Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Chelsea, May 5
Windrunner90 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Damn
Liverpool5 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Congratulations Chelsea....  All the best in the European Cup Final.  Why. And. W. A
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Woop woop! ^^

Fair play to Liverpool they really pushed hard in the last half hour and I was really surprised with Carrol coming off the bench and making such an impact. He was unfortunate with the header but despite hearing the majority claiming it was inconclusive, there is no way the whole ball crossed the line.

In the end I think Chelsea deserved the win as they controlled the lion share of the game. I think they will be disappointed in the manner in which they let Liverpool back into it with a silly mistake from Bosingwa (surprise, surprise....) because before then we were dominant.

Drogba was brilliant, he OWNS the FA Cup!
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Hat off to Kenny because he is so dignified in the way he conducts himself. Not too many managers like that
Vanwhitecaps (AS Roma) 1 year ago
Wow not a lota love between terry and gerard!
Maximus19 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Chelsea, Chelsea!
CalumLUFC 1 year ago
I've had it with the FA. I'm not a Liverpool fan but I can absolutely sympathise with them.

First off the 5. 15 KO.... Wtf?! If your going to play the final in the South, when 5 of the top 8 teams are in the north, you have to account for the travelling fans! Every single Liverpool fan either had to drive, and if they couldn't drive, take the train and stay in a hotel over night as the trains stopped running. Absolute BS.

Secondly - why were only 25, 000 tickets allocated to Liverpool fans? In a 90, 000 capacity stadium the allocation would be much more, but the FA would rather sell its tickets privately to entertain large corporations.

I can't defend booing the national anthem, but the FA really need to wake up and stop f*****g the North about
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Well how about chelsea had to play on wednesday against a team we had to beat because we needed a top 4 finish where as liverpool played on tuesday and could rest all their players because they didn't have anything to gain. And actually having a 5. 15 KO is good for when you need to travel across the country. Chelsea have to play the champions league final in munich against munich, is that unfair too?
CalumLUFC 1 year ago
Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to take anything away from Chelsea.

Last year the final kicked off at 3:00 pm and everyone got there fine (the journey time from Newcastle (furthest away) to London is 3 hrs on the train, plenty of time to get there). If the KO was at 3:00 the fans could be there and back without having to pay to stay in a hotel. I just don't understand why they changed it.

And the champions league final tours Europe. The FA cup is always is the south. So its not unfair that you have to travel to Munich. If the FA cup toured the UK it would be more fair. (its also bullshit that the England team doesn't tour the UK - just makes us up North feel really disjointed from the South.)

The timing of your Wednesday game is unfair though. The FA cup final has always been on a Saturday. I don't see any reason why the QPR game wasnt played on Saturday and then the Wednesday game moved to Tuesday, other than so that they could show the QPR game on TV (as its a Sunday and 3:00pm games arent broadcast on Saturdays) so bskyb can profit from the revenue and the FA keeps them happy.

Also - the fact that Liverpool could rest their players is irrelevant. If you want to fight for a place in Europe aswell as win domestic cups you are going to have to expect a busy schedule and deal with it
Zxero (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Yeah, average seems about right. Certainly not rubbish for the whole game anyway. Andy Carroll is the only player that wanted to win today. Pretty sad if you think about it.

Well done Chelsea (yuck lol). The better team won
CalumLUFC 1 year ago
After Carrol scored you were the better team
Clepton (Chelsea) 1 year ago
By far
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
All true! Couldn't be any more true! Our defence went to sleep on that first goal! Watching it unfold, it all happened sorta like in slow motion!
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Well Abramovich is going to have a tough time deciding between keeping Di Mateo and bringing Guardiola on board if the rumors are true.... Anyways, the man is class, already accomplished a lot in only 3 months at the helm and I do hope Chelsea go on to win the champions league finals.
Gotta' give credit where its due, the Liverpool fans should be commended for staying loud even in the dying moments when the defeat was inevitable and continuing to sign their club anthem
I'll be really annoyed if he doesn't pick Di Matteo! And besides Guardiola I heard is 'taking' time off football and I think it would be a betrayal on Abramovich part if he picks Guardiola and an EVEN bigger betrayal on Barca if Guardiola accepts! But the Guardiola I know is classier than that and wouldn't do such a thing!
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Guardiola is taking a year off though so the rumours cannot be true
Dvq1 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
It will be tough for Guardiola to build such team like Barcelona 2008? -2012 again. It's amazing team backed by amazing academy. Maybe he will come up with something new, we never know. But for now he will be out of football for some time. He needs and deserves it
Aatir (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Good game from Carrol.

Had he stayed on to ensure that it was a goal (Ivnovic just about cleared it after Cech's save) rather than going off to celebrate, the match could have ended in extra time.
Yea! Am glad Ivanovic cleared it even though he Carroll went on celebrating! Just shows you gotta' make sure first before relying on the ref! At the end of the day as much as I would like to say it didn't go in as a Chelsea fan, but I think this really shows goal line technology is an urgent need in this fast pace game of football! Refs just can't keep up anymore!
P1tuf4 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
FA Cup Champions! ^. ^
Alex08 (Juventus) 1 year ago
The last 30 minutes of the game were fantastic
QueSERA (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That's all chelsea is, , , , , the F. A cup champions never european champions
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Bitter
Tomikato (Manchester City) 1 year ago
QueSERA you dumb hater
Footballpassion (Chelsea) 1 year ago
That man utd fan.... They cannot see other epl club win a cup.... Good luck for epl glory(although I think it will be city season)
SmallCar (Chelsea) 1 year ago
History made by man~ you can't say thing for sure.... ~ but what I know is, MU team is scrappy team for this season.... I can't totally find any reasons for team will win this time league. Squad is rubbish, using old player (too bad their old players are not as good as chelsea's). You are just nothing.... Go and watch other epl team celebrate for their winnning~!That's why I always said.... 90% MU fans are rubbish and glory hunter.... ~ 10% is the real fans.... But this fella, is rubbish fan
Inorbit (Liverpool) 1 year ago
QueSera you and Danny89 personify the reason people hate MU fans
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Its true, chelsea were better than us but we couldn't find a second goal which was really hard.... Overall I would love to say well done blues and good luck for a champions league final against bayern munich in germany ;)
Lingliu (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Nah I prefer Bayern to win
Dvq1 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
@Lingliu, aren't you one of those fans who changed teams to back Barcelona before this? Let's see whom you back next season
@ Dvq1 What are you talking about? I never changed teams I stick by Liverpool through thick and thin! Like I said I'd rather back Bayern Munich to win the Champions League Final on their own pitch and not Chelsea! I don't like arrogant idiotic football fans always laughing and bantering about Liverpool this and Liverpool that! I'd concentrate on my own team thank you!
Danny89 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hahaha. I love it. I hate how liverpool team were saying if we win this, we've won 2 outta' 3 hence it's a successful season.

It has been a dreadful season for liverpool fullstop. Regardless of winning whatever cups.

The reality is no one ever cares about Carling cup and not many teams really bother with the FA cup. You should either go for the League, the Champion's league or the top four.

If you are liverpool, have spent over 100million your goal was to finish in the top 4 at the very least and push the top teams.

Liverpool have not done that, hence this season has been a complete utter failure. Which ofcourse is helirious to me.

Wasn't Roy Hodgson's Liverpool midtable, whilst in the middle of off-field crisis and no spending money? I don't get how the shithead that is Kenny still in charge.

You should be judged on merit, not on what you have done 20 odd years ago....complete joke of a club
Tomikato (Manchester City) 1 year ago
STFU Danny.

Winning the Carling Cup and reaching the FA cup finals is not bad given where liverpool were last season.

Also - by your reasoning (which is flawed) United is crap this year
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Screw you dude! Reaching the finals of two competition is more than what Man UTD has achieved this season. Winning 1 and losing another to a very good side who are doing very well rightnow is no shame. A win is a win. Ok carling cup is not all that but the fa cup is the oldest competition, have some respect, not as a Man UTD fan but as football fan! Yeah Liverpool spent alot this season and didn't get the results but lads are still young, they will learn from this experience and get better
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
If Man UTD doesn't win the league this year, they won't win anything.... Playing any competive sport is about winning trophies. I would rather see Arsenal win trophies and be in cup finals, than squeek by and make the champions league every year. Trophies = Glory. Champions league = Money
Goodness fickled Utd fans again! Danny shut up you arrogant prick! Hope Man City win the Premier League because they deserve the title, what have Utd won this season? Nothing!
Gilbert9 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
No need to be cocky, we haven't even won the league yet, we could finish this season without any trophies. We didn't have a good season either
SmallCar (Chelsea) 1 year ago
This MU fans is sucks.... ~ only know how to talk without brain~ pity to him~ Liverpool is way better record than your team.... Just watch and learn from Liverpool. This year you are not getting any cup~ just go back and learn well.... You are nothing worth to win any cup in this world.... Man see wins you are nothing then~
Danny89 I bet you were born in 89' and started supporting Man UTD when they were already on top so you could look down on other teams. How pathetic is that? Too many young Man UTD fans are like that. When Man UTD start slipping, you'll switch up
HAHA.... Say what you want you've had a s**t season.

I have never said Man UTD have been excellent, but I rather be fighting for the league going into the last day of the season than to win the Micky Mouse cup and win(or lose) the FA cup.

Given our squad and the injuries, I think we have over achieved this year anyway, we should be probably just a few points above Arsenal and yet despite having a s**t midfield compare to City, we are level on points going into the last few games of the season and arguably have thrown away the chance to even win it.

To me that's a good enough season given the cirumstances.

Liverpool have out-spent Man you, have let their manager drag their club's name through mud just for the sake of protecting a prick (a very talented prick to be fair) what bugs me is that the very same fans who were calling for Hodgson's head, when he had no money, no support and only 6 months in job are saying Kenny is the King when he has had all the money and support in the world and yet where are you now Liverpool?

No champions league, haven't even tried to get into the top 4. If as Liverpool fancs, a club which won the champions league no so long ago, you are actually happy with this season, then I think that sums you up nicely
Liverpool786 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
@Danny89 Kenny bleeds liverpool red dude! No one knows and cares for LFC like the king. He is a legend and always will be no matter what idiots like you say, who know nothing about what lfc stands for. Theres reason our anthem is YNWA, we stick with our players and managers through good and bad. Roy was a bad choice, he is good manager but not for LFC. He doesn't understand the clubs history and passion like the king cause the king has actually lived through it and he has made history. Theres a reason events in history are celebrated. We all try and recreate the past.

No liverpool fan is happy with the way the season has went, we had big expectations just like everyone else but sometimes things just don't go according to the plan, that does not mean you give up. The team is still young, can't speak for other fans but I have faith in the team and the manager. The true fans will ride this stormy weather with the team. And if worse comes to worse and we get relegated (which I hope we don't) I will still support LFC. True fans stick it out and not jump the wagon.

Why don't you worry about Man UTD and let us liverpool fans will worry about our club.
How deluded are you !? Roy was a bad choice? And Kenny isn't?

How is one judged on solely on their past achievements is beyond me. That's offensive to say Roy does not understand the club's history.

It was arguebly his biggest job before the england job, so he would have had as much passion as anyone to succeed.

His results are not very far from what Kenny has acheived with, as I said, No support, a club in a serious off-field crisis and No Money and No time.

Kenny has had 18 months in the job, Money, new players, support, stability....

True fans stick with their team no doubt. They don't stick with a manager who still in the job, not because of his abilities or merit but because of who he is.
Not to mention his disgraceful handeling of the Suarez-Evra sega.

And to top that, he has bought very poorly in the transfer market.

By your logic Benetiz never bought into the club's history because he afterall never played for the club or supported it as a youth?! And yet he has done more for your club (and off-fielf for fans) than Kenny has in the last 18 months.

The simple fact of the matter is, liverpool fans did not like Roy so never ever gave him a chance so you cannot possibly sit there and tell me he was a bad choice.

He was too good for you and your club.

It's just a shame to see how far you have fallen. The league is far more interesting when there are top teams in top form competing so I rather see liverpool do well, you simply don't deserve it.

FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
What the hell do know about LFC? If ferguson manages a s**t season next year would you forget everything he has done for your precious club? Or would give him a chance? Why are bringing rafa into this? No Liverpool fan Denys what rafa has done for the club. And for your kind information Kenny was the last Liverpool manager to lift the premier league title. So you can't judge his achievements in 18months. And also in his full season he has bought silverware to the club. We went 6years without 1. So what it if is a carling cup, a cup is a cup and we are trying to get back to the place we belong. Rome wasn't built in a day. Things take time. And yes you are right Roy wasn't too good, he just wasn't right for the club. When Kenny took over him last season you will remember the revival liverpool went through. We were on the brink of relegation but we fought back because of the believe kenny bought to the club. Where was that when Roy was incharge? Do you think we fans don't realise how far we have fallen? It sucks. But that doesn't mean we jump ship. Our aim is to get back to where we belong and yes Liverpool fans and club have high expectation and the players and managers have failed to live up to that expectations.... We are not excusing kennys failures this season but I will give him 1 more season because I believe he is the right man for the job, he just needs to get ruthless next season and not make excuses for the players s**t performances
First of all, don't even compare Ferguson to Kenny. Kenny may have been a better player but they're not even in the same league as managers.

But if Ferguson goes away for 20 years, comes back, thinking nothing has changed and worse, tries to drag United's through mud, just to protect a (talented) but prick of a player for 6 months without really ever admiting he was wrong.... And then spends 18 months in the job doing a s**t job and wasting good money on over-rated players.... And claim a Micky Mouse cup is what our club deserves.... Then some question would need to be raised....

But Kenny hasn't achieved what Fergy has achieved.... Winning is easy.... Winning for 20 years is not....

You were 13th I believe when Roy left.... You are 8th now.

So he didn't save your club, he improved your position by 5 places.... And who is to say, given the time Roy, woouldn't have done that?

Your disregard for Roy is a joke to the man's ability, just because his name wasn't racist Kenny....

So Kenny is a King for spending 100+ and getting a trophy?

If you would've told Roy, to don't worry about anything, just get us the Micky Mouse cup, I'm sure you would have delivered as well.... Afterall he got Fulhum to a European Final....

Again. You did not like Roy and never gave him a chance.

That was your biggest Mistake. Enjoy Midtable whilst we keep adding to our 19 titles, if not this year, then the next.

I rest my case.
Danny, this is what I mean by deluded arrogant Utd fans wanting Liverpool's downfall. Seriously you need to look at your own team about how crap your season and yet you're still fighting Man City for the title and yes Liverpool played poorly but how many chances have we created and not converted them? Go Man City shove this guy's words up his ass when you win the Premier League title LOL!
I'm arrogant? I've always said, we've been relatively poor this season but the most impressive thing of it, is that we can still win the league and we are fighting against City's hugely talented and expenside side so even if we don't win it, I'm a happy fan because we've got 19 titles, , we won it last year and we can win it next year.

Liverpool on the other hand.... Hopefully can repeat their heorics and beat another championchip side for the Micky Mouse cup Next year under King-the Racist Kenny.

And Stop saying "look how many chances you have created".... I didn't realise you get points for the amount of chances created, I always thought it was goals and results that got you points in football.... Silly me.

And you haven't been playing well, you are deluded, if you think you have.

If you rarely score, it means you have s**t strikers....
If you always concede it means you have a s**t defence....
If you are 8th in the league, below everton, after spending 100+million you haven't played well enough. Simple!

How many games you've won at home again? That's a record of a team that has been playing well but it has been unlucky? And I am deluded?! Looool!

And if City win the League, so be it, they probably deserve it because your league position reflects where you deserve to be.
Yep, you are arrogant
Danny concerntrate on your own team please thank you  
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Yes we no danny, now shut your crap up and hope man utd don't win a 20th PL title.... Nuff said

Kick4Life - changing lives through football