Liverpool V Chelsea, May 5
Great (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Hope to be bouncing back next season.... Sad moment
Hkballer (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Dude wtf are all refs f*****g blind
RealReckless (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
That goal was behind the line!
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol omg, no it wasnt. The whole ball has to be over all of the line, clearly it wasnt
Brooky271 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea might have won the FA Cup, but this video tells a different story.

>>>>>

Haha that was hilarious
Legendguns (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Already been couple of days and still can't manage to believe that we did not score an equalizer. Chelsea just slightly deserved it cause of their 1st half performance. Overall, it could have gone either way. Both teams did not play their best
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Actually I'm pretty sure both teams played there best LOL
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That was a goal
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
No it's not. You're one of those idiot arsenal fans arent ya
Lingliu (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Are you idiots blind or what?! IT WAS A GOAL END OF!
Hahaha I can't believe there are a few people who think it was a goal. At least the liverpool fans I know have commen sense and knew it didn't go over
Chelsea4lyff (Chelsea) 2 years ago
For it to be considered a goal, the whole ball should cross the line...
VanChika (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That wasn't a goal, .... Why re liverpool fans still bitching
Corvettee (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That heading was a goal...
Fabibass (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The replay shows that it wasn't, had you see it?

Fortunetly he leaves everything to the referee, if Carrol would't be so innocent would kick the ball to goal before the clearance, stupid decision
Liu8954 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Carroll needs to go! 35mil pound striker who can't score, liverpool can do better. From manU fan
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Did you just came out a coma.... Carroll has been scoring recently have you not noticed...
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Yea, I just saw him score 1. 5 goals in that game alone
TheSittingDuck (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Seems like all the luck favours chelsea, the footballing gods are smiling on them, they didn't play well and won the game, the ref called carrols goal line goal off by pure fluke! Liverpool beat their selves.... Their own downfall
Tomikato (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Lady luck favors the brave. Chelsea have been the epitome of courage this season. Respect!
Yet we deserved it. Don't come to a football match 65 minutes late
TheSittingDuck (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This has been the story of the season, enough chance created to win the game but just didn't happen, on the game liverpool played to win, another solid performance from chelsea hitting teams on the break and defending deep.... Guess it gets the results
Rahulhaque (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Liverpool created more chances? Lol what game were you guys watching? Chelsea were pretty much in cruise control for the first hour. The caroll goal which came from a bosingwa mistake is what allowed liverpool in the game. Liverpool made it a good game but still we deserved to win, no question about it
Yeah well we got you in the League game tomorrow, so we can revenge that result maybe play dirty like Drogba diving all over the place
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Pathetic excuse.... The game of football is creating and scoring chances and also defending
Legendguns (Liverpool) 2 years ago
He never said liverpool created more chances he said enough chances. I agree the way we attacked was more dangerous than the way chelsea did the whole game. Don't forget the ramires goal was also a mistake so it could have been a different story
Biggs50 yeah I know game of football is about creating, scoring and defending but also tackles and you could add diving cheats like Drogba. Hope Torres plays tonight so that we can all boo and jeer him the traitor!
Cron (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I agree but think if they had only played caroll from the start, would've been a very different match
Audentio (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Say what you want, Liverpool played just as good if not slightly better. But it comes down to what you do when you get those chances. Liverpool had more but only capitalized once. Shame
I'm getting cheesed off at these so called arrogant idiotic football fans bantering at Liverpool, maybe you fans need to look at your own team before judging on others thank you! Sure our season has been rubbish and yes we have a trophy in the Carling Cup (stop calling it a Mickey Mouse Cup have some respect) and getting to the final of the FA cup but loosing out to Chelsea. Hope for a better season for us die hard red Liverpool fans YNWA!
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Fun game to watch. Good from both sides. One had to win. One of them won. Fa cup/football I love you

Kick4Life - changing lives through football