Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Everton V Chelsea, Feb 11
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Nice pienaar !
JasonEBT (Chelsea) 2 years ago
When you see Chelsea, they have star players all over, Torres front, Mata and Sturridge on the side, from midfield Lampard, Mereiles etc I wonder how they can't manage a single goal, Something going wron, reallly
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Well, first of all chelsea overall aren't the most creative team this season, and AVB is not bringing the best out of players like harry redknapp does with spurs. Also know, chelsea have too much old players, and their young players aren't performing except for mata and ramires. On the wings, sturridge is too selfish, and always cuts back on his left. Cole and bosingwa aren't too great going forward as well
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Want us to keep Pienaar as he is a very good player for squad depth, but he seems so happy at Everton and getting more playing time too...
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Mourinho.... Please come back
Ray5677 2 years ago
Save it. No good manager is going to come if it is run by Roman. I insist that AVB is an excellent manager, but if another manager is sacked Chelsea will never win another EPL in Roman era
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
In hindsight AVB was probably the worse candidate for the Chelsea job. He is young, he wants change, and that is not going to come like in one season. He inherits a team full of experience, and a 50 million guy he has to use. The team lacks direction, leadership and motivation, but if he doesn't prove his worth at Chelsea he would do so elsewhere.

Ldinho (Manchester United) 2 years ago
MAN. When Torres's form returns to him Chelsea will be unstoppable. Until then they need to give Lukaku a shot
Ldinho (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I like avb, but he has to sit out players like sturridge for being greedy. The club comes before any single player!
Butters (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Play with 2 fwds upfront! Time and time again torres can't play byhimself, sturridge is not a winger, mierles is not a dmf. Just sayin
TipsyMcStagger (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Everyone knows that, aside from Villas Boas
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Rectification:  "torres can't play by himself" -> "torres can't play"
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
If Chelsea keep this up I don't see Villas Boas or even Torres being at Chelsea next season. They need to learn how to spend there money more wisely
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Did you just happen to forget the money wasted by real madrid while making that statement.    Just asking///
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yes Real have spent a lot of money, but have not wasted the money. Real have been making money off every player, and have been winning and getting much better results than Chelsea.
Sahin, Ozil, Di Maria, Coentrao, Altintop, Carvalho, Khedira, Varane and so on have been a very good buy.
Who have Chelsea bought besides Mata and Luiz? Lol
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Money wasted by Real Madrid? Who exactly Ozil? Di Maria? Ronaldo? Who? Compared to Chelsea Raul Merieles, David Luiz, Torres.... Etc. I didn't mean to be offensive all I said was spend more wisely
ManUKid (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Poor poor performance from Chelsea again! Not a CFC fan but I do respect André Villas-Boas cos he one of a few managers who know how to except defeat and know that it is his mistakes and he always gives credit to the winning team instead of blaming the ref!
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Sloppy Chelsea brilliant Everton!
Hanzv (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Steven pienaar's a beast!
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol.... Arsenal in top 4 spot
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why did Cech take off his darth vader mask?
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lets not get too complacent, we were before until we f****d things up. Not this time, just not this ffffing time
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah don't get cocky, we only just scraped a win from Sunderland. I am still not happy with that team's performance to be fair (except Henrys cameo)
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Same amount of points. Meh
DonCarloDrogba (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The problem is not villas boas or any manager, its the piece of junk that is called Abramovic. He wants to run the club like a dictator and sacks them if he disagrees (Mourinho, Grant, Ancelotti). He buys expensive players (shevchenko, torres) and forces managers to use them which messes up the whole system of play
Ray5677 2 years ago
Can't agree more. I think Chelsea was a better club before Roman era. It doesn't feel as a people's club anymore
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The "piece of junk" got you a few Premier League titles and pretty far in the Champions League...
Chackosan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Even though the whole SugarDaddy FC thing feels a bit wrong, this is pretty much biting the hand that feeds
DidierDdragon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
OMG torres! Even thierry henry has scored more goals than you this season in just 2 months. Shame!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football