Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Chelsea, May 5
JcDelaCueva (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Another highlights in here
121barca 2 years ago
English: (for those who have weaker hearts jk )

Link: www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/video_audio/149527.h...
Leo723 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Liverpool was the better team in the second half. First goal was a defensive error from JoseEnrique. Hope Liverpool's bad luck will turn to good luck in the next season.
For Chelsea, oh man, its Petr Cech again, this guy has got big heart, he showed how to be calm, when there is pressure in the middle(Red card-John Trey)He produced a world class save yesterday as well. I think he is the player of the season for Chelsea. Respect!
Leftbackk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Second goal was defensive error from Spearing.    Cech for me is playing better than Joe Hart at the moment.
Footballpassion (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea was lucky to get cech to keep their goal.... That why chelsea still keep him after a lot of managerial change.... He was really trusted
Butters (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Honstly, not taking anything from chelsea, liverpool played like complete sh** the first 60 minutes. Suarez can't play by himself! Also, Carroll is beastin it up! But too late for 'pool should've played him earlier, congrats chelsea!
Wikipedian (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea dominated 2/3 of the game and scored 2/3 of the goals. Sometimes, the stats don't lie!
Footballfever (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Did carrol learn that skill from suarez?
ShinnXyuki (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Caroll might have scored had he charge towards the ball after cech saved it, too bad he went celebrating. Nice win! So looking forward to champions league
Chel (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wasant the carool goal a offside?  But thou chelsea won  Petercheck welldone
AWanderer (Jorge Wilstermann) 2 years ago
Why didn't you just watch the replay instead of asking the question? He's onside.

The only real question is whether the second one went in, and in my opinion it's too close to call. They called it no goal, I wouldn't argue, but if they had called it a goal I wouldn't argue either
Danny89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why don't YOU just watch the replay instead?

The second one did not go in. I can't believe as a football fan I must referesh you on the rules, but here it is:

ALL of the BALL must cross ALL of the LINE.

It was close, but it did Not go in ALL the way so its not a goal. It's a very very good call, given Carrol's misleading but natural celeberation.

Goes to show, as a ref, you cannot simply give it just because of player's reactions.

Abit harsh on Tottenham though, they lost to chelsea partly because of a goal that was never a goal and Chelsea get a good decision.

Deffo deserved to win the cup though Chelsea, but you can't tell me these things even themselves out
Sometime football need luck.... But you need to work hard to get it.... I know chelsea had a lot of lucky situation lately but they deserve it.... Against spurs, we are lucky, against barca, we lucky.... Here also we lucky.... Carrol attempt could easily been call for goal but ref make a great call...
Boblic (Liverpool) 2 years ago
The minute I saw that SPearing and Henderson in midfield and Kuyt was on the bench, I said we are going to lose. When the first goal went in, I just turned the TV off because the crop of players on the field did not seem like fighters to win the game. Stevie is there but not the guy from yesteryears. Can't count on him to spark for 90 mins. I am glad we lost the FA cup in a way. If we had won, I would have hated to see Kenny vindicated for buying such players like Hendo, Downing, Adams and saying in the end we won 2 cups with such players. Like this, it hurts but it is fair. We have a team filled with dead wood and the urgency to do something for next season is now ever so flagrant. Hopefully ok will understand that we need world class players to play a descent game and actually win. I am not really sure I want ok as manager next season come to think of it. We won the carling by a thread and are sitting in 8th and possibly 9 th soon with nothing to play for and a crop of over paid average players being fielded just because the manager wants to prove that from less than average.... You can get world class. Well we paid for that this season
CHELSEAMKD (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nice win by Chelsea! 1 cup down, one to go!
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 2 years ago
Damn Chelsea, YOU scary!
Thank you.... Hope you support us against bayern munchen
JcDelaCueva (Chelsea) 2 years ago
How does Henderson start and Kuyt does not? But then again how is Kenny still in a job....

Before livepool fans get on my case for pointing how s**t you are and saying united could be possibly trophyless this season, I think I should point out, I much rather go into the last game of the season having a chance on winning the title than win the Micky Mouse cup or the FA cup. Would anyone else want to be in the opposite senario, having nothing to play for in the leauge but be in a demostic cup final?! Really?!

FA cup may be the oldest cup in the world, but the truth is unless you are Arsenal and are desperate to win a trophy just to over come a psychological barrier, the League and champions league will always be more important for one simple reason:

The league is the TRUE reflection of where you are as a club. The champion's league is playing agianst the BEST teams in the world.

FA cup and carling cup on the other hand you need to win, 5, 6 games to win a cup?

If that's a successful season for Kenny & co then why don't you just enter the FA cup and carling cup, play 12, 13 games a season. It'd be cheaper for everyone involved. Besides you can always count on pumping the balls forward for the £35 to score in the Carling Cup.

So be deluded if you must, but a successful season would have been if you were back in the Champions League. It is as simple as that.

How are you going to attract top players now? You can't. (although maybe the slightly racist ones or former KKK members !

Apparently beating a Championship side, on Penaltys is now the limit for Liverpool loooooooooooooooool!Jeez don't aim so high guys !

s**t Manager. s**t players (bar one or two) and s**t football club (which is a shame because you used to be great)
I'm not sure where to start with this....

Wouldn't any team rather win every competition they can?

If you watched Liverpool matches this season, you would know why Liverpool fans aren't calling to sack Dalglish. Liverpool's results don't show the kind of form they are in. Everyone bags on how Liverpool is only managing to get 50 points and be 8th on the table but if you actually took the time to watch all the games then you'd know that the players are making more chances than people might think.

It's true that the League reflects where you are as a club but the results in that league don't truly reflect how well your club is functioning.

You say FA cup and Carling cup don't mean anything but Liverpool had to get through both Manchester teams, one each in each competition, who are placed first and second in league right now. You can make you're excuses about how Carling cup and FA cup aren't worth winning and aren't worth beating Liverpool for, or how Rooney didn't play that FA cup game against Liverpool, but a loss is a loss.

Liverpool don't need to attract top players for next season. This season was by no means successful but Liverpool fans will know that the club is in form, more so than outsiders would suspect.
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Kenny got to leave this is the most ridiculous propaganda in life time. Why him, why him for God sake
Dalglish definitely made the biggest mistake today not getting the starting line up right. But this is a mistake that Ferguson also gets wrong in big matches.

But I'd still say he's done more good than harm so far.

I'm open to both scenarios next season. He can stay or go. I don't think one choice would be any better or worse than the other
Bikku88 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
If your club is in form why are they not winning games? Football's main goal is not only playing good but winning as well and liverpool have failed at that, every top clubs I. E' arsenal and chelsea that were struggling this season has managed to pull themselves back and get some wins but liverpool after investing that much money are still stuggling badly, I honestly think kenny's squad planning was all wrong, the press were saying he wants to make an all english team with young english players but totally forgot that bar one or two english players are s**t especially players from the lower teams.... Adam, henderson, caroll are you kidding me? That's what I said to my liverpool mates when kenny signed them and they totally turned against me and now they are starting to say you were right mate we shouldn't have trusted our english players who are technically inept and far too much overpaid just because they are homemade...
You would know the answer to your own question if you had watched all the matches.

And don't get me wrong. I do agree with you when you say Henderson, Adam, and even Downing have nothing to offer. Although Carroll is coming around
Carroll ruins the way you play football. Let's face it, he's only good in the air, I have seen him time and time again to shout and abuse for an early long ball.

That's how you wanna play your football? Fine. Be the next Stoke.

You haven't played well, that's why you are 8th. If you create chance and don't put them away, it means nothing, so there's something wrong.

And if you create chances, don't score and then LOSE games, then it means you can't score nor defend.

So how, on what planet, you think you've been in good form, is beyond me. I have seen liverpool play, and hitting the post doesn't mean you have done well, it means you don't have quality strikers.

You've beaten the Manchester teams in the Cup, but have you beaten them in the League? No. You have not.

Becuause top teams, believe it or not, want the league more. If I recall correctly, you have lost away to both City and us. And have only got a point at home from both teams. So that should put your micky mouse cup in perspective.

It's true every team tries to win everything but, you have limited resources so you focus on some, more than others.

Here is my final point, if you are telling me you rather win carling cup and fa cup, rather have a chance of winning the league going into the last 2 games of the season, then you are lying to yourself.

If you are telling me you rather win the fa cup and carling cup than to finish in the top 4 and go back to playing agianst the BEST in the world, then you are lying to yourself OR it just shows Liverpool are a cup team now, like Birmingham !
Wow.... I'd like to stay and chat with a preteen glory hunter but it appears that I can't get through to you.

Let's just hope Newcastle get a result against Manchester City so that you won't have to cry
CFCBoy14 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You're on your period aren't you?
CFCBoy14 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
But you do actually make sense.
Just cause my team wins, glory hunter. You are trying to excuse your team.

The fact of the matter is you'd be better building a team around Suarez, getting a finisher who can combine well with him. Then you'd get 15-20goals from suaraz plus 20+ from a good quality striker.

But Kenny doesn't have the mind set to realise this is not 1989 anymore and playing the long ball doesn't pay.

Enjoy being a midtable team.

I don't care we don't win the league this season, we have a relatively poor squad compare to City and we have pushed them all the way this season and that is an achievement and half in its own right.

You all Deserve the classless, ignorant shithead that is Racist Kenny
Boblic (Liverpool) 2 years ago
LFC: 1 cup this season.  Manutd: 0 and getting their title taken away by City
Tomikato (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Danny89 you have lost your mind son!
Kenny you wasted Liverpool you are a pis of s**t you and Suarez need to leave liverpool, both of you are racist and disgrace to our team. Leave please I am sorry for my language ....But I can't help myself this team is in wrong hands, kenny gotta' leave
Getupkid84 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You are a complete a$$hole! Can you do a better job?
Would you sold suarez to us.... We need him
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Nahh you don't, cus you have torres who hasnt been scoring enough goals hehe ^^
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Congratulations to Chelsea!
Are we mid table now.... We were super power TEAM    Fk you fake liverpool fans who support  
Finally a liverpool fan with some sence of reality.

That's my point, it's not as if liverpool were a good team a long long time ago. 7 years ago they won the champions league. 4 years ago they beat Barca at away.

And if Newcastle could get into the top four, it just shows how open of a contest it was and not to even have competed for that top four place is disgraceful for a club of this stature. And then to big up two Cup Finals to try mislead pepole.

Kennny should leave, bring in someone who knows how to run a football club, the investment is there, the fan base is there, so it'd take a transition period to get back competing again
MattOsh24 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Liverpool WERE a fantastic team. No doubt they are still world class but there is no point reiterating the amount of times you've won the league, champions league etc.... Football is played from ahead. Not from history.

Look at Leeds for instance. WERE on of the best teams around but now fighting for the championship!
Don't patronize them lol.... They are NOT World Class and Have not been for a good 4, 5 years now.

They're a midtable cup team now days....

Good luck against Bayern, it'd be nice to have another English champions league winner.... (it'd make it 3 english clubs in 7, 8 years)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football