Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Newcastle United, May 2
Lawson92 (Everton) 1 year ago
Surely he can't have meant for that second goal. That's just insane
DJOllie (Pumas UNAM) 1 year ago
He was 100% trying to score that second goal. Outside of the right boot, and perfect half volley. Bravo
Manchestor (Manchester City) 1 year ago
When I turned on the highlights and saw the first goal - I thought this was the 'goal of the yr' ppl were talking about.

And then I saw the second goal...
Chelsea23 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Far out.... F**k that
Whitestars (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Watched the entire game, and hate how the commentators kept talking about an "understanding" between Ba & Cisse. Although they posed a threat every time going forward, with individual skill, there was no such understand when one was holding and looking for the other. Not a single give and go combo. Anyways besides highlighting the goal of the year easily, that elbow from Mikel was pure retaliation, and intentional. Tiote barely nicked him, and Mikel clobbers him in mid-air. Not having Tiote had me shittin my pants for the last half-hour, until you know what
Realmanufan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Love your profile picture man. Its awesome
Whitestars (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Thanks, that's after Ba's opener against Aston Villa, they went on t win 2-1  
Teeway (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Definitely, second goal will be the goal of the year!
Kwadade (Juventus) 1 year ago
I'm speechless! Cisse!
Pioneercolonel (Manchester United) 1 year ago
How did that even go in?
JayaReHotspur (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
EA ARE YOU seeing THIS? Good
Carlosdej24 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Beware man city
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 1 year ago
For Chelsea, they played great too, Torres looking much more better.

But New Castle.... They played equally as great.... But Cisse was just.... Wow.

That 2nd goal.... Goal of the year for every single league...
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Hm dude be bending time and space with them goals!
Traonk (Chelsea) 1 year ago
As a chelsea fan I am so dissapointed their performance in this game was rubbish, I cannot blame RDM for his selection because we have FA cup on the weekend. But the likes of malouda, sturridge lacks the creativity for the midfield. Without mata I certainly think this club cannot make enough chances. In this game it was shown that chelsea are playing long ball game to torres. Everyone knows that torres cannot play that kind of game. He is a through pass striker who showed the hattrick he scored last week because of that type of play.

Now chelsea are out of the champions league qualifier (it will take both tottenham and newcastle to lost both of their games which is almost impossible)

Hopefully we win the champions league

Come on chelsea!
Manchestor (Manchester City) 1 year ago
What better way to qualify for coming champions league than winning champions league 2011-12?
Audentio (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Oh my god. What skill
Qrendi (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Peppis cisse is a super star player OMG wot a goal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football