Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Newcastle United, May 2
Khessler (Manchester City) 2 years ago
That second shot had no reason to go in but I am very thankful it did. Beauty like that only happens a few times a year
NUFCmagpie (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Goal of the season EASY
Enterd (AC Milan) 2 years ago
If torres worth 50 millions Cisse worths 150 millions
Deco20k (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Abramovich will buy him this summer. Trollface
PaulFC (AC Milan) 2 years ago
GOAL OF THE YEAR
Toontony (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Goal of the history of the PL lol wot athe stunner by the no 9, get up cisse !
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Goal of the season. Signing of the season. Manager of the season.  Well done Newcastle.
Wharariki (Borussia M'gladbach) 2 years ago
What a goal! What a player Papiss is! Liked him at Freiburg already but this streak of form right now is just incredible! Beautiful ball control, amazing shot and some teamwork ethics that are rare among strikers. And I really hope Mikel gets a long suspension after that elbow check! He really looked up for breaking Tiote' s face, awful, couldn't believe he walked away from that with no card whatsoever!
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
A bit of luck, a lot of skill, and BAM you have yourself a goal to never forget. Great stuff
BarcaMyLove (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Luck? Maybe he didn't mean to curl it that much but f**k that was unstoppable, cech moved from one side of the goal to the other
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Obviously you need some luck to pull that off, but again it's mostly technique and skill
Toontony (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
What a F##ing goal man top class the night like we are the daddys and if we had of played like that at wigan are well 3 points will do us lol get up the toon!
Jujex (Juventus) 2 years ago
Mikel SOB.  Cisse Amazing.
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Das ist fantastische
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
I have never seen a goal like Cisse's  Goal of the season hands down
Graham1983 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wonder goal
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Di matteo's had enough fun, it's time to sack him (abramovic's mind)
Rokudaime03 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Did, di matteo had nothing to do with this, those goals happen 1/1000000 let alone 2 in one game
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I'm joking dude, but still they couldn't manage to score
Faceo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Oh my goodness cisse
Rokudaime03 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
OMFG! I've seen so many goals from ronaldo from distance and I thought I was the best there is, but after watching that second goal, not ronaldo, not robben, messi, zidane.... What ever the greatness of those players and others, that goal takes it all! Maybe Roberto Carlso could pull off something like that Universal Goal!
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Roberto carlos can do it easy

Kick4Life - changing lives through football