Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Conversations
FaisalP (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I just get frimponged, on the bench....  Wait....    I'm screwed
Billymark9231 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I finally won division 1, I had 5 points in 4 games from the last time I played.

I won the remaining 6 in a row.... I was waiting to finally choke after demolishing and forcing the first three guys to quit.... Almost did too in the second to last game, I had 8 shots on target in first half but was only up 1-0. Feels good to get that monkey off my back. This is the team that won it for me

.... .... Valdez(85)
Periera(80).... Pepe(85).... Ramos(87).... Coentrao(81)

.... Ozil(87) khedira(83) kaka(84)

.... Di maria(86).... .... Benzema(87)
.... .... .... Higuain(85)

Arbeloa was my rightback for the first three matches but he got a red card and I just forgot to put him back
So I'm back at my apartment now that the holidays are over. It means back to fifa.

So I finished up my la liga team by buying pique and ozil. I'm so glad prices have gone down. I saved a fortune!

With my savings, I started building my epl team. I am going for a 3-5-2, I'm going to have a lot of city players unfortunately, but it is what it is

I want balotelli toure and silva in my team. I have mica richards in the back three, and am considering keeping lescott as well.
I currently have good rotation guys like arteta, fellaini, and cazorla in key positions. I also bought ashley young and valencia.... My goal is to build this team:

.... .... Hart/cech
.... Richards.... Lescott.... Luiz/ivanovic
.... Toure.... Fellaini/arteta
Valencia.... Silva.... Nani/bale
.... Balotelli.... Tevez/rvp/aguero/rooney

Benche gea, young, a. Johnson, cazorla, podolski, torres, smalling/dawson, ramires
[account-removed] 1 year ago
You could have Hazard as LM as he costs like 60k now.  Try about Mayuka he is silver, amazing. Silva is too weak, Nasri or Mata are better.
Hazard is pretty expensive, still around 90k last time I checked
Nah he is 60k now if you look around. So him go for under 60k a few times today 53k the lowest.
Under 50k when TOTY is released I think.

I've got 182 packs to open for TOTY
So let me guess.... Once toty goes into effect, you can get them in form in packs? When will that take place? Wednesday?
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 1 year ago
They're already in packs
In packs and in form?
DANAFC (Arsenal) 1 year ago
TOTY ANNOUNCED IN 3 DAYS DDD
Got 182 packs ready to open
Got 182 packs ready to open
BluFFmaster (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Link: t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQArK9UqjgoLLthAE...

So whos getting it? I know I will......XD
I opened two jumble packs and got only kaka...
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
I saw this Messi up for sale, for a measly $6mil coins! Lol
How does that add up to a rating of 86?
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 1 year ago
^ It's just a collector's item to celebrate him breaking Gerd Muller's record. 86 goals
^he's up to 88 now. They should have just waited another week, he'll be in the 90s in no time at all
But that takes the appeal away
The appeal only lasted a few days. Now the #86 is useless, the record is now 88 and counting
Lol, but it's not the number of goals, it's just craziness on that day of him breaking that record. It's the same reason that people payed a lot for that IF bronze GK, it;s a rare once in a life time card
So is it about sending a message
The only difference is the 99 shooting and the card colour. People paying 3M more for him.    
BlueTilliDie10 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Can someone please get me a hazard for ultimate team (((I really suck at ultimate team. For ps3
Apparently UT is down because some people found a glitch that made unlimited coins and they were trolling the market by buying all the ifs for like 10million coins then discarded them.

Also some people have had there UT stuff reset
There will be no UT reset.

Basically a group of hackers had unlimited coins started buying anyone for 15 million coins.
More and more people saw this and hundreds of players were sold for 15M so 500 000 000+ coins have been flooded into the market.

This was much worse for the ps3 and only a small number sold for 15M on the xbox.

I saw on the ps3 though that people discarded IF messi Ronaldo IF ibra etc
Some peoples people UT accounts have already been reset
How could they possibly know when UT is still down?  Also I expect everyone involved to be banned
Wow their entire account was reset?
Well ut is back up and the market is pretty messed up lol
Xbox seems to be not that bad.

I sold my players for 10% more than what they are going for now.

Anyone that received 15M coins has had their account reset completely even if they had a few million coins legit.

This guy on Twitter had 6M coins before the glitch, he put a player up for 15M and boasting to all the other youtubers that he has other 20M coins
Now he has nothing.

From https://twitter.Com/ratedpgtips

Link: gyazo.com/332615615c7631dea143da01a9750c88...

He got 15M. Now he has nothing including his team before.
Alot of the common if are like all gone. Like ribery. There's a if messi with a 15m bid on it
They are still people with lots of coins but EA will be banning them soon
Needed 5 points in 3 matches for the title and ended up choking again.... Sigh
I have never won D1 ^^
I have sold my good players totaling 1. 7M at the moment. I am waiting for toty now and just using a 15k BPL side and a 40k Brazil team. I am doing just as good with this team as I was with Hazard Robben Aguero Yaya Kompany etc
I've won it three times, I seem to do better with a low budget team. Must be fifa handicap or something
My over powered 12k BPL team is doing quite well
My over powered 12k BPL team is doing quite well
My team:

--------------------valdez(85)
Arbeloa(80)-pepe(85)-ramos(87)-alba(81)
-------------------fabregas(87)
-------------modric(86)----kaka(84)

---------di maria(86)-----------villa(85)
-------------------benzema(87)

So sick, but massive choke artists
Heyyj (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I won d1 once playing with a 3-5-2 bpl team but since I switched to a 4-3-3 I haven't been able to, since I play on manual I usually play with just average players and silver players because ratings don't matter as much when you play on manual
Wow that was painfull.... Took me a week to go from 50k to 130k. Dreaded playing fifa lol.... Wow.

After surviving cravings to impulse-buy better midfielders (silva, cazorla, arteta) etc for my la liga side, and suffering by playing arbeloa(my right back) and victor ruiz (78 cb) in defence when mascherano and pepe were tired, I'm getting cold feet. Feels so wrong to work so hard just to buy 1 player and be broke again.

Current plan is to buy ramos, and then maybe buy pique, then finally build my epl team. I have a ton of epl players from packs but from various formations and onlu a few are both rare and useful.... What should I do? Reinvest in the market or just buy ramos? Havent sold anything in weeks
Just Buy Cesar from Chelsea RB with 80 pace he is very good never let me down, for your Spainish
Lol thanks but i've already explained this....
I have 3 rightbacks.
Arbeloa (spanish(80 overall with 73 pace
Jaunfran (spanish(78 overall with 85 pace
Joao periera (portuguese, plays for valencia, 80 overall with 86 pace)

I already have 2 fullbacks much faster than azpilicueta, and will have better chemistry with my team (pepe is portuguese, and diego costa plays for valencia) (juanfran and arbeloa are spanish and play in la liga)

Right now arbeloa is first choice rb. He has gread heading for corners and his defending is way better than the other two.
Don't have subs just make a new 11....    So you have two good teams you rotate due to fitness.
Check what happen in a game lol

Theo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I have experienced that, I quit the game because I couldn't concentrate with those jerseys lol
What team kit is that or is it a bug?
Bug
UT will be back in 48 hours :/ FFS    EA has posted on their twitter account, they should really be reported for investigation
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
I was thinking this just yesterday, think of the money that get's pumped into FIFA, from buying the game, to buying the season ticket, the millions of gold packs they sell!

The users that shell out for this game deserve far far better!

When I first got the game everything was smooth as nut, a couple of months on after about 10-15 minutes I get disconnected from the EA servers. It's a royal pain in the ass, as there is nothing wrong with my internet it's running fine!

I have resorted to just playing career mode offline as I HATE getting disconnected!

They need to sort this mess out!
They make over £ 1 000 000 every 3 days just from packs...
^ that's messed up

They finally got it back up and running. It was funny though, they trade pile, consumable piles were like at a 500 capacity.

This type of BS happens every year despite the game being so similar to the previous. You would think they fix some problems. But no they just find a way to add more problems to the game
Double post
I had 60 things selling when it went down I had like 740 slots if I wanted to sell stuff and like 400 in consumables if I wanted.

It is all about money, I am missing around 1000 from the first week of FIFA from failed pack purchases. I have contacted an EA advisor like 7 times they just say they cannot do anything and it is being investigated by another department so wait for an email. It has been over 7 weeks now...
They won't give you anything. I got fail pack purchases in the first ut and got nothing
I'm in the same boat as Greatscot, sick of such a great game which time and money has been. Invested in by the fanbase, having such a crappy server, not worthy of ot's fanbase,
Pretty happy, just bought an IF Fabregas for 65 000, he 41212 CDM so people might have missed him. I bought cdm>cm and cm>cam and I am selling him for 148 start bid.
My latest bargain was ronaldo, got for 1. 31 when he can go for 1. 5
I keep choking when I get to my last game to win the title. All I needed was a draw.... I go down a goal, equalize, lose two bullshit goals, then sanchez pulls an adeboyor and gets sent off.... All of this happens in the first 32 minutes.

Ended up getting another goal, hit the post, and the other guys keeper (lloris) made 7 saves. I was a man down but had 58% possession and had more shots and shots on target, epic fail.

Soo.... Close. The previous two games I scores 8 goals in each, doubt ill have that kind of form again anytime soon
I was experiencing this too, but then one day it all changed and I won it pretty easily lol

This should help
I wouldn't last 10 minutes without conceding if I tried sideways passing
Really just play Ultra Defensive and pass it round.  Wait for a player to come a few feet away from you, then pass it.
Lol oh never play defensive, it cost be goals. The most defensive ill ever play is "possession" quick tactic that makes everyone spread around to widen play, or counterattacking quick tactic if I want to suck the other players into my half so I can break on counter.... Not really defensive is it lol
Just played a guy with IF neymar and IF Messi upfront....
Idk why but he played ronaldo as CAM so he must have had like 2-3 Chem, he still did okay.

Afterwards I asked if I could be in his trading group, he added me because I said I had 500 000 coins free so he will message me with details when they are doing it next.
I will give you a heads up if you want.
I only have 50k, not sure how much use i'd bring. I'm saving up to buy sergio ramos(87). Ill get him, maybe ozil and di maria, then I basically have a sick squad. I don't think ill go for casillas, valdez is really hard to beat

------------------------valdez(85)
Arbeloa(80)-pepe(85)-mascherano(86)-alba(81)
-----------------------fabregas(87)
---------------kaka(84)----------modric(86)

--------------navas(85)-------------villa(85)
---------------------------benzema(87)

Bench: sanchez(85) pedro(84) soldado(84) muniain(80); turan(84) song(83) khedira(83) costa (82); coentrao(81) pereira(80) ardiz(78); alves(82)
I just bought David Silva for my new team I am making.
I hadn't opened a pack for a few days so I opened one, I had Ayew and 1 or 2 players I can sell for 300 so almost quick sold everything. As I was about I just saw an 88 rated at the end with the duplicate section and David Silva was there again!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football