Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Everton V Chelsea, Feb 11
Rogerscholes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
David luiz is NOT a defender and torres is awful
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Everton are loving to have pienaar back on the pitch
MGLBarbarian (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ok maybe I just don't understand Football Strategies but can someone please explain why 1) AVB did not play Cahill and 2) AVB brought off Mata (possibly the only creative spark in the team)?
Peteko 2 years ago
AVB's demeanor does not exudes much confidence anymore. I think Roman's visits to the training ground will only make things worse. Just sack him if you want but until then let him be the manager.
Roman will not change.

And yes, Ancelotti was a class act and will be appreciated even more if things go worse for Chelsea
Chrisjuw (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I am a big chelsea fan but I have to say that that was an awful play by the whole team. Really disappointed
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
If Everton played like this against weaker teams, not just the top 5, they would be much higher in the table
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Torres will score for fun.... In his new Team!
Basquiat (Barcelona) 2 years ago
How on earth did cech let that second goal in. Woeful goalkeeping
Chackosan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah, what a fall from grace for him
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dint really look like chelsea!
MNtiburon (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
The Chelsea bandwagon just got a little lighter
ChelCordie (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea.... Chelsea.... Chelsea? Was that even chelsea? Because last time I remember, chelsea was the same team that buried teams 7-0. This is ridiculous! We have no striker, I don't know what you want to call Torres, time can't even cure that disease. The heart of our defence is "injured" (I really don't believe that he is.) And our midfield looks sluggish. The promising tactician AVB is supposed to be is not showing, and Chelsea are paying the price because of it. Chelsea deserved the loss, and their destined for many more if they bring this kind of performance to any other match in the future. Oh I can't wait til Drogba returns next week, to put Torres back on the bench. I really hope that will make him work harder, because deep deep DEEP down inside, there are some goals in him
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Chelsea success comes and goes with Drogba.... He just MUST be on the field!
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Very glad to see Pienaar score. And I'm not a huge fan of Donavon, but that was a really good pass to Stracqualursi for the second goal
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
How can you not be a fan of donovan? What's not to like?
Gray1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Agreed. He's a good player
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Man on paper chelsea look good but they've been playing poorly...
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What a pass by donovan usa represent
I4SUN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
WTF! This is mainly Everton's replay! Lack of confidence on Cech's face! No determination on defence from Bosingwa and Cole's Everton-underestimating pass to Luiz got intercepted! Overall, it wasn't AVB's fault at most but he put too much pressure on himself to win by placing the useless players! Maybe younger players can help to win! JUST LIKE jeremy LIN in NBA!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football