Chelsea V Stoke City, Mar 10
Malachai (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Di matteo the change for chelsea!
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Couple a weeks at most
Chelsea are boring to watch.... Experienced team with no spark
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
At times I will agree, its sad to watch some of the games when we don't shoot from distance but this game we had chances, hit posts and only got the one to go in but I'm hoping for more shooting from distances in rest of season! And more less boring football!
Get back the special one
Stawrogin 2 years ago
Begovic is getting back in form. Sorry for soerensen, but stoke is losing by a way lower difference with begovic...
ChelCordie (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Not convincing. If we keep playing like this, we're going to finish in the middle of the table. We are better than that. Congrats Drogba, but as a team we need better
2 years ago
If Fuller had changed his name to be 'Pepe' he wouldn't have been sent off
Clazydude (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Funniest thing I read today. (it's a dry day) thumbs up
Only1sport (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Mata is chelsea's best player by a mile for me. Mata made a mistake going to chelsea, they aint winning nothing for a bit. So many players are old now, they need new faces which is gonna' take a while. Don't get me wrong though, I love all the chelsea players, drogba made history. Lampard is just class, the corner deliveries in the game were amazing. Sturridge needs a bit of work, but he is world class. No comments on torres, I just feel bad
Oladapo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
STUPID FULLER! STOKE COULD HAVE WON AND WE WOULD BE 3 POINTS CLEAR WITH A GAME IN HAND!
No way, Chelsea had way more chances!
DirtySanchez (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I want to see Di Matteo as the manager for the rest of the season and sees what happens. There's no way Mourihno will step in at the end of the season to Chelsea
Khessler (Manchester City) 2 years ago
The plan is that he does manage chelsea for the rest of the season
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm glad Chelsea won. When they go to the Ethiad they'll have something to fight for. Hopefully they can pull off the upset, stump City's winning record (which is tied with United's) and hopefully we can put some daylight between us and City. Overall, Chelsea has become an ordinary team with a nasty attitude. I have City to follow in their footsteps. United is one of the few teams with the blueprint of mixing youth and experienced players whether purchased or home grown
Gan3o (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I wish our mf's able to shoot outside of box like our defenders
Absolutely agree, I think we need to start shooting from distance like we will score some more nice goals from that!
ChelseaSaltLake (Real Salt Lake) 2 years ago
Good to see Chelsea returning to form! Not where they where two years ago, but night and day better under new management
Levistein (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Not great win, but a needed win
I was happy we got the win watching game, Drogba had a great pass from Mata and took it fair and had nice touch and finish! I'm happy about that, as for Chelsea we had tons of chances, we had some great shots, I think there were atleast 3 posts that could have easily being goals, and it was too bad, but atleast Drogba got goal, but ya we had the posts and Fuller challenge was really bad, kinda feel bad for him, he was just angry and bad decision but very happy Chelsea got 3 points and looking forward to rest of season!
Chilesp (Chelsea) 2 years ago

CFC were lucky to come out of this game with a narrow win. If it wasn't for Ricardo fullers red card this game would have very well been a draw. Stoke have the toughest defence to break and a moment of brilliance from Drogba got CFC a narrow win in an otherwise inevitable draw.
RDM is lucky he did not sub Drogs for Torres. One stills seems to wonder why CFc will not give Drogs a 2 year deal despite him scoring on regular intervals for CFC. The next 3 games are a true test for CFC and RDM's capabilities
Bluesjose (Chelsea) 2 years ago
We hit the woodwork 3 times, dominant in possession, made an opponent loose his cool cos he wasnt seeing enough of the ball, fantastic set pieces from drogs and mata, defenders attcking opponents goal, mikel had his best game in years, plus we didn't start with our most skillful pair in stuzza and mata and finally a master stroke substitution as mata made the assist for our only goal.... It was looking like one of those unlucky days but team spirit and desire prevailed and RDM must be credited for that just as he would be get the stick if our form drops
I4SUN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I read from someone's post that Stoke is a strong defensive team. 10 Stokes are better than 11 Stokes when they go all defence mode

Kick4Life - changing lives through football