Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fulham V Chelsea, Apr 9
USAfootballer (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I've taken my share of jabs at Torres, but to be honest it's nice to see him playing better. It's hard after several knee operations to be what you were in your prime. If he can speed up his decision making a touch I don't see any reason why he can't regain some of his old form
Buracha (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Cech doesn't get the recognition he deserves. The guy is superb!
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Dempsey probably the best American player right now.  
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
No doubt that he is
Aristokrat (Chelsea) 2 years ago
CLUTCH
Eseleaka (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Or ever?
Tomcat (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Friedel has had a pretty nice career in England
Airic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Personally Johnathan bornstein seems the best to me
MNtiburon (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
What a s**t penalty call. No trip, all ball. Eff Chel$ea
Aristokrat (Chelsea) 2 years ago
f**k you douchbag its not chelsea's call blame the ref
Jmakowiak (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Exactly - it didn't look like Kalou took a dive, so you can't blame the team. If you get awarded a penalty you don't think you deserve, you shut up and take it, and that's what Chelsea did
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Pretty dissapointed with the result here, was really hoping Chelsea was going to score a bunch of goals against Fulham just a few miles away at little Craven Cottage. But didn't happen, glad we got the tie atleast the penalty with tackle on Kalou was a weird one to call but it was a 2 foot but he did get ball so that was 50/50 but wow did Lampard Smash it in great for 150! Rest of game I think chelsea just didn't play the greatest, disappointed Chelsea didn't score, I missed this one I watched some on pvr and rushed home from school to see last 8 mins and thought we could have scored but whatever. Dempsey's goal was a good he just is on fire and keeps scoring, bit unlucky it hit Cahill and Cech didn't really dive but he saw it late and got them the tie and stole 2 points that we needed but ya love chelsea but they got to win and score goals in this game!
AkronLFC (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Its the Clint Dempsey show everyone
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
I don't think chelsea showed fulham enough respect here.    Fulham have had a great season
Jmakowiak (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Referees need to understand the seriousness of penalty calls. In a situation like this where a call like that can mean the difference between one team getting 1 or 3 points, more concentration and thought is necessary. You can't go blowing left right and centre
CenturyJunir0 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This kid Kerim Frei is pretty good. Future of the star!
IMVEE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea were far more better than fulham all through the match. Why would everyone rate fulham great and chelsea average because of the NAME?
I would only rate riise great, rather than that they just defended according to their game plan and utilized a set piece.

P. S Last few matches i've seen in EPL worse refereeing! Hope it'll change!
Sbild (Fulham) 2 years ago
Did you watch the match?
Vote4Me (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Dempsey is the man.... Donovan is a wuss.... If you don't like America then get the eff out!
Airic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You should have stopped at donovan is a wuss
AmericanWinger8 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That boy Clint Dempsey makes Drogba look shite

Kick4Life - changing lives through football