Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Everton V Chelsea, Feb 11
EvanFCB (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I keep reading things about AVB that makes his chelsea regime seem like a dictatorship. This chelsea season is making me sad...
Bluehearted (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Couldn't watch the whole thing, still believe that Chelsea will hit form again though, maybe Drogba coming back will help
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Torres or Stracqualung?!?  Straca baby!  
Juan (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Later Chelsea
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Did Chelsea think it would be easy?
GMIKE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Glad I didn't waste my time watching this match
Coooookie 2 years ago
Thank you Everton
Wiskid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thanks Everton
Delmarco (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Arsenal fans should be really thanking Tottenham lol!    
Scavenger894 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We are thanking, Tottenham, Everton and Manchester United lol
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Moyes is incredible and deserves all the praise he gets. Pienaar demolished Chelsea today
Jkiller (AtlÚtico Nacional) 2 years ago
I really want to believe in AVB. I tell myself he is our future, but his decisions are just shocking. Why in the world would he start bosingwa when ivanovich is a better player in that position and he can put cahill to partner with luiz. Why did he even buy cahill if he is not even going to use him under this conditions(terry injured).

Then theres his substitutions. He subs THE bision essien and leaves meireles in WTF! Then he takes out MATA and still leaves meireles in or even torres for that matter? WTF. And ofcourse theres malouda which he is not the same he was years ago, give piazon a damn chance, malouda aint gonna' change the situation.

Thankfully the drogs is back next week who seems to be in scoring form, so we can put torres to rest cause obvously letting him play a whole bunch matches was not the cure for him for his lack of scoring. But who we really need back is ramires, without him we really have no surprise againts any team
Akchelseafan (Chelsea) 2 years ago
We also gotta' let lamps into the action  
Levistein (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Bye Villas-Boas. It's time to go
Vuradin (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Chelsea could not get the best out of torres. I fear AVB's time in chelsea
The1boss (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Jesus, , , just sack the guy already get hiddink till the end of the season mourinho is winning the la liga after that he wants a england return because he's unhappy at madrid make a move for him at the end of the season: problem solved
Aruhito (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
Is Boas sacked yet?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football