Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Queens Park Rangers, Apr 29
Careface (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Form is temporary, class is permanent. Good Job El Nino
Kisho (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Just couldn't believe the fact that some people thought Torres was actually s**t just because he doesn't score goals and he missed an open goal. Well now he proved you all wrong
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
After you play a team like Barca and win, it's like soccer training and its hard not to come back to the premier league and look at the other times like kids lol
Brandane (Celtic) 1 year ago
Glad to see Torres back to his best, shame its for `Chelski though
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Who's chelski? It's chelsea fool
Polish people these days
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Can't believe I had to miss this game. Urgh but COME ON torres!
ShinnXyuki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lol terry scored, wonder how anton feels    Nice to see torres getting a hat trick
Yohtad (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Now his mind is on his boots! I wonder where it was all this season! That goal against Barca is a huge boost for him! Torres, I hope you will score in the champions league! I wish Chelsea win the champions league for the sake of Torres, Drogba and Ashley only
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Looks like el nino is back to doing his thing.... Hope this carries on into the final and next season  Good win for chelsea
He will do good next season. I can trust him
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Chelsea is turning up the level of quality at the right time with cup finals coming up
How interesting...
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I think it will be an Epic Fa cup final between Liverpool vs Chelsea.

El Pistolero vs El Nino

Both on fire right now.

Just can't wait
Caroll is back on form and so is torres. Clash of the Titans
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 1 year ago
CarroOl who?
Whopperking (FC Porto) 1 year ago
Some good quality football displayed by Chelsea today. If they keep up this form the Champions league is theirs. Good luck to Chelsea and good game for Torres
Usman (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Go Chelsea go.... I want Chelsea and Tottenham to be in Champions League next season.... What a sunday for me Chelsea, Tottenham and Real Madrid all won their fixtures.... I hope monday also be good because I'm supporting MAN you for tomorrow's manchester derby.... Well Chelsea and Tottenham are far better and entertaining team then Arsenal and Newcastle.... !

Well played Torres I really hope that you make Chelsea win in Champion's League final and FA cup final and also secure a place in Champion's league next season.... This is will not only do you personal good by silencing your critics but that 50 million will be justified and payed to Chelsea.... !
It's not 'cause Arsenal and Newcastle are not entertaining. It's because you don't want to see them dominate the Champions League next season. Hahaha
Usman (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Wow you have got answer for all questions from footytube users.... Its not that whether they are entertaining teams or not but they are more deserving than Arsenal which have no arsenal left with them and Newcastle they are betters as Looneytoons.... !
SmallCar (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Honestly to say~~ keep your robin pussy in your club if not you are 10years early to win a cup in EPL.... Keep your mouth shut and watch our team play football~
Loopster (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Did torres just double his tally for the season?
Naaaaaaaaa.... Then
Jas1826 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Chelsea is clicking on all cylinders.... I wouldn't change a thing right now. It's amazing how bad this season has gone so far, chelsea still has a legit shot at two cups. If peter chech keeps his form and torres stays on his scoring streak, chelsea will win both the FA and champions league
I don't think you should be thinking about the champions league. Did you see Schweinsteiger celebrating, right after he scored the penalty. Well that's because winning the Semi-finals is like winning the Finals for him. Because he knows that Bayern Munchen are going to dominate Chelsea in the final! Even your ex-player (Robben) said 'sorry'. That's because Bayern are going to win the champions league. TBH, I'm pretty sure that you are going to win the FA Cup
Kraybon (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Who is this guy? Kisho, Chelsea have just as much of a chance of winning as Bayern. They're in great form
Robslovsscoccer (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Agreed kraybon. Kisho you are just saying that cos you are a arsenal fan who are in bad form no trophies again this season looks like they are going to win some cup when I am dead
Xapmx (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Chelsea is on fire  I think they will win the champions league if they stay in this form
Kraybon: you are soo wrong
SmallCar (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Kisho.... Diam la.... ~~ watch it on final you will know la.... No need guess guess...
Are. I. P Torres jokes
Don't worry people.... Torres's hatrick does not signify the end of the world because only Ramsey is capable of doing that!.... LOL
Myriekid (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football