly. Ktbffh
JoegMUFC88 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well said. In fairness two home decision offside goals which we against the run of play. What a goal by nani though. Chelsea were super unlucky not to get a point if you look at the match as a whole, from a manchester united fan
Kimif1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Infact chelsea were actually good...
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Miss of the season Torres
BlaZin (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Guys please watch highlights and not look at the f****n score (only) before rating the team performances, the scoreline does not even come close to doing this match justice, along with chelsea united missed some chances too
Redarmysoilder (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You really think that voting here will somehow affect the result? The game is over and we have the points. Although I doubt that anybody who have watched the game is thinking that Chelsea were rubbish. You played well but lost. s**t happens. It is Man United vs. Chelsea. You can expect anything
LokiXIII (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Blazin, too many people on here look at a scoreline and vote. No point in even telling them to look at more than it, because they frankly won't. I'd be willing to be that a heavy percentage of people on here don't actually watch any games during the season, they just come here, get the highlights and the stats. Like someone a few weeks ago arguing with me that Arsenal didn't look horrible against United in that mauling because "they had good possession". I agree that Chelsea didn't play like rubbish, but you're wasting your breath if you are going to try and convince people to vote otherwise
RocknRolla (Manchester United) 2 years ago
One could rate chelsea rubbish at least for the stupid tackle on hernandez! Apart from that, chelsea did play a good game except for taking their chances
Yankeefeet (Manchester United) 2 years ago
"guys please watch highlights and not look at the f****n score (only) before rating the team performances"

It would be better if people actually watch matches and not only highlights

Kick4Life - changing lives through football