Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Everton V Chelsea, Feb 11
Dedea182 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
BOOOOOOOOO!
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What an addition Pienaar and Donovan have been already. Pienaar seems much more content and confident playing for Everton, probably because he gets way more playing time. Spurs just don't have any room for him atm. And boy.... Luiz is not a good defender. Luiz just don't have the defensive mentality, he would much rather play a midfielder
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Spot on. Luiz would play better as a midfielder
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
AVB is an incompetent manager. He makes unnecessary substitutions, his players are all over the shop, and he has no winning tactics. Worse of all, he is in denial and mumbles nonsense at the reporters all the time
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
How is not handling reporters the worst? (what's on the football pitch kind of counts too)
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Everton does not have the budget that Chelsea have and yet every season they manage to give headache's to every team they play.
Chelsea have no excuse, people say it's Abramovic, but if Moyes would have the Chelsea squad it would have been a easy job for him to keep them at least in top 3.
Anyways.... Everton were class and Chelsea were rubbish.
Congrats to Everton and shame on Chelsea players and managerial staff
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Chelsea desperately needs Drogba back....  What's up with the dangerous passes inside your own half of the pitch?
Reds89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I think chelsea should give AVB Till next season at least
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Henry has the same amount of goals as torres in the league LOL
SimonPB (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Looks like AVB is trying to make Chelsea play like Barca and play short passes out of defence. Problem is, they're not Barcelona; they're bloody awful
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Havent watched the highlights yet but well done everton. I really hope these fans will see that its far from AVB's fault. I don't blame torres but it doesn't change the fact we have to count on our midfielders and defenders to score our goals. We will get 4th, remember we started this poor form under anchelotti, it's not the manager, we need to focus on younger players
Ok so just watched the hihglits and damn our defending was terrible, all I can do is laugh. And we had our first shot on the 82nd minute? Damn chelsea lol but oh well
*highlights  
Kisho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We all know that chelsea is terrible
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This are the kind of performance that doesn't make me sleep at night
MattOsh24 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Defending is terrible because we don't have JT. JT controls our defence!
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Wow both pinnar and Saha made a huge impact what a swap lol
Jakalo (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I like david Luiz, but as a central defender he is terrible
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why is AVB still playing him there. He should be in midfield, roman must be regretting sacking ancelotti
Jevinlfc4life (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Chelsea defence is 100% rubish!  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football