Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Conversations
Kgb112 (Footytube Moderator) 1 year ago
Use this page to discuss all things Ultimate Team
Theo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Got tired of my Bundesliga team, so I started creating a la liga team yesterday -

Link: www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kmBc...
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Nice reserves.
Lol I didn't have enough coins, I do now though and have filled up the squad: Link: www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gWDb...
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 1 year ago
After opening over 100 packs I have finally gotten an inform player. And no other than ronaldinho . Still yet to get a player over 85
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'm not going to buy a single pack for the next month and hopefully I will raise enough money to buy an epl and or serie a squad. I havent touched the game really since I blew about 20 packs and didn't get anyone above an 82. Pl players are overpriced so serie a is probably my next big team.

I could opt to get reus and a few other germans but not sure if that is going to be worth the effort. I could use a bit more speed though...
Speed you say? La liga is the best place to go, I have sooo many fast wingers - about 9 of them, far too many , I don't even have enough space for them in my subs + reserves. I also have 2 fast strikers, but I prefer using Soldado, and I have a midfielder with 88 pace.

I'm currently boycotting packs and saving coins, but I don't even know what I'm going to do with it. The squad I have already is very good and I don't have space for any more players
BluFFmaster (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Soccer don't open any packs bro (period).... I too learned the hard way although I only blew about 7-8 packs and got jack s**t

Use fitness cards and trade, on the PS3 you can make a good amount of profit :) (it took time but I did eventually overcome my huge mothr fkn loss from the packs)

Agree with Chelseaman, La liga is best for Speed + they have the best striker in the whole game (Falcao), Serie A have excellent defenders and Prem have some good 1s too, Borussia alone are packed with speedy players (including a CB).

Remember having an expensive team doesn't mean you are going to win most of your games.... Sometimes a good cheap team with good chemistry is enough, I had a 35k team make it to Division 3 but I had to but to upgrade (Tiote, Falcoa, Afra etc.) afterwards for Division 2 and 1

Btw Falcao is just a beast.... Worth the money
Exactly, my team does not have any player over 82, and I beat a lot of people with the best players
You say pack arent worth it. I just bought 10 and got two maicons and marcelo
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Nice but open 10 more you will get no one    I got Silva PSG Bale and benzema in 7 packs once, then bought 4 more and got no one
Nice but open 10 more you will get no one    I got Silva PSG Bale and benzema in 7 packs once, then bought 4 more and got no one
WDF I only pressed it once :0
Ye I'm just trolling I got the crap maicon and marcelo lol
Bluff I have 98 Chem with

Lloris
Lahm Ramos Silva alba
Fabregas xavi Mata
Robben RVP Hazard

With Falcao Modric Pirlo Wesley Puyol Navas and iniesta on the bench.

I like my team even if I am 2-3 down I can easily score a couple of goals in 10 mins.

I have players from a couple of leagues but chem is also good.

With Falcao and iniesta instead of RVP and Hazard the chem is 100
Its all about chemistry in my opinion, people who play TOTW challenges will know what I mean, you can easily beat that team (all informs remember) on Ultimate level b/c they have like 30 chemistry.

You have both fantastic players and a great chemistry rating so must annihilate opponents, but u'd be surprised on how much handicapping existed in fifa 12
Captainobvious 1 year ago
Ultimate difficulty isn't that hard. In my opinion its easier than world class on the normal game modes
Soccer has beaten me most of the time, not because of my players but because he is probably just better than me. At the time.
The last one I bought was fifa 10 so it was sort of like playing a new game, I am learning all the time watching tips about defending today which helped a lot, but scoring was never the problem only defending. With that team I score at least 5 goals
Here is my new team..........Very cool Hybrid, it has players from Russian League, BPL, Serie A and Liga MX (assorted Nationalities as well)

Starting 11 cost about 85k in 4-1-2-1-2 (the most expensive) if your interested, I haven't tried it yet though.

Link: www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off...

Some of these players stats are just incredible
I'm getting real bored, because English + PL players are overpriced as f**k, seriously, there are like 4 gold LBs and they're all +1000
My team has gotten a lot better though

Link: www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-o...

I just need decent depth
I'm tryna off load Richardson, I quick sold him, and bought him again, now I'm going to try and sell him properly
I will have messi be the end of the week.    So    Hazard-Messi-Dimaria  Mata-Xavi-fabregas
I think now I will not get Messi, this is my team

I have 500 000 coins spare now so when one of them get an IF I will get it
Won a bid for messi on UT but stuck in watchlist:/    Last time this happened the players got stuck for a couple of hours...
Here's my 3rd team, my last one was pretty awfull, it didn't hold up in Division 1 well

This team however is overpowered to the max (defence + midfield), Lennon is probably the weakest link, but he is fast as hell

Belgium/EPL hybrid
-----------------------

Total cost = approx. 65,000

Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Link: www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#cW2b...

I'm on the verge of winning division one with this team :)
Link: www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ePIL...

Muniain is so good, even better than Alexis Sanchez lol and Essien + Banega are a formidable duo, they win the ball back a loooooot

Kick4Life - changing lives through football