Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Napoli, Mar 14
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH chelsea.... Through thick and thin I'M always BLUE. I LOVE YOU
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
BLUE IS THE COLOUR LADS!
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH!
JackMcDeath (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Good Match, very good effort by chelsea, their spirit and will to play was amazin.... And their defence was totally different from the first leg. Deserved win.

I did hate the referee a lot in the extra time though, a couple of bad calls and definitely too much wasting time
Simontse1992 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea made it!
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Commentator upon seeing Drogba's dive and peek:  ‘forget Drogba kids and look up to Messi’
Sneak (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Forget drogba and look to sergio busquets...
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
I'm pretty sure he said, "Is that Busquets? "
I'm going to download the match just so I can post that up on youtube LOL    "drogba THE diver"
   As Drogba would say "ITS A f***** disgrace"
HirRoifiC (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ooh you got an account on youtube.... Are you over 18? Really?
Clepton (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Sometimes he dives, sometimes he plays. But he gets the job done!
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea has one diver, I can't count the divers from Bcn, lol
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 2 years ago
As long as he dived with aronica, that's fine for me lol
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
ChaosStriker.... STFU!
Logicalview (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Barca coach tells Messi to dive as well, many instances where he gets carded for dives especially, inside the box.

It just chelsea fans have the decency to point out when it's a dive even if its their own players.... (Drogba blatant dive)

@Chaostriker Failtroll is fail
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol, a Barca fan to condemn diving is like Luis Suarez condemning racism. Don't comment on it please
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
ChaosStriker please stop trolling your not very good at it
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Yellow Well the barca fan wasn't the one who was actually diving. Its a bit like saying Liverpool fans are racist because they have Suarez
Xviian (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Why are you focusing on that particular dive? Is it that you are jealous that he dive better than your players? Show the vid to them so they can learn during training?
SuperMonkeyBalz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
   Nuff said
Robertoalvarez (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Diving is part of the game, anything to waist time, that's all that was going on. It was pretty funny, But none shameful, everyone does it, its a skill just like argueing with the ref to give a player a red card when he talks to hard. Or that was a hand ball in the box when it was not
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
A deserved win for Chelsea and great to see someone representing England. Shame we couldn't join them
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Thanks yellow, that's the spirit. I think Arsenal made everyone beleive too
The big Serb getting the late winner, what a beauty Ivanovic
HirRoifiC (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Proud of you chelsea)
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I found it funny when di matteo surprise button sex torres and torres didn't give a s**t
Davidporbly12 2 years ago
Lol I know it was sooo damn funny I died when I saw it watching the game
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well done Chelsea
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Napoli players were diving so much in that game so we got our own back when drogba dived lol
Napoli players were diving? Are you retarded?
Didn't see any napoli players dive as I recall
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yes, twice the same player was rolling around 2-3 times from hardly anything. There was a few other situations as well!
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Thank you berliner, looks like you were the only one commenting here who watched the whole game
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
A lot of diving by Napoli. Didn't you see the player that was showing the ref his leg.... Apparently claiming he was bleeding. Lol
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lavezzi is so dirty. Did you see him give a whack to ivanovic after he tok the ball away from him? Also number 6 on napoli dove a lot as well
MrArse (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Napoli WAS diving the whole game. Were you guys even watching the full match?
   ITS A f******* disgrace
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Stfu already mate
Who, you?
Kemoantemo (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Look who is Talkin here (Barcelona) fan.... Lol Have you forgot what (Busquest, pedro, mascerano) always do lol

Forgot pique playing Hand ball in our match (2008/2009)

You should be the only one who don't talk about this scene lol

Anyway it was a bad act from him lol.... But I kinda like it
Busquets does these things out of self defence but Drogba does them and his fans justify it.    Peek-a-boo I SEE YOU
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@Chaos Striker
I respect all Barca players for their ability, including Busquets. But He is one player I consider an absolute disgrace, along with the diving Madrid players. Players that dive are wusses. And it sounds barbaric or something, but I'd like to see their careers ended in a really nasty way. Some sort of permanent injury that would ensure they won't play football ever again
Pherio (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
@ChaosStriker

Self Defence?! What is Busquets defending himself from? The only accusation he stands against is that he is a disgraceful sonofab.... And there is no lawyer in the world that will ever be able to turn that case around. He can self-defend all he wants, it just stands out as Barca style. Cheats and cry-babies when they don't get their way
ChaosStriker I've run out of adjectives to describe you. Man, you are a special one, I'll give you that
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
You're comparing him to Mourinho? How dare you. I'm inclined to think that he should be compared to Sepp Blatter. Equally delusional
Peekaboo I see you
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Chelsea the hero of english league
Elassjay (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lmao di matteo slipped

Kick4Life - changing lives through football