Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Queens Park Rangers, Jan 2
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
This must of been the first time in a while that Cesar has kept a clean-sheet while in goal for QPR
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I hope benitez learnt something from this.... I'm tired of complaining about torres
Johny (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Torres is better than Ba and Sturridge combined
BlackSun (Arsenal) 1 year ago
@ Johny: This is debatable.... Currently, Demba Ba does not have the luxury of Hazard and Mata feeding him the ball at Newcastle.... Assuming Ba makes the switch, it is very likely that he will overshadow Torres in the coming months.... But we will see.... :)
Worst striker at present is torres and I have my reasons. (1)he can't take on defenders (2)he can't win ball from a defender (3)he can't aim at the net without hitting the goalie (4)he does not chase every ball (5)keep falling down for every single challenge (6)above all he does not know when to pass the ball or shoot.... To me I think he has a psychological problem and chelsea management should give him 2weeks off to sought out things
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Torres won't be dropped, its just for competition, theres no way Roman will allow his showpiece to be dropped, he hasnt through 4 managers yet!
But is obvious that his showpiece is not helping matter and is time to turn things around
P1tuf4 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
That's why Ba is coming...
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
First away win 2 years with SWPs first goal for 50 odd games.
Well deserved win against a highly inconsistent Chelsea side that is built out of ego's.
The odds were 14/1 for a QPR win tonight, i've never seen 2 Prem sides with those odds!
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Wow.... Why were we taking so many long shots from the beginning of the game? We only got ourselves to blame for not finishing
Xapmx (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Never underestimate a premier league team, even the team on the bottom is capable of beating you on any given day. I think chelsea and benitez thought this game was an automatic win given it was at stamford bridge and qpr have only won one game so far. He changed formation, players and tactics which cost them the game. Good win for QPR. Maybe they can put together a run and make the relegation battle exciting at the end of the year
Worst striker at present is torres and I have my reasons. (1)he can't take on defenders (2)he can't win ball from a defender (3)he can't aim at the net without hitting the goalie (4)he does not chase every ball (5)keep falling down for every single challenge (6)above all he does not know when to pass the ball or shoot.... To me I think he has a psychological problem and chelsea management should give him 2weeks off to sought out things
MrCynical (Chelsea) 1 year ago
It's not football manager, giving Torres 2 weeks off is basically giving him half a million quid scot free and then he'll be rubbish again afterwards. He will never be the Torres we once saw again, sometimes a player just loses whatever it was that made them special, for no apparent reason
Zezinho 1 year ago
No. We know the reason. It's money. A tired cliche I know but nothing destroys happiness more than putting a price tag on it. I think Torres will play great once they pay him a reasonable amount of money, ie, much less than now
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
QPR unbeaten against Chelsea this season.... Hmm.  
Estudiantes (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'm happy for Julio Cesar
Mr3adiii (Manchester City) 1 year ago
I was thinking the same thing.... Still a beast
Dungimmespam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
What really happened to him? I mean, he was phenomenon during his Inter days. Not that he is good no more, but somehow he is on a new low, don't you think?
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Brave QPR just slayed one huge giant.... Way to go redknapp! What a good lad SWP is not celebrating the goal.

And that save of torres' fierce shot from julio cesar.... WOW...
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Best part of the game.... "You're John Terry's bitch! You're John Terry's biiiitch! Bend over, Ashley! You're John Terry's bitch!" Lol! Taraabt was my man of the match. The touch for SWP's goal was exquisite! This is definitely a boost for Redknapp's men. Should Ba come to Chelsea and bag goals for fun, I say Torres is gone by the summer
DeathSoup (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Best part about that chant- Neither were on the pitch!  
Exactly! Lol
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 1 year ago
The ball hit your head, the ball hit your head robin VAN persie, WE thought YOU WERE DEAD!    ^^^^ Now that's some funny s**t!
Hahaha! I hadn't heard that one. Pretty funny, though!
Teodini (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Whatever makes you think your better man
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Happens
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yeah, I know right? We lost to spurs for the first time in 23 years.... Had to sit, listen and grit my teeth when spurs fans yapping that we can't handle their quality.... Bollucks.... Lucky to leave with all three points based on the 90 minutes
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
But that's the beauty of football, anything can happen. Massive wins and beating big clubs will only get you so far, you have to be able to deal with the minnows as well in order to win the title
Nermal154 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Painful to watch
Jetpilot12 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Kinda curious how much this will boost QPR...
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wow.... That was a tonne of long shots. Surprised there were that many especially from chelsea. Is that what happens when there's no mata?

Congrats to qpr though!

No need for chelsea to freak out though, I'm sure they'll bounce back

Kick4Life - changing lives through football