Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Stoke City, Mar 10
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Stoke are by far the dirtiest side in the premier league, Tony Pulis should be absolutely ashamed of the fact that week in week out opposition players are subject to unsporting conduct by the likes of Shawcross, Whitehead, Huth, Pennant and Fuller among others. Slimeballs of the highest order
TipsyMcStagger (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Typical Arse nal fan
Footycray (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Liverpool fans would not know much about it. They need a new team anyways
Jejaka96 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Liverpool losses...
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hey you can't talk about fuller like that.... Even though its true
Faceo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Another win for di matteo
Credibilista (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Should have been 2 or more margin
Roodee (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Which club did di matteo manage before this?
Toudi69 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
West bromwich albion
MattOsh24 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He has always been assistant manager for chelsea!
Chelsea23 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That goal.... Just class.... JUST class.... Isn't it a relief to know WE still GOT IT?

Common CFC, GIVE those italians A thrashing!
Deco20k (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Those italians just scored 6 goals this weekend  
The1boss (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Whoever said AVB wasnt the problem needs a slap in the face to wake the f*** up! Thank god he's history
Limme (Chelsea) 2 years ago
In Fullers defence, Ivanovic was doing a bit dirty-play against him in the beginning, but of course the reaction he gets is not acceptable and a clear red. So I felt bad for him, and it wasn't that good for us because it felt like with them being just 10 men, this game would prove nothing, when we needed a test before wednesday
Twill5 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You could also see Ivanovic lift up his leg at the end challenge. I think Fuller lashed out in retaliation. Ivanovic is a dirty player
Nicefootball (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Chelsea looks like they are back in form...
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hardly, they would of punished stoke if they were on form
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not takinhg away anything from chelsea. I wish fuller was still in the game. Good to see a Jamaican in the Primere League. Wanted chelsea to play against the fuller for the time alotted so he can show what jamaicans can really do
This IS THE LAND OF MY birth jamaica!
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yeah well his stomp was bloody disgraceful. He deserved to be sent off
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Vintage Drogba.... Chelsea fans can't complain, they played fairly well along with sweet runs from their defenders and unlucky with a million crossbars and good saves from Begovic
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Also.... These damn referees have no facial expressions. Have some fun, you're not at the funeral
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Drogba's 100th premier league goal well done to him!
Topshotta (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Can anyone explain the difference between the Suarez race incident and Terry's? Suarez was quick to get an 8 game suspension, but Terry, although injured for the last while steps in and plays in this game? Does he have a hearing sometime soon? Is the FA protecting him because he's British? I thought he was found guilty
Scholes018 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Because, Anton Ferdinand file a police complaint and Terry's case is handled by London Police Dept. And since Evra filed a complaint to FA, Suarez was banned by FA. Now, Terry's case hearing will be after Euros and if he will be charged, FA might take some sort of action
Scholes018 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Because, Anton Ferdinand filed a police complaint and Terry's case is handled by London Police Dept. And since Evra filed a complaint to FA, Suarez was banned by FA. Now, Terry's case hearing will be after Euros and if he will be charged, FA might take some sort of action
Topshotta (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Why has Terry not been suspended yet? Was he not found guilty for the Ferdinand incident?
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 2 years ago
No, he will be judged after the Euro Cup
Leo723 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Mr Abramovich, if you are listening.... Mourinho won't come to CFC because you know why I wrote that statement, anyways moving on.... A free advice to you" you should for Rafael Benitez, if you choose him for CFC, your investment of 50 million will start giving you returns, this is the fact, you should follow it...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football