Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fulham V Chelsea, Apr 9
Bluemkd (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Another game where Chelsea concede after 80 mins. This trend has to stop very soon! From being one of the best defensive sides in other years, to one of the worst in holding a lead. This year we will be lucky to qualify for the champions league, but next year I think Chelsea will not be nothing like this 2012 team. We need younger, fresher and hungrier players in the squad. That's how we will succeed
Robslovsscoccer (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Agreed
2Touch (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Well played both sides, but fulham deserved this one IMO
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Another blow to our side when there was a good chance to settle down in top four.... Can't believe the blues when they don't take seriously on the PL games.... The players should realize the importance of PL and not only focus on the champions league.... If this goes on then its for sure we are not going to qualify for the champions league next year which will be terrible
Talk about uropa league next season if we do not be in top 4 we will definately win uropa league
Muaadly (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Torres is back! Love you fernando!
Yeah but it just that there is no supplier for him in chelsea so I personally think as a chelsea fan he has been much better player than he was ever in liverpool. Because he create himself chances and scores. I think mata should be on right when cfc plays against barca. You no like messi, robben etc.... And torres on left drogba in middle
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
We suck -_-
P1tuf4 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ikr :, (   But next season will be OURS! Muahahahaha!
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nah
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Sad but true
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Super frank lampard. Legend
[account-removed] 2 years ago
This was one of the most boring perfomances I have ever seen in profesional football.... Chelseas's Midfeld is sooo slow and boring, playing the ball sideward or backward! Lampard is a legend for chelsea, but he can't, defend, pass the ball, his time is running out. Out - lampard, malouda, kalou, mikel, bosingwa, and maybe sturridge. Buy a few good und younger midfelder and wingers and you have a really good squad...
P1tuf4 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Are you mad? You can't take Lampard away.... I have to agree with you with all the others.... I'd just add Torres to that list though
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Do you have see lampard playing lately? He isn't really a good midfelder. He is most of the time out of position. And he's passing is so poor. Torres isn't that bad, he needs a faster movement of the ball.... That would suit him much more
Yeah I don't think she knows how old lamepard is...
Grgibian (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Handball should've been a penalty. His arm was well outside his body
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Well outside his body? He was moving his arm back behind his body when he saw the ball come in. It would've been really harsh as the ball only skimmed off of his knuckles
USAfootballer (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Dempseyyyyy! Go on son, keep making us all proud back in the states
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dempsey still in beast mode!
Volpe111 (Leicester City) 2 years ago
I hope Dempsey stays in London next year.... I'm going to be living there next year and it would be nice to see him!
Donovan should man up and head over with dempsey. Maybe that way States football could grow and wouldnt be laughed at
MOTLeeds14 (Leeds United) 2 years ago
I don't think we're laughed at anymore...
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yes you are
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Dempsey do it for usa! We love him all the best!
Guys if you are chelsea fan like I am don't go hard on yourself they were very tired that's all and they got tottenham and just after 3 days they got barcelona CF
You guys do have a crap schedule
I fully agree P1tuf4

Kick4Life - changing lives through football