Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Newcastle United, May 2
Qrendi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Oley in premier league you can see this goals fantastic :_)
Asroma15 (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Doubts
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Even the NewCastle players can't celebrate that last goal! They can't believe it! They're all stunned! Lol WTF!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That's some video game s**t from cisse! I knew he was fantastic, but WOW!
Bagga01 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I am a proud chelsea fan, but my word, it seems we were outclassed by 2 superb strikes!What I would have given if both of those had been scored by torres!
Rajmahal 2 years ago
Cisse is a good player
RG1987 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What the hell was that, I mean what kinda goal was that. Never seen something like it.Link: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwow
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Same here lol I was like WTF when I first saw it too
Blimps2 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Cisse is an android
Spawan (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Look at all these Barca rats coming out of their holes, all they were waiting was a Chelsea slip up to throw all the rubbish bullshits. Sore losers.
Pathetic Barca fans aside, Cisse's goal was just amazing. I have never seen a goal like the second one. We didn't do that bad today, but Malouda and Bertnard is a worst combo. We missed ashley cole. Newcastle definitely deserves to be in UCL. I hope we be there too. (not arsenal lol)
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
BITCH PLEASE!
Ibrahimazhar (Swansea City) 2 years ago
Papiss Cissé has to be the signing of the year by any club in any country.... Hands down
Ibrahimazhar (Swansea City) 2 years ago
It would be great to see Newcastle climb into the third spot and then Chelsea can win the champions league and I wouldn't feel bad for Arsenal or Tottenham lol
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
OMG what a goal!
Hearditbefore (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That's just wrong ! Amazing
HalfVampire (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Torres is a changed man,  Cisse is beast
Encijazz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Magic...
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Newcastle is amazing. I still have a burning desire to punch out Krul for some reason.
Anyways, you can see that Nando's confidence is finally back, but boy did he overdo it this game, who does he think he is, NANI?
Chelsea is winning the champions league though
Spawan (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What's up with krul that everyone wants to punch him. That guy reminds me of a sissy fag back in school whom I always wanted to start a fight with, and knock one of his teeth out. Never happened though
Americanmagpie (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Because he's a beast and nobody can score past him
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Pretty sure he let in 4 goals in a matter of 20 minutes last game
Brandonwong89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow two wonder goals by papiss cisse! Especially the 2nd goal! Do the same to Man City on sunday papiss!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football