Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fulham V Chelsea, Apr 9
CatGooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dempsey! Definitely gonna' be a transfer target for major clubs this summer
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Some really shocking refereeing from Clattenburg. Don't think that challenge was a penalty but Lampard should have got one when he got fouled by Hangeland so I guess that evens things up lol. Another weird decision booking Meireles. There was no contact whatsoever. Anyway credit to both teams. Frei was superb. He definitely needs more games
Rajmahal 2 years ago
He went in with a two footed challenge. Regardless of whether or not you win the ball, a two footed challenge is an automatic red card. I thought Fulham were lucky to get away with conceding only a penalty
Skim172 (New York) 2 years ago
What was Cahill doing waving his arms and mouthing like a lunatic on Dempsey's goal? Almost looks like he might've deflected the shot with his arm. Had he jumped, he might've been able to knock it away
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
That was Terry not Cahill with his arms up
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
That was Terry and he was mouthing because he thought he was being obstructed by Etuhu
Juvenik21 (Juventus) 2 years ago
IMO that was definitly a penalty, he went in with both legs one with the studs up. Chelsea really messed up with this game, tott's loss gave them an opening to catch up and they messed it up
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Funny thing, the referee didn't give the penalty for that challenge
Rajmahal 2 years ago
Then wtf did he give it for?
Wiskid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Had to be Dempsey didn't it
MacWindu (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Pro Tip: Play the whistle Terry!
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
Dempsey can't stop scoring, great player underrated in my opinion
XPLiLBiG (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
THAT WAS NOT A PK
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Clint f*****g Dempsey!
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Whatever happened to the great torres who was back after scoring 2 against some championship team
Rajmahal 2 years ago
The drought begins again
Traonk (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Kalou rami meireles lamps doesn't support torres in this game, that's why he played badly
ChelseaSaltLake (Real Salt Lake) 2 years ago
Irritating that Chelsea can't show up and play well every game!
Elbalonball (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Top clubs in every league wished they had a player like Dempsey right now
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It's the way he went in that caused the PK I believe. Fairly careless more than reckless, but still cleats up with almost both feet
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And NO I didn't PAT THE REF!
Gunnergreats4 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The US needs to find out what Dempsey did from the time he played as a kid all the way til now and then make every single kid in the system copy that. Goodness alive is he doing well
Madridisthebest (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Lol I see chelsea is starting to pay up to the refs to get help now. First wigan, now fulham.... Biggest cheats in football next to barcelona and man united
121barca 2 years ago
Real madrid fan?    Https://www.Facebook.Com/photo.Php?Fbid=318753311523437&set=a.296033307128771.71851.175027005896069&type=1&theater
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What a doofus
YidArmy311 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
And please get rid of that clown Pepe ! He's a joke, literally !
DidierDdragon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
To the f****** sad madrid w****r, I bet when you lose the league to barca again this year you will blame it on the ref!.... As always. Your team is a joke so please stop moaning and go jump into a river
Madridisthebest (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Madrid doesn't blame refs like chelsea and barcelona  We have a media blackout because the refs ARE against madrid always supporting barca
Deco20k (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Feck off you and all your real madrid club. Do you have any proof that chelsea paid the refs? No so shut the f**k up and don't say bullshit. Mind your own bussines
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 2 years ago
Only downside is that clint might finally be properly valued in next season's DF

Kick4Life - changing lives through football