Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Chelsea, May 5
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I'm glad Chelsea won the cup and believe this because they scored 2 goals and played better at times, so they deserved it.
What I don't believe is that Liverpool did not play rubbish, in fact it was a very close match, ah well.... This is footytube.
And what's sad is that some Liverpool fans stopped being supportive to their team and started being hypocrites.
When Suarez scores everyone is happy, when he does not he's a racist.... Sad stuff....
For me the player that I believe that does not deserve to play for Liverpool is Andy Carol.
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Carroll was the best Liverpool player on the pitch last night
Vmaestro (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Being good in 3 or 4 games per season is not acceptable even for a average player, but he's not rated as a average player due to the high price tag
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thank you very much, finally a Kopite who understands what Liverpool's situation here. The Kop have often forgotten about Barnsey
Modeyv2 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Getupkid84 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Did someone call the whhhaaaaaaambulance?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Admit it, liverpool are weak!
Footballpassion (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Carrol didt score the 2nd goal.... It was on line.... Cech produce a big save to put liverpool at bay.... Still 70min till end is very hard.... Carrol change everything
EmileHeskey (Aston Villa) 2 years ago
Remember Luis Garcia's "goal" in 2005 much?
Blues4eva (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That's a goal actually, just if Carroll kick the ball in the net instead of go on and celebrate
MattOsh24 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yeah bad professionalism from Carroll. Even if it were a goal it would barely look like it to him. He should have gone for the rebound and attempt to put it in again
Danny89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You're talking about Carroll here, do you think anything about his professional?

He is worse than rooney in abusing the ref and shouting as his team mates begging them for long balls so he can have some sorta positive impact.

No class, No quality, I bet newcastle thought it was a prank when they got offered £35m for him....

"Hello sir, we want to buy Carroll for £35m"
"Sorry he is not for sal.... Wait did you say 35m? "
"yep. He is a quality player and we need him"
"hold on please.... Guys come here, I think some dickhead is trying to prank us, he can't be for real.... Mate f**k off please, go prank someone else"
"nope this is Liverpool FC. Being a laugh is our business, we are not trying to build a team, we are trying to make a circus.... With a tall freak, a racist twat and the king of all Morons.... KING kennny!"
Boblic (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Must be sad that City did manutd and you have nothing to show this season after City win the title. At least our circus of freaks has brought in one cup. What has Utd got to show this season. And if Caroll cost 35 m, don't forget we sold Torres for 50 and got the prolific so called racist as a bonus. I guess it is better than having a premadonna liar like Evra
Are you serious?

So you prefer to win the Micky Mouse cup, rather than compete for the league?!

So what we may lose the league this year, we won it last year, have played in champions league finals.... Being in a top club is all about competing and winning major trophies and that's what United, and Chelsea have been doing for years....

I would never trade pushing City all the way over 38 games and losing the title on goal difference with a Micky Mouse cup that no one takes seriously.

But it does speak volumes of how much liverpool have fallen if their fans are happy to be midtable and win a shitty cup.

I rest my Case.
FijianRed (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Do you sit and wait for liverpool to lose then come here and start saying how liverpool is s**t and a mid table team? Man some of you Man UTD fans are pathetic. Why don't you just worry about your team? Every team in every competition want to challenge for the title. No liverpool fan is happy that with this season you idiot. Ofcourse we would have loved to be challenging in the champions league and the every cup possible but this season has not gone our way. It is both managers and player fault, but that doesn't mean we will not bounce back. Let us worry about our s**t season and our "circus freaks"
Gepard8 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Caroll scored two goals yesterday. I didn't believe him but he was outstanding. I think Liverpool should play with two forwards. When Suarez is alone, there is nobody to recieve high balls, that's why Caroll should be there all the time.

Congrats to Chelsea, I must admit that you were better yesterday
Guyjo10 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Carrol didn't score two 6oals
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Congrats chelsea
Freakytah (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Good 1st half by chelsea well done Pool for the 2nd half.... Awful midfield by Pool only old Gerrard was visible alwaus thought that it was a goal but hey that's me.... Reina should have done better for the ramirez goal
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Solid from Chelsea, well played and congrats
Stephane (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well done chelsea you did great !
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Well done Man City you did great lol
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well done cesc you have won nothing this year again
Stephane (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@darkenlfcbarça well done real-madrid you didn't have to wait for the last match to be champions !

@Dannymorales lol guess cesc is a bit unlucky
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I like how the players have to wear suit before every match in the english league.... In my country, you come to stadium with shorts sandals and tees.... So much for football being a man sport...
Thrive (Arsenal) 2 years ago
How does that show football not being a man sport? They are professionals, they are dressing like it
Tomikato (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Theatreofdream wake up. You are mumbling in your sleep
In your country they probably only have one match ball for the whole league. Pros dress like pros
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Who gives a f**k how they're dressed before a match?
Kisho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The whole ball crossed the line. They showed it after the match
Rielynn (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yes kisho, it will be defenatly different story here if that gol is count.... Maybe the story is like this, carrol show himself why he is 35m.... Or liverpool beat a champions league CUP winner.... Hahaha.... Anyway congrate chelsea.... We will meet again.... For liverpool, YNWA...
Dvq1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol different story? Liverpool were shite. The ball didn't cross the line. Which channel were you watching? Pool tv?
LOOL. @Rielynn.... What do you mean it crossed the goal? Are you high?

Just watch the highlights below, puased the reply and see if you can see all the ball crossing all the line.... A good chunk of it has crossed. But NOT ALL OF IT.

Ofcourse if you think it has, then maybe you should go to specsavers and for the time being avoid using heavy machinary or driving. People could DIE !
Rielynn (Liverpool) 2 years ago
For Danny89, just make it simple like this. If some player take the corner kick, if he 'swing' or curl the ball but "NOT ALL OF IT" crossing all the line, the reff confirm said the ball is out. Why? Because the reff is stand correctly parallel the line. And for Dvq1, what size of tv you take look at? Or just black or white tv? The old fashion.... Hahaha.... No matter what do you say, for me it's a goal.... And liverpool is in my heart.... YNWA! Peace yo!
Footytuber (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Congrats to Chelsea!
Smitty29 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What a dumb video
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Congrats to Chelsea & their fans, they really deserved it. My only hope its you win your first UCL

From my point of view Di Matteo should be chelsea manager for next season as he has done a great job for them from now, Come on Roman Abramovich give him a well deserved Contract

I don't know. I think Di Matteo has done great. But the project of transforming Chelsea remains. Lampard terry etc have been great the last few months but the fact of the matter remains they are past their best and should be replaced.

This season was supposed to be the transition where AVB would build for next season, but Abra couldn't handle it and AVB's man management clearly wasn't great.

So I'm predicting a relatively poor season for chelsea next year, I think they have gone for short term success in the expense of long term rebuilding. Time will tell.

I hope they win the champions league though, these group of players probably deserve to win it after what happened to them against Liverpool in 05 and then again against Barca in 09 and to lose it in penaltys against us in 08
Kisho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Since when did fa sign with footytube
Wuld be smart if they did though
Someone (Manchester United) 2 years ago
If Carroll hadn't ran away celebrating like an idiot, he would've had an easy tap in. Moron...
But he is an idiot so.... I thought this was public knowledge !
FijianRed (Liverpool) 2 years ago
It was instinct dude. He thought it went in, any player would have done that. I thought it was in too. Was jumping up celebrating at like 5am! Then was disappointed and sat back down
Dvq1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
FijianRed.... That's why you are a fan and he is a player. He should make sure it goes in. When a ball comes off the lower bar, it's never sure
@dvq1 A very good point. He should have a stikers instict rather than a fan's.... I get why you would want to go and celebrate.... But you have to follow the ball.... That's what all good strikers do and that's why often they score tap ins.... Carroll as we all know (unless you're deluded or his parents) is a s**t striker so he doesn't have the striker instict

Kick4Life - changing lives through football