Lmao f**k uu
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Guess he never saw rooney miss a pen! Haha
Gankhet (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I should have gotten up at 5 a. M and watch the game
Woozzi (Houston Dynamo) 2 years ago
Fun stuff!
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Drenthe is fast becoming everton's best player at rapid speed, and what a nice finish by daniel sturridge
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Everton fought bravely in this one, but it wasn't to be for them. Saying that they were rubbish was harsh, they did fight well and defended well. Pity about the goalkeeper's howler though.

If there was one player who was rubbish, it was Anelka. A missed penalty and wasted chances from him
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'll take this win. Especially since we had both Kalou and Anelka on the same team. Sigh
Lol.... Kalou scored.... Haha
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'm not convinced that Kalou "scored" haha
Cech is world class.... Double save! Lol
Nirad (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good fight back by chelsea at goodison park. One of hell of a place to visit for chelsea. Thank god it didn't end up in penalty or we all know the results
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Anelka is rubbish
Princefad1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I think you should be more concerned about your own team.... Given you just conceded 6 goals at home against man city
SmallCar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Totally true!Mind your own game!
Mayankcse10 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He wasted good chances...
Imnotu (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow, typical.

So whenever Chelsea lose a game, there fans aren't allowed to comment on any other videos?

I'm not concerned at all, city had a blinder and were the better team. But we're still second and it's only three points
Dre10 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I think he was rubbish too. Theres no point in attacking the dude cus he watched our highlights and wanted to comment
McEachran (Chelsea) 2 years ago
"Anelka was rubbish in this match. "    Fixed it for you
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nice to know our be squad is capable of winning games. Anelka is worthless though. I've wanted to see him go for 3 seasons. All the hustle and flair in the world doesn't mean s**t if you can't finish the damn ball
Nath4N (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Commentator needs to learn how to pronounce "Mucha"
Danapoint (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Looked to be a pretty even tie - looks like Chelsea just deserved to win it in the end. Only just
YWNA8 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I swear Chelsea buy all the players from Liverpool that score against them:
-Torres
-Benayoun (whos now at Arsenal)
-Anelka
-Merieles
So? Gotta' problem with that?
Nirad (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Next suarez
@Princefad1 Yeah because the only way Chelsea can counter Liverpool is through buying our goalscorers. How would you like it if we decided to buy your best players?
SmallCar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I wished suarez coming too...
Oh btw, thanks for the 50 mil. Got us two great strikers.
CFC96 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
1 great one, Carroll not looking so £35 million. Thanks for Torres he's enjoying himself at the mo

Also we did well enough to counter you guys before we brought any of those players
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Did you just call caroll are great striker wtf hahahahahahaha?
Dolyer (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Indeed 1 it is. But, carrol is young and only time will tell. Though I would like to see us getting another quality striker
RickyVelveeta (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Dude don't forget bellamy, garunteed solid addition to pretty much any club and will score cruce goals this season for sure. That said would be cool to see hulk or hazard with 'pool, just for shits cos it aint like we havent got enough strikers lol
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Anelka only a loanee boy for liverpool we bought him from bolton
You guys want to bundle players together? I can play that game.

Torres + Sturridge = 60m

That's 30m each. Looks like we got a bargain
Bright (Chelsea) 2 years ago
David Luiz should be made a midfielder instead of a defender
I totally agree, he should be a holding midfielder. He just makes too many mistakes at CB
Defensive Mid - just like Phil Jones
Drogbalampard (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea buy liverpool player because whoever the liverpool player scores against chelsea
Letsbehonest (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Guys this idea has already discussed since at the beginning of the season. The problem you're not considering, is that AVB likes to play
4-3-3. And although utilizing Luiz as def mid might sound like a good idea, it would only leave AVB with a sense of too many options for the midfield. Thus far leaving out one less option for our def(rem Alex hasn't been getting that much play time & terry isn't getting younger so who does that leave as future defenders?)
Patience, young ones. He's a class defender, just needs to mature
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 2 years ago
Disappointing lose for everton. I feel that if you earn a penalty kick, 9 out of ten times you should get first dibbs on it. Unless you decline or you have a player like lampard or gerrard. They prob would have won if saha took it

Kick4Life - changing lives through football