Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Chelsea, May 8
Mongol99 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Holy moly
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Waiting FOR NEXT season TO start august 1st IS liverpool's FIrST GAME OF europa league.... AND SOME friendly before THAT...
USAYNWA (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Yeah, lucas will be back and we will begin to see the old liverpool
Sandeepsripada (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Lucas' injury was a major blow
Sixsoccer (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Our be team is ritard
Daveguevarason (Liverpool) 1 year ago
The ultimate retard.... Can't even spell "retard". Hahahahahah
FJLampard8 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
^or he's foreign...
ALMIGHTY (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Terry, Ivanovic, Torres, Remiraz were all in Team be.... I didn't know
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Terry, Ivanovic and Ramires are played only because they won't be able to play in the UCL finals. But the rest of the team was be team and they haven't played proper full matches for a long long time...
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Or he's quoting the hangover...
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Its ok we won when it mattered
Legendguns (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Champions league football isn't guaranteed yet mate
Nice try though
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Our red German brothers will take care of business in Munich'
Lingliu (Liverpool) 1 year ago
That was a great match to get revenge on the FA Cup defeat and I do hope we finish above Everton. Hopefully next season will be better for us YNWA!
Madoxen (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Next season, Reds will come back stronger.... YNWA!
Ajnag (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Kuyt, you Liverpool legend !    Thanks for what you did, YNWA
Africano (Chelsea) 1 year ago
You guys can have this win, I have the FA lol
Boblic (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Yeah and we'll keep the Carling
Oh! Not forgot to remind you, don't repeat what you did at Anfield in Munich. Get trash in final by BM ;-p
Plaggz (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Ahhhh! Gutted we didn't play this well last Saturday. Carroll. What a difference maker. He got my vote!
Lazy22 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Solid volley finish by Shelvey
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
This was awful game, I am very dissapointed, I expected alot better from Chelsea even if they were playing some back ups and not even Cech in net, I mean really was a sad game for Chelsea and a great one for Liverpool at Anfield. It started bad with 3 goals in first 30 mins for Liverpool, all not good Chelsea defence. Torres did hit post with a smash off cross bar and really wished that would have went in, he deserved it, was a great shot, would have loved it gone in but whatever he gets unlucky and beside that, was disappointing from him. 2nd half started better with Ramires getting a random goal, but then Turnbull gives up empty net which Shelvey took beautifully shot, great goal but still. Carroll had a very good game, had a good bunch of plays set up and chances, but couldn't get goal sadly. Downing still gets unlucky with posts, one even off penalty, sucks for him. But ya I'm glad we won FA cup with our main players vs Liverpool, but this really hurts and puts the pressure on for us to win champions League, I'm excited! Come on Chelsea!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Would have loved if the Torres crossbar would have went in. Just doesn't get his luck
Loopster (Arsenal) 1 year ago
In all fairness to turnbull, he wouldnt have saved shelvey's shot even if his positioning was correct
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Can't wait for the extended highlights to go up. There were so many chances not shown in this little 2 minute clip
AggieArsenal (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Guess you guys lucked out that Cech still gets to play in the champions league Final
CAPTSKYWALKER (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Wow did you see all the looserfool players dancing and running around with the silverware?! Oooh wait the important game was last week haha good game though
Lol keep telling yourself 4-1 didn't hurt
FJLampard8 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
^Normally it would have, but seeing as its against out be team and backup keeper, it doesn't really matter. We have to rest our starting players for one of the biggest games we will ever play, and if RDM sacrifices this game for the glory of the UCL cup then so be it
Footballfever (Liverpool) 1 year ago
What an excuse
Jjay7 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lol yea I guess it does hurt when you can only beat the backups and at home, no doubt RDM didn't expect this big a loss which was such a horrible assumption considering it is liverpool and they played a good game.... Still I'm positive the scoreline would be different if our star players were on the pitch
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I have to agree. Chelsea is in a position where they can't get into 4th place unless Tottenham or Newcastle slip in the last games. Di Matteo saw that it was wiser to go all out and win the UCL, therefore getting the champions league spot automatically. It's a big gamble, but it's definitely worth gambling for! Notice that the only reason why Ramires, Ivanovic and John Terry played for this game because all three of them are suspended for the champions league finals
Madhavan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
The importance of this fixture could only be said after May 19th.... Till then.... Just enjoy the football...
Boblic (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Some be Squad with Torres Sturridge in attack, Terry Ramires, Essien and Ivanovic. Let's face it, Stevie, Enrique and Bellamy were abscent for us too so we did not have our best team out as well
@Madhavan @Boblic well said!
Let's see what happen on 19th May.
BM is a super hardnut to crack at home.
All the best to the blues.
My heart want them to win as they represent EPL but my head said that's 'crazy' - to beat BM at Munich? But 'crazy' things happen in football
Liverpool starting line-up w/o Gerrard Enrique Bellers Kuyt (last year's LFC top scorer) Spearing (our only healthy defensive mid). Shelvey and henderson scored.... Just saying.... I mean I know they're usually our A team go to guys.... But still....

Chelsea were missing lampard mata cech cole drogba ALL of whom were on the bench save didier.

For the sake of arguement lets say the teams were evenly lacking. Lets have none of this "aww it was our be team" c**p

Kick4Life - changing lives through football