Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Conversations
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Link: www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-o...

Sorry to constantly shove this team down your throat :P

I hope to get Busqets and perhaps a decent RW with pace, I'm using Callejon atm, with Joaquin on the bench, any suggestions?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Got trolled bad! Saw Hazard at 150 starting bid at 59 mins so I put 1500 on him, it took until the 17th second for him to up to 119 000 :/

Would have been a great steal
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I was so close to winning division 1. I ended up drawing the last match, conceding a goal in stoppage time. I flipped out andvthrew my controller through my tv

Ok well, not my tv, but I slammed it into my pillow and swore pretty loudly. Has anyone won it? Anything special happen? I won an online tourney one and I got a s**t pack as a reward
I think you win 10k and a gold pack worth 7. 5k?
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ye you get a premium pack and what ever the coin prize is. The best thing about it is you get the pack everytime you win it
Double post
Theo (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Never won it, so difficult
Heyyj (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I won it once, I got 8k and a typical crappy gold pack but it was a gold pack nonetheless
So I have 100k. Should I just spam packs again or what? Last time I blew 80k and got no one important. What are the odds that happens again? I could instead start building a new squad.... Probably serie a or something

Thing is theres no one I want that I could afford for 100k. I want either ribery or robone else could and, maybe even lahm or neuer, but no one else could visibly improve my squad.

Captainobvious 2 years ago
Don't spam packs. I watched a video of someone opening packs with 4000 fifa points and got no one worth more than 10k
On the flipside i've seen people here get rvp, hazard, ribery, lavezzi, torres.... f**k
BluFFmaster (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Open 4-5 packs but I wouldn't do more then that
Don't open packs!
You could double that 100 000 in a day!

Try and aim for Robben! I have had Ribery and Robben is better, idk about IF ribery I heard he is amazing but normal one, just go for Robben.

I have had the top 4 GK's in the game and I prefer Neuer then Casillas Lloris then Buffon. So get Neuer if you want.

As you said you have no one that can improve your squad use packs if you want, but you probably won't get anything? I saw an 15 000 pack opening on YT and best player the guy got was Gerrard!
On the other hand I got in 20 packs, Cech Thiago Silva Aguero RVP and a marcelo and a few more, but I bought 4 one time and got nothing so it is up to you
Thing is my right midfield is solid. I have kuba, farfan, and reus/gotze/muller could all play there.

Left is a bet thin. Perisic and schurrle are ok options but clearly ribery would be a great option
Ribbery is very good but I prefer Robben.
Get the IF Reus he is lm/lw and then get Robben for rm/rw.

Idk what formation you have 433/442?
Reus is like 100k robben 220k, ribbery is 440k+ so you could get them both and still have 100k. Perhaps Schweinsteiger?

Problem is I only have exactly 107k.

My formation is 4-4-1-1

I only use reus as lone striker due to his pace
I have a fastish shooter in shurrle, I need someone who can cross or beat a man on the left with tricks
Elia is good
Bought 2 packs last night nothing good in first one, but I opened the second one and Aguero popped up! As well as Cech. Opened another one today and got Cavani! I think he sells for like 12k though?
This game is full of s**t; the rich just keep getting richer ;(

I havent gotten a single player selling for more than a couple thousand, alex song. Did you buy the new promo pack or the regular one?
The promo pack ofc they are the same price so you might as well.

I will give you a tip, buy cahill for under a 1000 he easily sells for 1800 for me, I put 10 of him up for 2k early and 7 have sold so far, 2 of them went up to 4000
Dude I just looked you have trading minus 400 000 who have you bought 0_o?
I was thinking about buying that, idk though maybe I could borrow your rabbit's foot Paizon? ;)
Buying what?

And do you mean my luck?

I did my first rainbow flick over the goal keeper today in online gameplay then tapped it in with pass
I bought another 10 Cahill's an hour ago for under 900 each and all but two have sold for 2 or more K not bad, if anyone wants to buy a player at the same time like buy cahill for under 1k throughout the day and when you have 40 we can put them all on the market for like 3k?

Have you two increased your trade pile?
I increased mine 2 40 cause my level is low, I think you need to be like level 50+ to increase it to 50 or something like that

I traded my way to 300k, after that I just got bored and spend it all on a nice BPL team, haven't really traded in sometime.

My 4th team - BPL/Belgian Hybrid version 2 (approx 270-300k)

Link: www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off...

Nice is that your best team?

My team, I use to trade like an hour a day, but now I just pick a player buy like 20 of him and just put him up for like 1-3k more than I bought for I just do it an hour each time, then every hour normally I try and just spend 30 secs re listing them, by the end of the day they should all be sold.
Lmao I'm sitting on 3 patos, 1 alba and 1 coentrao I bought to sell at a higher price.... That's 70k right there. Then I have bought reus, hummels, gomez, and gotze recently for around 60k.

I'm really s**t at making a profit on these clowns
The best way to make coins is when fifa servers go down. I manage to get vidic for 50k in 41212.

But when the jumbo promo was out I got pirlo but shame he doesn't go for much due to the lack of pace

Also remember when you sell players you lose 5% for what you sell it for
Bear that isn't a good way of making coins :0 That happens every couple of weeks!
^ but when it does it takes almost no effort lol. But the method you mention is good. I do that as well
So what, you know servers are going down say in 20 mins?

You go to 40-60 mins and bid way less on loads of players because you know they won't be bid on at 30 mins when the servers are down?

And you get all the players for a low price?
Ye that's about it but they usually go down for a couple of hours.

If the servers are going down due to maintenance they mention it on there twitter.
I will use 200 000 at the next maintenance, see if I get a few bargains
When is the next maintenance
They will give you a day notice I think
I have 442
Hernandez-RVP
Hazard-Mata-Schweinsteiger-Robben
Marcelo-Ramos-Hummels-Lahm
Neuer
(this team has 9 chem for each player)

I nearly have the full Chelsea team as my back up just needing Cech and Oscar.

Who else should I buy? My 3rd team is a german league team Esswein is a beast!
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
There are a couple of players I could add to my squad, Neuer, Schweinstieger, Ribery and Robben, but they are damn expensive and will take me while to save the coins needed!

I kept Marin from my EPL squad he is a great wee player in this game, his 79 rating doesn't do him justice!

My 4th team, cheap enough and very good if you are looking for german league team
Hope you guys don't mind me posting here too much, Looks to be the most active set of FUT discussions!

This is my league 1 team. I really am struggling with the LB. Any recommendations? As of now 99 chem, no manager.

Why would we mind good sir? Nice team, Are french teams cheap? Will probably attempt to make one next
There isn't really any decent lb or rb in ligue1. Evra, and click only decent options for a french side. For my ligue1 I play with 3 at the back
I haven't managed to play the game much, and most were off trade profits and the pre-order pack conversions (never anything worth over 1000 coins). Most are worth around 1k, with a couple around 3k. I've done pretty well with trading though, must be said. Only played 4-5 games in total on FUT, and that was a bronze tournament offline If we move towards Lavezzi, Nasri, Evra, Clichy.... These guys are too expensive at the moment. 20k+.

Mandanda (18 contracts) - 5000, Rami 5200, Lopez (28 contracts) - 4200, Pastore (29 Contracts) - 4000, Menez 2400.... These are the most expensive I've gotten. The prices of a few might have gone down now (some like Lopez, Pastore, Menez were purchased a couple of weeks ago).

I wish I picked 3 at the back. Would have made things much simpler
Has anyone tried to create a chelsea team yet? I don't have access to my PS3 for sometime but it would be cool if some1 were to make a full Chelsea XI, I think the cost would be around

Cech - 30k
Defence - 55-60k (Ivan, Terry, Luiz, Cahil, Cole, Cesar, Bertrand)
Defensive Midfield - 29k (Ramires, Mikel, Romeu, Lampard)
Attacking Midfield - 165k (Mazacar, Marin, Moses, Malouda)
ST - 43k (Torres, Sturrigde)

Total Cost approx = 325k (PS3)
I won't make the full squad but the starting 11, in a 442
I have
Cole, Cahil Luiz cesar Moses Ramires Mata Hazard Torres I just need cech for a complete team but sturridge is a winger in the game I think so I need another ST from the prem.
I could buy the whole team perhaps some of them cost like 1-2k each so perhaps!
Including the destroyer of all La Liga teams - lavezzi
Haha I got him in a pack, had to find a way to put him in my team and also maintain 100 chemistry
I just got Busqets in a gold pack, and put him up for a 3 hour auction with the starting price at 2000, f**k lol
He doesn't sell for much anyway
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Link: www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#cW2b...

Hey guys who should I get to strengthen my squad? I don't have a lot of coins only got 50k. I need French/League1 players. Please help
Cdm/cm - ma vuba, m'vila    Cb - sahko, yanga m'biwa    For lw/lf there is always malouda lol
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Link: www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#cW2b...

Updated. I got sahko and ko. For LF I'm about to get Lavezzi
Lavezzi is the only decent lf for a france/ligue1 besides ribery of course
I have Lavezzi, he's awesome
Guys.... Heskey is back on FIFA and he's 66 overall lol
How about you give me some of the cash you've made and I can get some supersubs!
I can give you a few tips if you like but I cannot disclose all of them you would ruin me!

I made 100k in 3 hours today.

You have xbox?
Here is my team, I won division 2 with it today!

Link: www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dsEy...
Looks like you made the right choice in getting fifa.... Pretty impressive how you built a strong team so quickly
Gold packs my friend, I started off with an EPL team, then after a couple of games I decided to change to a Bundesliga team.

I had no sooner sold all my EPL players and I opened 2 gold packs, one had Joe Hart and the other had JT!

Other than being quite annoying as I had just ditched my EPL team I made about 60k when selling them, that helped a lot with building my new team!

I am currently in division 1 but I am struggling a bit, played 3 drawn 2 and lost 1!

If I survive the drop I will class it as a huge success! Lol
Is my luck just s**t? I havent won any one worth anything in fifa

Kick4Life - changing lives through football