Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Conversations
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 11 months ago
Sold my UT team just now for £95 lol
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 11 months ago
Who was in your team?
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 11 months ago

Probably could of got alot more if I did this earlier. Stopped playing fifa and xbox in general for a few months now
Gooner0101 (Arsenal) 11 months ago
Thias (Chelsea) 11 months ago
Best chelsea player on FUT?
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 11 months ago
I don't play as chelsea, but when I play against them, their best player against me is always luiz. He's a freaking wall
Thias (Chelsea) 11 months ago
I agree Luiz, his defence and standing tackles are OverPowered
Zhilla (NK Maribor) 1 year ago
Hey guys. I recently created a forum for Fifa 13 competitions. We will have an ultimate team league so those who are interested please add me on my origin: zhilla

SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Won the league again yesterday. Won first four games, lost the fifth, then won the next 3. I made at least 3 guys quit, the ones that played me got destroyed by 6-7 goals each time. One guy quit when I was up 3-2 just before half time.... Not sure what that was about.

So after that hard work I'm rewarded with a gold pack.... And the best player in the pack is.... Kalou.... Life is cruel some times.

My epl team is nearly complete now, I just need another wide player (maybe hazard or bale) for depth and ill maybe sell valencia. I already have gerrard and cazorla as my cam and backup (3-5-2 formation) but I might get nasri.... Also might get another striker

GKs: cech, de gea

Defenders: micha richards, terry, lescott, jagielka, smalling, dawson cahill (all english to maximize chemistry.... But considering getting luiz since he is a wall due to speed)

Cdm: parker, arteta, wilshere, fellaini, yaya toure

Wide midfielders: nani, ashley young, valencia, adam johnson

Cams: gerrard, cazorla

Strikers: tevez, balotelli, welbeck, defoe
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Get Luiz, Mata is a must also for a BPL team.      Getting Ronaldo later on this week
DANAFC (Arsenal) 1 year ago
So, El Shaarawy got upgraded, I logged onto the web app and saw this
Hmohammed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Got a problem guys. So I bought a Marcio Azevado (excuse the spelling) and as I put him in my active squad(transition between new item and placed in active squad) I disconnected because of server maintenance. I was wondering where it would pop up when I next go on
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Should still be in your purchased items awaiting you to transfer to your active squad, i'd imagine
Heyyj (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Does anyone know if drogba will be in fut now that he's on a team in the game?
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Apparently no because the team he was with before wasnt in FUT so he isn't in the fut database
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Having not ever spent really money my team is

Remy
Nasri - Cassano - Mata
Fellani - ramires
Enrique - puyol - terry - ivanovich
Sirigu

Chem - 96.
Got remy, nasri, cassano, mata, ramires, puyol and sirigu in packs. No in forms yet
I bought a £20 MP when I bought FIFA. I changed my team a little bit.

Helton Dede IF T. Silva Santana Robben Gustavo Ramires Mata Hazard then IF taarabt Mayuka

Got Benzema Nasri in my 2nd team with 300k left
Billymark9231 (Real Madrid) 12 months ago
Check out this page for Fifa 13 FUT coins, actually worked and no b***s**t

Link: fifa13ultimateteamfreecoinsfifa13.yolasite.com/...
I have in 4312  Ibra Lucas  Agbonlahor  IF Gerrard Toure IF Lampard  Clichy Kompany Luiz Johnson  Cech
Wow you must be rich haha
I have the same, got it from this page:   Link: fifa13ultimateteamfreecoinsfifa13.yolasite.com/...
DO NOT buy SIF Pedro, he is a waste of money.... Sigh
Get coins here, now working on xbox 2: Link: fifa13ultimateteamfreecoinsfifa13.yolasite.com/...
BluFFmaster (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Post your favourite kits, here are mine (took 2 min, Prt SC of Club Items, paint, upload on imageshack)

I've got Ibra in my team now, he is banging in the goals, at least 2 a game
So.... Yesterday I spent something like 200k trying to get a toty, to no avail. I'm f*cked
Someone got Alves and Falcao in the same pack
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I would of spent all my coins but it would take forever doing that on a android phone since I don't have access to a computer or Xbox atm
@piazon - I know! Its gone all over the social networks, and nepenthez got toty ramos
Damn bro, just get coins from this webpage, seriously worked

Link: fifa13ultimateteamfreecoinsfifa13.yolasite.com/...
BluFFmaster (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Such a poor way to pick TOTY, I know FIFA doesn't choose them but they really should cause the current way is total bull crap and the results show it

GK
----
Casillas is class but tbh I think Buffon or Neuer deserved it just a bit more the Casillas did

Defence
--------
Much better CBs then Pique last year, likes of Chiellini, Hummels, Kompany easily come to mind

God knows why Alves is up there, Lahm had a MUCH better season then him

And Marcelo.... WTF, wasn't he injured for some part of the season? Alba deserved it more, hell I could even see Ashley Cole up there, even at this age he is a world class LB

Ramos is the ONLY deserving player in the defence

Midfielders
-------------
Iniesta and Xavi are fine obviously

Not so sure about Alonso, while he had a solid season I still feel Pirlo should be in there, he had a remarkable season with Juve and Italy

Strikers
------------
Falcoa is the only debatable one although he had a remarkable season as well, only other contenders would be RVP and Ibra, maybe Drogba (would be sick!).

Oh well, its not like I can afford any of these players anyways lol
Heyyj (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I completely agree, when I first saw the team I was shocked that the entire team was from la liga, it would be awesome to have drogba be in it but I don't think he's even in fut anymore
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Dortmunds rb had a much better year than alves trophy wise, but I checked over the stats and alves had 12 assists last year! Maybe that's why he was voted in. That is very impressive.

Marcelo was great going forward but he was nowhere near best lb in the world. I would put lahm as leftback since that's where he plays for germany. If I had to pick just one leftback for overall play it would definetely be ashley cole
This comment has been removed.
Why you trying to scam. I don't know what the rules are on this
No open the link you'll get your account scammed, he should be banned soon.
Way his account got removed

Kick4Life - changing lives through football