Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Swansea City, Sep 24
Aristokrat (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Seems like there is curse put on Torres. 11 men 10 men no difference Chelsea showed the quality today. Ktbffh!
Aristokrat (Chelsea) 3 years ago
By the way Crouch just scored the equalizer against MU lol
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Is that even related? Lol
Windrunner90 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
It is related because it means chelsea gets to catch up in points
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Poor torres.... Chelsea looking good.... Hope they keep up this form
LVPOOL4LIFE (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Good game for Chelsea, Bad luck for torres again.... Well its not even lucky just stupidity.... Its common knowledge that a 2 footed tackle will get you a Red card 98% of the time.... Why then lunge in?!?! WHY?!?! You score a goal, start the build up for the next goal and then do something like that
McEachran (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Overenthusiastic from Torres
Vat69 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Absolutely! Its the least you could expect from someone who has had so much experience to keep a calm head! Absolutely stupid decision by him, sigh he just piled it on himself this time and should be kicking himself for being so immature! Damn it Torres!
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I think he got carried away a bit, he was having his best game in a long time!
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 3 years ago
Well chelsea maintained their lead and won so I'm sure everyone is more than pleased with torres netting 1 and a helper
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 3 years ago
TOrres does it again. Hero to Zero move in each single match. Lol
3 years ago
s**t happens,    At least he's getting back his goal scoring ability.
SimonK (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Good to see Drogba back!
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Indeed
Jason4LFC (Liverpool) 3 years ago
You can't help but feel bad for torres.... So tragic
EvanFCB (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I wonder what goes through Torres's head.... Otherwise great win for chelsea
Kraybon (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Just when Torres is heating up and looking amazing, he does something stupid like this and will miss the next match. I hope this doesn't cause him to lose momentum. Great play by Chelsea today! Great to see Ramires finish the ball!
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 3 years ago
He's still be eligible to play in champions league so he should be fine. Drogba is back so he'll start the next league game. Nothing to worry about
Ruskin (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Torres still improving and still available in europe. Very impressed with meriless and when at liverpool, he is looking the foil you need. Not seen those brazillions bring their game, be a special one two. Can you he me san fernando. Bring the game on
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Shouldn't the default video be a highlight real instead of an interview?
DiegoFrodo (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I don't know dude, but your pic made me laugh real hard. Greetings fellow hobbit
Thias (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Man, Ramires is improving so well
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I don't think torres even went to hurt the guy I think he was just trying to show and put more effort into team work because of his miss vs man utd and his goal today gave him a boost and then he did that. I don't think he's ever done that in his life and you can tell by the way he did it he has no experience in tackles like that lol. But he is deffinetely coming back into form. Ramires played well nice finishing on all of chelseas goals.

I loved the lil run from anelka when he shot from far and hit crossbar haha
Familesso (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Drogba...
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Torres and Mata are playing very well together. Oh, and drogbaaaaaa!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football