Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Everton V Chelsea, Feb 11
Swolf (Everton) 2 years ago
Gorgeous
GMIKE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Torres more bookings than goals in Chelsea shirt. Great job bud. I'm sick of seeing this mope. Thank god Drogba is coming back next week. But will that even matter if AVB is trying to instill defensive minded tactics when were 2-0 down...
GMIKE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Disgruntled Chelsea fans sang, “You don’t know what you’re doing, ” as he substituted Michael ­Essien and Juan Mata.

And Everton supporters taunted him with a ­chorus of “You’re getting sacked in the morning. ”
Realfootballfan (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lets wait for a new striker and a new manager.... Enough is enough...
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
No long highlights yet?
Mho92 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not great quality but still the MOTD highlights

Mhaus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Juan Mata picked the wrong London-based club to join
Mhaus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Juan Mata picked the wrong London-based club to join
NerazurriGunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Its really because our bid didn't suffice with Valencia, but chelsea's did. I'm sure if our bid was accepted he would have accepted to join us too. Unlucky, but he's still welcome though lol
Ldinho (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I have been saying that from the start. Mata as a gunner would have been amazing
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
He's amazing now and he's not a gunner
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think what he meant is, it will be amazing to see Mata as an Arsenal player. Doesn't mean he said he's not amazing in chelsea. DUH!
Zone425 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Whats wrong with chelsea...
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 2 years ago
If it was that simple, it would have been addressed weeks ago
There coach doesn't know where to play players in their right position. And Drogba isn't there right now
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Drogba ist a passenger...
Subaru (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Extended highlight    
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Thanks greg
Wetporridge (Manchester City) 2 years ago
It will be good to see chelsea play in europa
Not as nice as seeing City get knocked out of the group stages in the champions league. All that money and your team couldn't advance. Tsk tsk
I wouldn't be talking UnseenChelseaFa if Chelsea don't manage to get a champions league spot all the money and your team still didn't make it is what people will be saying to you
@KidRobe.... Was anyone taking to you? This was an A and be conversation. Why don't you see your way out of here. Oh btw.... I think it's almost that time for your team to bend over and take it from Barcelona again!
Take what from Barca? Oh La Liga tittle yea it's about that time
*facepalm* You are too stupid to insult. You should also stick to your team page. Move along little boy
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Pienaar's goal was fantastic! I love Chelsea's away kit tbh.... Black's my favorite color
Russia (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ohh so AVB made the same mistake as mancini as taking everton soft, he even said he wouldn't
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Pienaar MOTM imo
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 2 years ago
footytube should really consider putting "nominate for man of the match" on every video
Enlarged (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Man Chelsea is playing without heart, after the first 20 minutes I knew Chelsea was going to lose.... This team looks terrible. Something needs to change asap or chelsea will sink as low as liverpool did
Ray5677 2 years ago
You are bang on. What needs to be changed is the owner

Kick4Life - changing lives through football