FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Conversations
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 1 year ago
So, I need tips to how to sell on FUT D:
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Buy low, sell high
Thanks caaptain
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'm no expert but I usually have more success when I sell way below market value, and give 12 hrs on the market, and time it so the auction ends around 8pm in england

Ex I buy j. Alba for 21k when market prices are low, list him for 15k with 12hr window and I usually end up selling for 26-28k. ~25% profit, not bad
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Or you could play matches :0
Anyone else notice this? David Luiz is a terminator designed to destroy all forms of attack. Pace? David Luiz laughs at your pace as he races past Walcott and Doumbia with a single stride. Strength? David Luiz laughs at your strength as he crushes your Ibrahimovic in the grip of his godly palm. Dribbling? David Luiz laughs at your dribbling as he instantly snatches the ball from your feet with his magical third leg
BluFFmaster (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Try him at CDM in 4-1-2-1-2, and the only person laughing    .... Will be you
Why play him as CDM?    Or you could turn Ramires into CDM, play him at CB with 7 chemistry and troll everyone
He is good ad CDM bro, I got Terry and Ivan at CB lol, with Azpi at RB,    Works very nicely
Theo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lavezzi is such a beast, 101 games, 94 goals but I'm bored of UT now, won most of the cups and also won all divisions (except div 4) going to go back to seasons, still in div 6 there
Omar (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Get relegated and win division 4?
That would be so boring, would have to lose so many games to even get there
I wish there was an online career mode? Idk how'd they do it, but it'd be amazing!
@chelseaman93 just leave the game as soon as it starts doesn't take long    @ayyam Isn't that what ultimate team essentially is? Lol
Do you know how many games I will have to quit though, that's like 7 alone in Div 1, and all that will f**k up the amount of coins I get for playing games in Div 4 lol
No? Career mode is handling an actual club for a season, not a fantasy football team
DANAFC (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Online career mode would be cool, I find the computer so infuriating sometimes
So, after having to play matches on pretty much fast forward in gold cups and seasons (so sweaty D i'd had enough. So I built a rather expensive silver bpl team for around 60-70k.

I still have plenty of cash and at the moment I'm trading a bit and saving up for upgrades if need-be (lukaku....)

I'll post the team tomorrow, I need sleep!
Heyyj (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lukaku is probably my favorite striker in fifa right now
Imagine if chelsea get Falcao or Neymar or a very good striker. Chelsea in Fifa will probably be the one of the best teams.

At the moment it would go Baynern Barca Madrid (not in order)

You could include Falcao into EPL teams also :0
Utd isn't bad after some tweaking. Just put kagawa in midfield with carrick and it makes the game so much faster. Ando or cleverley also work well in the center to add some pace and legs for defending
Next year though, Oscar will be given quite a big boost I think 84 maybe. If the continues like this.
Hazard CAM hopefully with Mata.

I haven't bought Fifa since fifa 10. I know in Jan they do an update, but is this for UT as well?
Do they change positions also? Not only ratings?
Not too sure about UT as I stopped playing UT before january in all the past fifas. If oscar was to increase in rating I think it be 82. 84 is too big of a jump
Oscar is amazing though
If they do raise a player's rating it's usually only by one or two but they do also adjust positions in the january update. Positions are also adjusted sometimes for in form cards
I know about the IF cards, they do that most of the time.    So Hazard could be a CAM in the JAN update, they do update this for UT also?
Yeah, at least they did last year
Hazard CAM would be nice, his lw/lm/lf card just doesn't fit into the current Chelsea system.

Hope Falcoa comes to Chelsea he will probably cost a lot but damn Chelsea will be even more beast. I would buy Athletico Falcao and Chelsea Torres now cause they will be worth A LOT of coins if they do move clubs
THE BEST TEAM IN ultimate TEAM......Period.

Link: www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off...

......Btw total cost was around 285-290k
Nice, I played someone who had the entire real Madrid team today. But he got destroyed. His ronaldo was non existent.

Anyone else played against a ronaldo on UT yet. Want to know if he's as good as the last fifa

But yeah here's my team

Link: www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#BJqx...
Wow first person I have seen with a Messi, daaamn. I would have to sell all 5 of my squads to earn enough money to buy him

Nope, best I have played against is an Ibra. Is Messi really worth the 1, 288, 000 million? I mean you could make a very nice team with that money alone. (Like the entire Utd Team, twice lol). I was in DIV 1 once then I got relegated so I never really had a chance to play against those highly rated players
Yeah I'm sure I played the same guy at least twice and i've played ronaldo probably at least 3 times. The guy sucks, I put at least 4 on him both times
Ye I put 4 past him then he left before half time lol.
But I'm getting rid of messi, his lack of stamina is annoying. I've played six games and he hasnt even scored 1 for me. This will cost me like 50k just to sell him.

I've won div 1 with the team on the bench
Just played against another dude with ronaldo, I won 1-4 but ronaldo is a freaking handful. Pepe and arbeloa had the games of their lives keeping ronaldo quiet
Bear even though you have messi in that team,My team would probably beat it because Messi is around good but not really good players. He is being wasted. With Messi as ST and good players from eg Barcelona then he will perform well.

Link: www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off...
I had him as striker originally tried that and didn't work so I moved him down to cam. I'm just going to sell the entire team and then make a new one around ronaldo.

Lol and by 'quiet' I mean no hattrick.... He still scored

If you are good at dribbling messi is a dream forward around the pen box. Also on counters his pace makes him lethal as a striker. Send aerial through balls and he will leave defenders for dead
I have Neuer sometimes perhaps 1-3 times per match, since I have 2 ST they are both right next to the 2 CB's normally around the center circle.

When Neuer recovers the ball their defence is sometimes thin, I look at the radar and if he has 2-3 defenders.
I just sprint with Neuer with ball in hand and full power bar to my attackers it lands 10 metres into his half normally not centrally so the GK can't come and kick it away. This is pretty effective
Is Kaka any good?
Meh, he's ok, still not as good as modric and fabregas imo. Kaka has decent enough pace and dribbling, passing shooting, etc, but modric still seems different class for me. It might just be a chemistry thing though.

However for his price he is definitely a bargain. I've seen him sell below 5k for buy now option, not a bad deal. I paid 14k because my formation doesn't have cam, and the cam to cm consumables are expensive. He isn't worth the 14k imo, probably should have waited to get ozil
K, cool, I got him in a gold pack! Tryna make a Hazard-Oscar-Mata scenario with Turan-Jonas-Kaka, But I play Callejon in Turan's place for the Pace, he is awesome.

How is Higuain? Is he A LOT better than Soldado? Or not worth the 7k-ish?
I have soldado, I'm sure he is just as good as higuain
Soldado is good, scored 60+ goals for me before I sold him - I was building a new team
Just bought benzema for 50k.... Only need another defender (any ideas.... Besides ramos.... Can't afford him.... And pique/puyol are way too slow. Considering just sticking arbeloa or a cdm back there tbh) and another keeper (most likely valdez) then my squad is complete. Don't think getting di maria and ozil are worth it
An ultimate team page! Mind if I share my experiences? Everyone at arsenal seems to play fm, I NEED FIFA :3

Anyway here's my team Link: www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off...

So I have 20k to spend, should I make improvements or stay with what I have and trade? I can't tell you how much i've wasted on packs (and my bro's just got an inform)
Lol I have wasted a lot on packs also, vowed i'd stop but I bought one and got Lavezzi, since then I keep buying at least 2 a day, and i've been getting better luck tbf
Got bored, was down to 100k and a jordi alba. Bought an in form alaba for 50k for my german team (meh, starting to regret this).

So with 50k, jordi alba, and fabio coentrao and joao periera(I had those fullbacks from my portugal squad) I built a spanish squad. Technically it was likely closer to 70k though because I sold the regular alaba for 8k, and got about 8k from winning a tournament.
.... .... .... D. Alves(82)
Arbeloa/periera(80).... Pepe(85).... Mascherano(86).... Alba/coentrao(81)

.... .... Modric(86).... Khedira(83).... Song(83)

.... .... Sanchez.... .... Pedro
.... .... .... Soldado

Not bad, avg rating is already higher than my german team in defence and midfield.

I'm going to earn some coins, and maybe sell the in form card (useless....)
Ill upgrade soldado to falcao, sanchez to di maria, get fabregas, and get valdez and I should be good to go. Probably snag villa as well, his finish is insane.

The la liga players in general are pretty cheap excluding casillas, ronaldo, benzema (holy crap, he was going for 70k+ last week).

Modric is a beast and I got him for a great price (12k), and I can tell fabregas will be even more deadly
Anyone want to try against my team I just built?     And servers went down todays/yesterday
Starting to think sanchez was a waste of money. Should have bought that sevilla winger navas
Before I bought Robben I had Navas, he was good, I liked him.
I won Sanchez once I used him instead of Navas one game but I preferred Navas and sold Sanchez.

Bear I will play you if you like. I will use this team. Link: www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off...
Ill play when I'm online.    Tag - bloodred123
Yeah I guess eventually I will buy buy navas and di maria, then sell sanchez. For the record pedro does really well for me there as well. Might buy munain as a backup, he is really cheap....

I've got 32k left.... Not sure who to buy. I guess priority should be another defender and keeper

Bought diego costa, fabregas, villa, and another defender.... Costa is a beast

Type futforum into google it is. Net at the end.
The admin their is amazing at making squads and their is a giveaway every week. Last week was Hazard this week is Silva.

If you have a Spanish team get Cesar from Chelsea as LB, he has 80 pace and is beast. He starts in my EPL team with Ramires Ba Bale etc
Thanks but I have fabio coentrao and jordi alba(90 pace) already. I actually have 5 fullbacks in total.

And fabregas just isn't as awesome as modric due to less pace and dribbling, agility, etc. Looks like kaka or ozil would be a good options to try next time I want another midfielder
Kaka is a beast in this game, overpowered.... I played with both Ozil and him and I found Kaka much better (cheaper too)
Yeah their stats are fairly similar to modric, with kaka better at shooting and modric better at passing. My only issue with ozil is he is too left footed, so I guess I will get kaka! My midfield is stacked with talent.... Diego costa, modric, fabregas, khedira, song, and now ill get kaka. I like to have 2 guys for every key position so I don't have to buy fitness and injury consumables
I won 2100 microsoft point in a raft on a facebook page I just commented on :0

Thought it was just a joke, but the guy messaged me the code.

2800 FP
Seriously how are you so lucky? You'd better hope it doesn't even out one day lol
Dunno, you heard of soccer memes?
I was just looking there and someone commented to look at the fifa 13 give away or similar and I just named my favourite player in the comments. He just messaged me the code a couple of hours later
My new team: Link: www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off... Got another Lavezzi in a pack, sold him and used to coins to get all those players
Le sigh
Not too shabby
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Bloody show off!
LOL

Sami Hyypiä ‏@Sami_Hyypia
Hello everyone! My nephew needs 'Ultimate Team' Players for Xbox 360. If anyone can help I will give away a signed shirt of mine. #LFC
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
Damn I wish my uncle was famous
It is quite funny.  
Success (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Guys I started UT today and I have 65k what should I do with it?
Give it to me
Success (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lol
Buy jordi alba
Get lukaku
So.... I'm down to 4k lol

I didn't buy packs though

I bought 5 jordi albas, hoping to make a quick profit. The good thing is some people bought him up too, he was trading between 21-22k, so if those are off the market, his price will go back up to the 27+ it was a week or two ago. The first one I bought cost me 28k, so I'm hoping I can make a decent profit. If this dooesnt work ill move on to someone else

Kick4Life - changing lives through football