Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Everton V Chelsea, Feb 11
Saifurrizal (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lukaku way better than Torres I think
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Torres can score, but he's being the set up guy really, he just not getting the luck of being in right spot and shoot and score goals like he did, I just wish he would get the luck and confidence back for scoring, he's doing fine with setting up though, and Lukaku will have his time to score, it will be a bit of while though
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
Nyhahahaha Torres is suddenly the 'set up guy' now lol how so? He has 4 assists all season, compared to his 3 goals. Barely a big difference. He's in terrible goal scoring form, and if he's a 50million quid assist guy then he's in pretty terrible assist form too. And being in the right spot and shooting to score isn't called luck. Its called good positioning, good runs, and good finishing. Lrn2football
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I couldn't see this match(I watch everyone I can, miss like a few Chelsea matches this season, couldn't see this one cause was at youth retreat this weekend) but I guess I missed a pretty terrible match for Chelsea then, looked like there offense was poor, the defence let in some goals that should have being prevented but whatever. We better improve for rest of season, score more goals and not lose many more, cause that's too bad really. As for Everton at home, that's a big key 3 points for them, Pienaar comes back to Everton, scores a really nice goal for his team early in game, and Donovan is just awesome for assists for Everton, sets up Everton player that got enough off Cech's hand and goes in, but Donovan really good for them on the loan, too bad its too short of loan for him for Everton, but great win for Everton, very sad loss Chelsea, I guess I missed a bad one then(oh well)
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You literally make the worst comments i've ever seen, delete your account now
HennoK (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Great work by Pienaar - good return!
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Torres.... No way is he making to the Euros now
Swagger4u (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well done to Everton, but recently chelski has been hot or cold, which is a sign that the team doesn't have any chemistry at the moment. Which is usually a managers job to find that spark and bring the best out of players. Chelsea has a good team but it just seems that they play as individuals and not as a team. AVB is probably not the right manager for this big club to be honest
Levistein (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This just makes me sad
P1tuf4 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Seriously, I don't know whats happening to Chelsea? It's like everyone's thinking in anything but the game.... This just makes me sad cause I know individually they got potential but they just refuse to show it as a team.

Also, I can't believe how 5 people voted for an awesome game from Chelsea.... Are you blind?
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Everton deserved this win, they were hungry, aggressive and eager all the way. Both goals were class goals from the Toffees. They're going to really miss Donovan when he's back in the USA - perhaps he could be tempted next season for a 3rd loan spell at Everton? He really does provide spark in attack for them.

Chelsea in comparison were lethargic and were outplayed - their only good chance was Lukaku's run, which was stopped by Howard. Cech and Cole gave the ball away terribly cheaply, and it was lucky for them that the lead for Everton wasn't larger
Keeeneth (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Disappointing result, but I really admire the energy and all round passing that everton played with, they deserved the win.... What has happen to you chelsea?
Vlad1m1r (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Watching Chelsea remind me of watching England play - so much potential but a depressing sense it's all going to waste
Metaleka (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I just don't understand luiz's style of defence
Mercurialmatt (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
To him attack is probably the best form of defence LOL
Mercurialmatt (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Soon it's gonna' be RIP AVB
Lumileppardi (Swansea City) 2 years ago
Bunch of happy faces at Goodison, twas nice to see, and of course nice to see Chelsea lose
Ayoung18 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
TIM howard is the man
Riajz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Should've kept Ancelloti

Kick4Life - changing lives through football