Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Everton V Chelsea, Feb 11
XXDrOgBaXx (Chelsea) 2 years ago
AVB needs to be sacked, we're actually doing that badly at the moment
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Some day, in the far off distant mists of the future, aliens will exhume the bones of Fernando Torres. They will conduct extensive retrospective genetic analysis and they will finally be able to determine what exotic psychotropic virus invaded the mind of this once great striker. I cannot recall a drop in form so extreme, so prolonged and so damaging ever happening to a similarly talented player.

Fernando Torres, wake up sir! Join the world of the living again and put that ball in the back of the net where it belongs!
S0113str3 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Geez.... On the last goal david luiz is jogging back like he doesn't give a s**t.... Wtf! If you miss the first tackle atleast run back
Riajz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Should've kept Ancelloti
Ayoung18 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
TIM howard is the man
Lumileppardi (Swansea City) 2 years ago
Bunch of happy faces at Goodison, twas nice to see, and of course nice to see Chelsea lose
Mercurialmatt (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Soon it's gonna' be RIP AVB
Metaleka (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I just don't understand luiz's style of defence
Mercurialmatt (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
To him attack is probably the best form of defence LOL
Vlad1m1r (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Watching Chelsea remind me of watching England play - so much potential but a depressing sense it's all going to waste
Keeeneth (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Disappointing result, but I really admire the energy and all round passing that everton played with, they deserved the win.... What has happen to you chelsea?
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Everton deserved this win, they were hungry, aggressive and eager all the way. Both goals were class goals from the Toffees. They're going to really miss Donovan when he's back in the USA - perhaps he could be tempted next season for a 3rd loan spell at Everton? He really does provide spark in attack for them.

Chelsea in comparison were lethargic and were outplayed - their only good chance was Lukaku's run, which was stopped by Howard. Cech and Cole gave the ball away terribly cheaply, and it was lucky for them that the lead for Everton wasn't larger
P1tuf4 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Seriously, I don't know whats happening to Chelsea? It's like everyone's thinking in anything but the game.... This just makes me sad cause I know individually they got potential but they just refuse to show it as a team.

Also, I can't believe how 5 people voted for an awesome game from Chelsea.... Are you blind?
Levistein (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This just makes me sad
Swagger4u (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well done to Everton, but recently chelski has been hot or cold, which is a sign that the team doesn't have any chemistry at the moment. Which is usually a managers job to find that spark and bring the best out of players. Chelsea has a good team but it just seems that they play as individuals and not as a team. AVB is probably not the right manager for this big club to be honest
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Torres.... No way is he making to the Euros now

Kick4Life - changing lives through football