Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fulham V Chelsea, Apr 9
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Well done Lamps. 150 premier league goals
YidArmy311 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I want to see "boing boing" back in action mate ! He's been quiet for a while now !
Hhhuhnhj (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I personally rate Clint Dempsey above Landon Donovan. Anyone else?  
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Barca fans, Think they know it all. Support a real club
He's probably not even Spanish
121barca 2 years ago
So, you have to be a Spanish to be a fan of spanish clubs.... Says the Somalian Chelsea fan,
But no worries bro, in terms of attitude you are the flag-bearer of your club...
Lol, I was born in West London and supported them all my life. Support a real team is all I'm saying. Barca are a disgrace
121barca 2 years ago
And Chelsea is a real club because it just radiates the aura of fair and attractive football? Or because it will never ever be able to win all 6 cups in one season?

Just because a team is winning doesn't imply its fans are gold diggers and similarly just because a team is turning to a failure doesn't make its fans bunch of very loyal football purists....
But your hatred and frustration towards our club is understandable.... Gud luck with champions league
Manutd96 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
True words from 121barca, I'm not a gold digger, I truly enjoy the way Man UTD play. Barca is a wonderful club with much to be proud of.... So ishak, think before you rant
Bobbycule (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Dempsey FAR better than Landon. Since always. IshakSomaliaCFC, that is very negative man. We need to stop hating each other for something so beautiful as football. I just don't get it
ChelseaSaltLake (Real Salt Lake) 2 years ago
Dempsey has played far than Donavan in a higher quality league. But, Donovan did play well in his brief loan to Everton
Lampuiho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It's best not to support any club;you should view football as an art, and play football for fun
Bluebrain (Portland Timbers) 2 years ago
Lampuiho, I have thought about this myself as well. As an american I watch the european leagues from a mainly aesthetic perspective, as in I find myself usually rooting for the team playing a more attractive and fluid game. It's still an emotional thing but when I see the reactions of those fans who live for their clubs when their team scores I always feel as I am missing out on something because I will never have that. It is nice to have some distance to appreciate though. In any case I agree the game should always be played for fun
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Whats with the hate...
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol a somalian born in west london? Please get the f**k out.

Even in your profile you don't know the location you're from, where in west london are you from exactly? Spill the beans.

"West London, London, England, England"

The only reason you've written "west london" it's because chelsea resides in west london, london twice and same with england. You're not from west london bruv
Reventon if you want to know more into my life my mother is English but my dad is Somalian. Currently living in Australia on holiday but from Queensway and going back to London in time for the tie with Barca *fingers crossed*
Themajesty (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Damn! Dempsey been scoring almost every game!
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Sad to say but I don't think Dempsey will be at Fullham next season he might be a good fit for Liverpool they look like they can use someone with an eye for goal
Yes man...
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
NO
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Dempsey will be brilliant prospect for us
Cisse and dempsey are running epl at the moment
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 2 years ago
All goals conceded since March
West Brom ’82
Napoli ’55
Leicester ’77, ’88
Villa ’77, ’80
Benfica ’85
Wigan ’82
Fulham ’82

Anyone see a trend?
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 2 years ago
15 april : tottenham (FA CUP)

18 april : barca (champions league)

21 april : arsenal (BPL)

24 april : barca (champions league)

29 april : QPR (BPL)

2 may : newcastle (BPL)

5 may : FA CUP final]

6 may : liverpool (BPL)

f**k me
Traonk (Chelsea) 2 years ago
RDM play counter attack after leading usually that is why this happen
Traonk (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea won't be in top 4 and out of champions league and FA with this last 2 performance, what a rubbish
I agree, so disappointing to have the game in hand and then give it away because of a lapse of poor defending
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Too disappointed when the blues just don't give their hundred percent with the weaker teams and becomes too over confident which has led only to disaster.... We deserve to be below 4 since we did not do good in past easy games and according to the upcoming fixture we have the mount Everest to climb...
Skymil (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Chelsea fans, with do all respect, seems you need miracle to knock out Barca in the UCL. What a poor defence you got there
We can't buy a miracle, we spent 50 million pounds on a "miracle" goal scorer and what a rotten apple he's been
I give the full Fulham squad a great performance, but Dempsey is the miracle worker Chelsea needs
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dempsey is better than torres thumbs up if you agree!
DidierDdragon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Sorry bro but am straight! And so is torres, so I bet only your lousy dick and dempseys ass should know.  
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Dempsey is a monster, he's a great player!
P1tuf4 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@Arenas0838 using Torres as reference doesn't give you any solid perspective.... Therefore your commentary gets canceled.    ;p
Robslovsscoccer (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Fernando torres IS MUCH better than dempsey
AND SO IS
@ MATA
@ drogba
@kolou AND ALL THE chelsea squad including the youth team:-0
Pekhawar (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Wow, the dempsey show continues.... Fine player!
Atrixer (Norwich City) 2 years ago
That was defiantly not a penalty. The amount of free headers Chelsea gave away...
Keeeneth (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Sorry but at the rate we are going, we won't be getting the final champions league spot.... Don't take anything away from di matteo cause he's done excellently after taking over.... But we just arent gonna' cut it including the crowded fixture list we have in the following weeks....
However congrats to newcastle as they deserve to be above us
Coolakul (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Its good to see an honest fan
Robslovsscoccer (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Keeeneth let me tell you something
We WILL TRY OUT BEST TO BEAT barca CF THIS YEAR AND WE WILL TRY TO champions league AND FA CUP THIS YEAR! COS WE ARE blues!Belivin IN it:-0!MAN LIKE OLD times
FootyFan11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
If Dempsey was to leave at end of season it will be best for him to go to Arsenal, they'll get the best out of him -
Chuminator19 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Oooh that would be fantastic! Podolski is going too, yes.... RVP could use all the support he can get!
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Don't need dempsey, podolski on the other hand would be a good back up for rvp
Champs (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If we return from Wolves with 3 points and win our next two home games against Wigan and Chelsea then I am almost 70% sure we will qualify for the Champions league next season

Kick4Life - changing lives through football