Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Norwich City, Aug 27
NAOTA (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Mata like a bawse!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Nice debut goal by Mata! Glad to see him adapting well to EPL! Haha, he is gonna' be a big influence man, big influence!
Joshparera (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Mata 30+mins 1 goal torres 40+games 2 goals
Footy4Torres (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Its very disapointing to see your negative view about your own striker...
Alaweee (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I wish it wasnt true but it is you can't blame him!
McEachran (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Did you see how Mata was linking up with Torres as soon as he came on? He'll come good when they're playing together. Hopefully that's next game
Dabowlski (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
The truth hurts my friend, Torres is a has been
Joshparera (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Sorry guys for speaking the truth. Lets just hope for the best...
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I think with Mata on the wing Torres will finally start getting the service he likes and should allow Torres to finally start scoring
Mcgoal (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
And to think Arsenal could have signed Mata and Lukaku at one point over the summer. Good game by Chelsea.

All the best to Didier Drogba, a large figure on the pitch as well as off
That looked horrible in slow motion. I hope Drogba will be okay
Juninho17 (Atlético Madrid) 3 years ago
Plus 11 minutes?!? That has to be a world record!
L2elentl3ss (Whitecaps) 3 years ago
Last year, Arsenal vs Liverpool, the match had 8 minutes of extra time. Nasri scored in the 96th minute and Dirk Kuyt equalized in the 102nd minute. The game ended with Wenger getting pissed and Dalglish telling Wenger to piss off

I'm sure that game was more epic and longer than this one

I hope Drogba is ok. Any time a player is knocked unconscious, it is a very bad sign especially when concussions are very serious injuries nowadays
Danmx (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 3 years ago
Haha I remember that match between Arsenal and Liverpool it was the best to watch the two mannagers bark at each other haha
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
It was definitely a long extra time, but Drogba got hit hard and was down for a long time
TheKing10 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Great game Blues. I hope Didier is okay
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 3 years ago
My but avb loves tapping asses lol
First Torres, now Lukaku!
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
Flattering scoreline, but I love what Villas-Boas has done with the full backs. Bosingwa has done great, even disregarding his goal today, I think he has been outstanding offensively, under Ancelotti I would always complain if he was starting. With Luiz coming back soon Chelsea should stabilize at the back. Mata looked great aswell, also disregarding his goal, he had an immediate impact and if it wasnt for his and Anelkas introduction it could well have ended 1-1, so props. Lolled at Drogba planking in Norwich's box with such stubbornness that they had to sub him. Jk hope it isn't too serious
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
It was a nice game, Chelsea started great, scored a great goal right away by Bosingwa, but Norwich stayed in game and played pretty good, but wow Drogba getting hit unconscious that was absolutely crazy, I mean he hit the ground hard, and looked like he died at first, but wow, and then the penalty we got that we needed after good run from ramires, and I think the red was alittle harsh but whatever, and then Mata getting goal in first game was cool, but main part we got the 3 points
The1boss (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Lampard again a goal and a assist, he dictated the game from midfield with brilliant passes the guys contribution to this team I phenomenal and the only ones that know this have a eye for football the rest don't know anything about football and think a player is only a good player when he scores goals the just don't see the different aspects of the beautiful game called football!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I was worried about poor chelsea perfomance cause they should be playing like BIG BOYS and not matching strength with them underdogs but its not a big deal chelsea will unleash the beast soon but now am more worried about drogba that was a terrible fall hope his OK
Villa should also be beating Wolves at home.

^^That's usually the snarky response most people get when you criticize their team. I know what you mean though and I agree
Jkiller (Atltico Nacional) 3 years ago
Great game, I see mata been a regular. One question though, why was he wearing the #10, which is benayouns? I'm all for for mata-dor to have the #10 but I would like to see benayoun getting more chances
Jkiller (Atltico Nacional) 3 years ago
I just check the chelsea website and juan mata-dor is our new number 10, benayoun is now #30. But I still would like to see benayoun getting more chances
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 3 years ago
When he went to Chelsea, Mata was given the choice to choose the #10, regardless that Benayoun had it. Don't think jersey numbers matter so much right now; both are quality players and have bright futures at Chelsea
Liverpoolrafi (Liverpool) 3 years ago
 Ouch
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
KO in mid air.... Hope he is ok now
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Mata should have passed the ball, but great strikes from bosingwa and holt!
ECEssien (Chelsea) 3 years ago
What a weird comment when the result of Mata's decision was a goal.... Which is what I thought was the point of the game...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football