Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Links,pictures,videos,graphics,animations Etc.- All Things Chelsea.
Raj (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Alright guys,since we aren't putting our sub-forum into much use,might as well start off with something here.Let's have GOOD stuff being posted,for eg: NO grainy player compilation videos with terrible music from Youtube,unless they are any good.It can be pictures,videos among other things.Lets not make it too goofy

Kicking off things

Roman,bahaha :

Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Nice topic and nice add!
Aerial view of Stamford Bridge, stadium of Chelsea Football Club, London, c1922.

Fantastic picture!
CHELSEA61 (Footytube Moderator) 4 years ago
Little guy pulls a fast one on Stephen Gerrard.  
Kokm1 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
f*****g cool!
CHELSEA61 (Footytube Moderator) 4 years ago
Blue is the colour!  
Chelsea star Drogba loves the NBA  
Chelsea FC Academy Dance Off  
Haha, that was some good stuff
Mayankcse10 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Was it pathetic, yes it was...
LukePillar (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Lmfao
RealFan (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO
Chelseaman98 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
We all know where he was aiming....  
[account-removed] 3 years ago
They never called him Micheal b*****k for no reason!
LukePillar (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Link: media.photobucket.com/image/drogba/LFC_Xabi/Liverp... FC 06-07/vs Chelsea/premiership/Drogba-Ballackvslfc.Gif?O=58
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
   I'm pretty sure we're winning
Nimrod (Chelsea) 3 years ago
3 years ago
Let me review that real quick: So Alex looks like he's about to kill someone, as usual. The music throws us off a bit though, and then Didier jumps in and poses with two upside down victory hand gestures. At which point Alex thinks, what the hell are you doing Drogba? I have a manicure appointment in 15 minutes.

The second scene has Ramires setting up for a picture, dehydrated and worried about his look, he licks his lips. The photographer tells him to step forward and Kalou cuts him off. At this point, Kalou wants to get things over with so he can go home and play with his lego set. He then hears the adults laugh and makes a run for it, which dazes Ramires, who steps back to his odd position away from the camera with the biggest smile ever recorded.

The next bit is Essien attempting to sexually harass his team mate, so I'll just skip over that lol, and then Bosingwa and Paulo return from their brunch date and smile at the camera in a failed attempt to suggest that they're kidding around, you could see the moment Paulo tells his mate to smile up at the cameraman before the pink heart makes things more awkward. And the smile dies at exactly 0:32, we know who wears the pants in that relationship. Then we're back to the horny Essien trying to get some.

The next exhibit has Gael walking around and being attacked by a fly or a mosquito, or maybe that was Shaun Wright Phillips. I was waiting for Obama to step in and take a swing at it to be honest, but then Gael had the brilliant idea of throwing water around and walking away angrily. At this point, we return to Essien chasing some ass. Then Drogba gets owned by Mikel and screaming like a 5 year old girl that lost her doll, as Alex watches from the distance after returning from his facial treatment. Mikel continues to trick the keeper and give the ball to Nico, who forces Ashley to breakdance and then hump the grass after the keeper is beaten again. Anelka, standing alone in front of net decides to tap the ball in with his head. Speaking of humping, Essien continues his pursuit of man meat but thankfully runs out of energy.

The following scene has Drogba run by Yossi and Mikel, while shouting "who are you? " to the camera man, at which point both players start running out of fear of the hilarious yet intimidating Ivoraian striker
Great video
ChelseaFan88 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
   :)
Lol! Gimme ten quid you cheap be.... Stard
   I wish I could go here
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Not to rub it in Ayyam but I've been here.... Its awesome! Save your money and make the trip!
LOL, I wanted to go when I was in london! But there wasnt enough tim
3 years ago
I think this painting captures the awesomeness of Carlo, emphasis on the eyebrow.

ChelseaFan88 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Wow, that is pretty well done lol  I'm impressed
4everChelsea (Chelsea) 3 years ago
EPIC

Kick4Life - changing lives through football