Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Newcastle United, May 2
Kathmandu16 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What an incredible signing by newcastle! Cisse scoring wonder goals
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wow cisse is just so amazing! I hope demba ba can find his form soon, newcastle will be unstoppable next year!
Manchestor (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Demba Ba is not exactly out of form. He is just playing wide - to allow Cisse to play central striker. Cisse is getting the goals.... But OMG what goals!

But yes - Demba Ba would normally not miss the chance that hit the crossbar today
Ranndino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yeah, Pardew moved Ba out wide when they got Cisse. Very unselfish of Ba to play there. Both guys are top class
Alex08 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Goal of the year
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Two tremendous goals, I wouldn't like to try and buy cisse in the summer, god only knows what the price would be
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
35m
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
50m.... Oh wait jejejejejejejejejejejejeje
Ajnag (Liverpool) 2 years ago
41m for Caroll    82m for Cisse
ACM77 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Damn Cisse is good. Goal of the year
B3qaa (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I don't see this team winning a champions league more that mayern is playing at home
MichalisC (Panathinaikos Athens) 2 years ago
Striking the ball with the outside of the foot is one of the hardest skills in the game. Sometimes when I play a match for my club the thought of having a crack with the outside crosses my mind but I usually chicken out because in reality the ball will probably just go flying a mile wide and high of the goal. To have that confidence and ability to do it in a game is something special. Where do Newcastle sign all these guys from? They did well to sell Carroll for a huge sum and they will probably make another fortune with Cisse
Francois01 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Both came from the Bundesliga
CleanSheet (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yes Cisse had two world class goals and it is great to get another win, that is 7 wins in 8 games but I just hope Tiote wil be fine. Its true that Tiote knicked Mikel just before he got elbowed in the face but it was merely a brush. Mikel went in there maliciously trying to injure Tiote. If Mikel was not in Chelsea he would have been sent off and people would have been calling for his head. I hope Tiote will shrug whatever he had off and be back for our remaining games because he is a BIG piece to our midfield, but 3 points at Stamford bridge is a lot to smile about
Yeah I agree, did you see the way he reacted in the close up? "Oh my elbow in his face? Oh yeah my mistake, hope he doesn't die. " Mikel should've been booked
He might now miss the big one vs. Man City. Damn it. Was really hoping you'd give them a game
CleanSheet (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I hope Chelsea loses both the FA Cup final and the Champions League Final
Looks like Chelsea's incredible luck finally ran out. Instead of making opposing players' shots go everywhere, but the net they started veering into their net from impossible angles.

All kidding aside, Papis Demba Cisse.... What a world class striker! His first goal was in a way even more impressive than the second. Newcastle's sure spent the money Liverpool paid them for that useless lamp post very well. As a Liverpool fan it makes me tear my hair out to see how cheaply they got Cisse & Ba
Say where are the Chelsea fans? Where is the Torres revival movement at? 1 person voted Newclastle rubbish which (I bet) is the same who voted Chelsea great. 2 people voted newcastle lucky which (Just a guess here) are the same who voted Chelsea awesome! Newcastle last 2 fixtures.... 0-4 Wigan, 2-0 Chelsea.... My goodness, what a roller coaster! Btw, after both cisse goals I was completely speechless! What monster of a player! Specially the second, sooo muuuuchhhh claaaassss. Oh Newcastle, way to bring back Chelsea to reality
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'm not sure what your point is, Torres played great and Chelsea in general didn't play much worse than Newcastle, the two finishes apart
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Love to see this newcastle team 2 or 3 years back was in second division and this year their on their way to the champions league and of course cisse's goal was out of this world
ARod9 (Sevilla) 2 years ago
OMFG OMFG OMFG WHAT A GOAL WHAT A GOAL WHAT A GOAL GOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO! GOAL OF THE FRIGGIN YEAR FOR SURE!
In a way Cisse's first goal was even better than the second. The second one was unbelievable, but I'm not entirely sure he actually tried to do that. The first one was just world class. He flicked the ball up slightly in the air with one foot & struck it perfectly into the far corner with the other before it came down. Just to even think of that in a split second is incredible, but then to perfectly execute it is just top class
Devrod (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Oh yes he did
Mr9sky (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It is a Bergkamp goal
Airman23 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I thought crouch's goal was goal of the year but my god cisse you took it this year for sure, world class!
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cisse must be the buy of the season

Kick4Life - changing lives through football