Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Chelsea, May 5
Conqueror (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Awesome Chelsea. One down, one more to go
Scavenger894 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So an Average Chelsea can beat an awesome Liverpool? Haha
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Wow I am so funny. I am a scavenger.    Just go to your forum trophy less boy.
Liverpool aren't one to talk about being trophyless. Carling cup was their first in 6 years but that seems minimal with the amount of money Liverpool spent this season. Was it close to 100M?
As a matter of fact yes it was
Fabricass (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wow.... The footytube crowd are so fickle and stupid. Liverpool awesome? They were utter s**t until Carroll came on, ie the majority of the game. Not to mention they lost. Just because they were the team in the ascendancy when the final whistle was blown, it doesn't mean they were the better side overall
Yep, also means that Liverpool fans or the one's who voted Liverpool as awesome think their team is beyond beating Chelsea anyway - An awesome Liverpool still lost to a average Chelsea haha
JayFranco (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Awesome Liverpool and Average Chelsea have both won trophies and reached 2 finals this season respectively.... But big-mouthed sore losers Arsenal have not seen a trophy for the last.... (sorry, i've lost count of how many years it has been) lmfao!
Cool story bro, have fun not being in any European competitions next year, not even europa
Montpellieraine (Liverpool) 2 years ago
We're in the Europa League because we won the Carling Cup, actually. Don't knock something you don't know about
BTW Arsenal are trophyless for now 7 years while before the carling cup win Liverpool were sitting on 6, not too different are they?
And thank you for that, I did not know and apologise
Oredayo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Dafuq arse's fan doing here buzzing around like its their title!  P. S do your best in champions league chelsea
Eshan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Champions league goes to Bayern.... Its all plan up! Hahaha...
Jeganx (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Finally, an end to a disappointing season, kinda relieve we manage to get away with a cup than nothing. I don't see MU or Arsenal winning anything, so f**k off
7anzalla (Barcelona) 2 years ago
They won champions league spots and more revenue from that alone than your darling Carling
Jeganx (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Revenue talks s**t if you have a sheikh or russian money king bought the whole club. What you need is cash, not PNL revenue
Danny89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Really? You wanna win the carling cup rather than have a chance in winning the league?

If yes then you are a moron, since when winning the Micky Mouse cup is considered an achievement?

I rather go in the last day of season having a chance of winning the league than just be a midtable team.

And United don't have rich owners, Arsenal don't have rich owners, Tottenham don't.... Everton don't....

And yet all of those teams are better your shitty team that spends 100+ and ends up 9th in the league.

How does it feel to know Roy's West Brom, are just 2 points below you.... Imagine if you had stuck with the guy, gave him the money and support he deserved.... You may have been in the champions league.... Who knows....

But you deserve the dickhead and waste of oxygen that is Kenny-The-Racist-Twat.
Gankhet (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Solid Chelsea, solid! Period!
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ew solid period
Bobo101 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
GREAT STUFF
Fowler36 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What is this? How is liverpool awesome and Chelsea average?
That's the truth baby
Xxxx (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Actually Chelsea is Piece of s**t
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Xxxx that sounds exactly like what someone from a trophyless team would say
Blu4eva (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Who cares about the ratings? The cup is where it belongs
Chilesp (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea FC 2 Liverpool 1 - Drogba's spot on as CFC win FA Cup 2012

For the first half and till the 65th min it did not seems like a FA cup final Liverpool were very sluggish and CFC had all the chances and all the opportunities in the game. CFC looked to be running away with it before Andy see was introduced. It was one hell of a substitution as AC was threatening from the start. Every flighted ball into the box had JT and be. Ivanovic struggling to defend the big Liverpool striker. Once can only imagine what would been the outcome if AC was brought on earlier.

Great Win for CFC such a wonderful feeling
*Player rating*
Petr Cech - What a save of AC's header legendary stuff
Ashley Cole - Very average game was not able to cut off the crosses from the wings
John Terry - Struggled to contain AC but showed great determination
Bosingwa - Average game - not that effective in the flanks and his deflected shot lead to Liverpools first goal
Branislav Ivanovic - Great defensive support blocked 2 shots and cleared AC's header off the line
Frank Lampard - Great pass to Drobga to seal victory for CFC
John Mikel Obi - Held the midfield tight and made some good challenges
Ramires - Great speed. Liverpool had no answer to his speed
Raul Meireles - Came right at the end no significant contribution
Didier Drogba - Great strike to seal victory for CFC
Salomon Kalou - Very sluggish and did not pass effectively
Juan Mata - Great through ball to Ramires. Played well to create changes for CFC
Florent Malouda - Came in at the 90th min and played professionally when holding the ball in the dying minutes
My Man of the match was Petr Cech with an absolute stunning save.
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
There's definitely a bug that switched the ratings. We were beast until 65min
Janco (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Carroll looked like he was sloppy dancing for the first goal. So funny!
Cheesenip (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The save from cech on that carroll header. I mean WOW    Its a season of miracles for Chelsea
I4SUN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
So does FA cup winner get auto entry to Champions League or Europa League?
BoyRapho (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Europa League. FA Cup winners & League Cup winners automatically qualify for Europa. Chelsea had already qualified for Europa just by being in the FA Cup final since Liverpool had already qualified by winning the League Cup
Xxxx (Manchester United) 2 years ago
UEFA Europa League unless they either win the UEFA Champions League or finish in the Champions League spot
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Great analysis. What would we do without you

Kick4Life - changing lives through football