Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Chelsea, May 5
Wojciech (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wow. How on earth was Pool "Awesome" and Chelsea "Average"? It was a very tight match, chelsea dominated first 60 minutes, but after th Caroll goal we didn't exist. I voted both teams played "great"
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
Because people on here don't watch full games. Instead they watch highlight reels and think they are know everything about football
Ruskiantonov (Liverpool) 2 years ago
No its because liverpool fanbase outnumbers chelsea's  
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
I don't think everyone on here is a troll and just automatically votes the other team rubbish regardless. It was the kind of game where you had to watch it to know, but the highlights might show a very different story
Harharhar (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Whoever voted for Chelsea to be average must have just watched the last 30 minutes of the game. Chelsea was fantastic the first 60 minutes so congratulations to them for winning the cup
CFC96 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Cheers man, Congrats on the goal of the season
Dvq1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Positives for Pool, Caroll. Positives for Chelsea how their legs held on.

LoL @ voting. Pool awesome? They were rubbish minus Caroll.

Chelsea were good except final few minutes
Dvq1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It's sad to see Kenny after the game, such a gentleman; he has a strong bond with Pool since forever. I hope Liverpool improves next season under him to a better league position. Top 4 is highly competitive now but with some decent buys Liverpool will be a contender for sure. They need to find a way to pack midfield and think about days after Gerrard.

Was a good game. Lol @ voting again
RealReckless (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
WTf is this s**t!?
J4M35J34L0U5Y (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well what the f**k? No match highlights?
Mumuhaha (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I believe in Andy now. He came in 2nd half and we got our hopes up. We need him and Kenny more than ever. Go liverpool. I'll be on your side cheering all seasons
Enlarged (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Oh how cute.... Your such a great fan
ChipPaper (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Even cute-er.... A bugs bunny avatar...
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea Chelsea! Chelsea! I'm very happy! We have won the FA Cup, and were ready for Champions League! Drogba is class and just loves scoring at Wembley, just great, Ramires beauty goal, I would have loved to see Torres atleast come on late or even score, but its all good all us Chelsea fans are happy and so is Torres! Chelsea FC, were ready for Champions League! Its nice to see us win a trophy and hope for the Champions League one too, Liverpool just not the same team anymore they just aren't, Suarez can be good and they do have some good player but ya, Carroll hasn't done as good as wanted but I still rather have Torres way more, but I give credit to Carroll coming on and getting a brilliant goal!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This is very cool seeing behind the scenes
ChelCordie (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I don't know why people are saying Liverpool was awesome. They played well for about half an hr compared to Chelsea's domination of over an hour. Chelsea played well. If Liverpool played so "Awesome", why didn't they win 2-1? Why? Give credit where credit is due. Chelsea played well offensively, and they played well enough defensively to keep Liverpool out. Congrats Blues
Rielynn (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Because they knew the truth already, who are right and who are wrong.... And it"s a goal or not.... YNWA
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I can't believe liverpool have "awesome" lol sure they were good for half hour but before then they were nothing, but then again an average chelsea is still better than an awesome pool
[account-removed] 2 years ago
[account-removed] 2 years ago
From where we were 6months ago to where we are now.... Wow. Hats off to di matteo
Enlarged (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Agree Di Matteo has turned this team around...
Djkikis (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Reina shouldve saved the first goal...
Eshan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Reina should be out nxt year.... Good for LFC.  Hate that #@%! Keeper....
Ajnag (Liverpool) 2 years ago
You shouldn't say such things.    He is having a bad year, but he brought so much for the club since he arrived.
Cheesenip (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Honestly the 2nd goal should've been stopped by a defender or reina    Should've woulda coulda
Cascabel (Liverpool) 2 years ago
How can you say that about Reina? He's been amazing for us, he just hasn't had a great year. Shame
Orvid (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Congratulations Chelsea. Hopefully we will see a good game in 2 weeks time !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football