Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Manchester United, Oct 28
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Don't hate on us too much, chelsea played well and we struggled to cope. They three the kitchen sink at us and we couldn't control the match. Probably should have switched to a diamond, think shinji was missed in that sense.

Well the refs ruin another one but lets not pretend we are never on the end of bad calls. Just keep the comments sensible lads, no personal attacks and trolling.

Anyways cheers for the level headed fans, tough luck but it tends to even out in the end. You don't go 10 years unbeaten in a fixture without a bit of luck of your own here or there I suppose
Wikipedian (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Easy for you to say
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Easy for you to moan
Dreamfooty14 (NE Revolution) 1 year ago
They have a right to moan. They got robbed
Solifunky9 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You know, everyone skips over the fact that the same ref was the one who reffed our 6-1 loss to Mancity at Old Trafford, but keep saying he's helping us, yes some decisions went our way but this bribing accusation is getting ridiculous
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Man UTD is garbage. I don't like VP anymore. Man UTD is garbage. Garbage team, garbage fans, garbage everything. Go Blues and anyone who's not Man you
Pranav91 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
BleusLove you're clearly someone who only watches united highlights, or the occasional game. United are a brilliant team because they don't have the most beautiful team to look at. SAF doesn't ask for millions, handpicking ready made players. Everyone has a specific use and does his job well. + every player has an eye for goal, an attacking mindset. That's why United are so good. And you, probably having watched this game on your armchair, highlights at that, judge United. You can f**k off
Maestro7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
BleusLove = Dumbf**k
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 1 year ago
It is indeed a tough break, but there's no need to direct the rage at united fans. I'm pretty upset/depressed over this bullshit as much as any other chelsea fan but lets just sulk a bit and get over it. And if its true that the ref verbally abused the players then hopefully justice will prevail
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Blueslove stop embarrasing yourself you getting owned LOL
Haha! No way kids. I've been watching Man UTD games for years, and I got to watch the first half of this one so.... The only good player on Man UTD is Evra. All the rest are pretentious garbage. Rooney is a jerk, Van P a traitor, Sir Alex a douche, and everything Man UTD is puke in the mouth. Go everyone, down with Man you! They had a sick player like Berbatov and didn't even play the guy. Team's garbage. Plus football is about hatin' on other teams, and I've just never liked anything about Man UTD so. There. Cheatin' noobs Man U's is noobs
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Chelsea are very entitled to feel robbed of 2 if not all 3 points. However, I do think the indignance is a tad off-the-mark. Bear in mind 2 things:

1. Chelsea still deserved to finish the game with no more than 10 men.

2. Though the Mata-Hazard-Oscar show ran half the game, Chelsea's defending was abhorrent. Ivanovic gave Young too much space (which culminated in paying the highest price); Cole was out-of-position and Luiz was Luiz. Further, at the other end, Torres is still not the top-class CF that a team contending for the EPL title needs.

Chelsea could've won the game, yes, but they could also have conceded more. United have things to work on - there isn't anyone at the club who doesn't know we got lucky here - but so do Chelsea. If their defending had been up-to-scratch they could've taken this without any controversy.

Goal difference decided last season's race and nobody blames a single match official. Remember the 1-1 Newcastle draw? United ultimately know they fell short last season; that's why we got Kag and RVP in. We're also going for a centre-half in January too if rumours are right, and frankly, so should Chelsea. Even with City doing the double over us last season, if we'd have kept our nerve in the 4-4 with Everton, we'd have taken it. WE blew it, and that's what Chelsea are gonna' have done if they don't address their weakpoints. No one will point to this result when the season's said and done but the most petty and juvenile
Dude. No one gives a f**k. Your team cheated and won. It happens. Deal
Our team cheated eh? You are lying
Man UTD is lame. Very lame win. Fail win. Give back points failures
f*****g hell, utd didn't ref the game. Direct you anger at the ones responsible for making the bad calls, didn't anyone read my post Xd

Makes you sound like fooking idiots, utd just play the game, unless there were dives, handballs, red card offenses behind the refs back, how the, captial f, f**k did we cheat and why should we give the points back? Good grief
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Mark Clatternberg is outshining Webb so far
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The fact that the below comments from Man UTD fans already concede a position whereby they apologize profusely without saying so, makes this game another fishy game on top of all other man fishy games
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
It's not really an apology when they are saying "oh it even it's self out or we had this decisions against us in the past" That's more like a justification
My point was sarcasm within sarcasm
Familesso (Liverpool) 1 year ago
What a ref!
EmmaRoberts (Chelsea) 1 year ago
This is a scandal. Chelsea is actually much better than Manchester United. We play fast attacking football (how tottenham with modric) Manchester United can not compete but the referee prevented a victorious. It's just so frustrating.

I would say now congratulations manchester united fans, but I think this victory feels their relationships even to wrong
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
WHAT in the name of holy hell are you blabbering on about, I get the gist, but you're making no damned sense! Are. I. P. English language
Hahaha "this victory feels their relationships even to wrong"
Phoenix88 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
^ exaggerated comment I think. Could be her second language. If it was, can you write like that in another european language?
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Could be she's a he. Could be someone is trying and not very successfully to use Google Translate
As a matter of fact, Phoenix, I can speak several European languages
It's totally an ill speaking he, fellas. English and sex identity fail
I speak french and german Phoenix, but I get your point. I've been there. Still its always quite funny
Siyavosh2002 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Since when "fast attacking football" is good? I thought defending with 10 men was the way to go.... All barcelona fans where being attacked for calling Barcas football beautiful and actual football.... But no "passing the ball around and attacking the whole game is stupid".... "Barca needs to learn how to defend".... Well learn HOW TO defend!
Rooneycan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
If you guys think fair talk about david luiz handball  
Weak
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
That's why we have to play and win most of the games to allow spaces for these types of games. Take the positive: We're still leading in the table!
RedWhiteBlack (Manchester United) 1 year ago
A win is a win. I don't care about how the game went, I only care about the results at the end. Chelsea did play well, I agree, but they haven' executed their chances well enough to score more goals. United will do anything to win the game, but it is certainly not bribing the referees for a win, if that is the case, then we would already be charged by FA and be punished. But one thing's for sure, I hope Young gets punished for that retarded dive like he always does, it's definitely affecting our reputation
Siyavosh2002 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
It is true a win is a win. But you should always care how the game went. You should know before you are a Manchester united fan, you are a football fan. That means if there is anything wrong with the way your team plays, or referee decisions, etc. You should be able to see it and criticize it. That will only show how mature of a fan you are. No one will be able to change this result anyways.
No saying you aren't. You criticising Young for his dive shows you are
There's no bribing I agree, but it's garbage. Garbage referring. Nothing to be proud of. Like when we French handed ourselves a 2010 world cup appearance. Just ask the Irish. It's garbage
Betamorne (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Hahaha, A Man UTD fan who doesn't "care about how the game went. " What else is new?
Blueheart (Manchester City) 1 year ago
They just want the 3 points eh
Desperad0oo7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ashley young didn't dive you mug. Everyone including di matteo knew it was red. Gtfo
Loserpool fans don't even know what 3points is lol
Betamorne (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Oh cjay, you must be one of those Man UTD fans that doesn't realize the game has been around for more than 5 years. Go back to playing fifa
Samhoe (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Over the past year or so football has started dying for me. I've been watching less and less matches and today's matches just completely killed it for me.

Liverpool denied a clear goal last minute. Chelsea robbed so obviously, even the commentators couldn't believe the calls.

Can't be wasting any more time watching football games when a team's entire season can be decided by a moment of incompetence of a referee.
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I felt the same and switched off after 3-2. It makes no sense to watch football like that. But next week I'm up for it again...
Same way I felt about the champions league semi finals in 2011 when Pepe was sent off for Alves' dive and Higuain's goal disallowed when Ronaldo was brought down onto Mascherano who then spectacularly dove and won the free kick for Barca?
Please STFU, typical Barcelona glory hunter
Barca fan talkingg about refereeing decisions, hahaha
Ekoj (Perspolis) 1 year ago
Why always the highlights for important games suck?
Great highlights here:

Link: www.soccer-blogger.com/2012/10/28/chelsea-vs-manch...

4th down, video from Canal+ Sport in French
RogerMilla (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Watched this game and probably the best of the season so far.... Man UTD were set to lose against the 11 men Chelsea.... Referee was not consistent, props to Chelsea supporters for backing their team til the end.... We need some of that at Arsenal
Desperad0oo7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ya we were so set to lose we went through on goal and they had to take a red card to the face to stop us from scoring. Once it was 10 vs 11 it was game over anyway. If united wanted they could have wiped the floor with chelsea 9 men but opted for running the clock down. At least be thankful for that. Not at any point in the game was chelsea ahead of united so stfu
We were set to lose haha really? Young was through on goal when ivanovic fouled him
Gabar (CDSC Cruz Azul) 1 year ago
Chicharito! Chicharitoooo! Now you see why the little pea is way better than Welbeck? Man UTD would be doing an enormous mistake playing without him
Maestro7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
@Pball all he can do is score offside goals you say -
Gabar (CDSC Cruz Azul) 1 year ago
Well Pball.... I fully understand your sad pain. The wounds are so deep that you're still bleeding to death. Viva Chicharitooooo!
Well I didn't see the handball on the highlights, yes Torres dove, Ivanovic probably deserved red, but then again I'm not sure young felt that much contact either. Really dicey decisions here, and in the end, they made the difference in this game. The goal was clearly off. I'm pissed for Chelsea, this is a very unfair result and Man UTD doesn't have much to be proud of. Very entertaining but so bad refs. Just bad. Hopefully Chelsea uses this to galvanize their energies and go murder them at old trafford
Shadowolfs (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Umm.... We won.... At SB.... Against the league leaders.... Tell me more how we have nothing to be proud of
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Don't be proud, red faces...
Vlad1m1r (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Watching the replays over again, the thing that strikes me more than anything else is the similarity between Ivanovic's tackle on Young and Evans' on Torres. Aside from the position on the field (Young being in a clearer goal-scoring opportunity) the amount of contact and the ease with which the player goes down is virtually identical.

Surely then Clattenburg has produced a massive double standard? If Torres dove, then surely Young's tackle should be judged a dive. And if Ivanovic is penalised for his tackle on Young, surely Evans should be for the same offense on Torres. So from that either Torres should be pardoned or Young retrospectively punished?
You assume he saw the contact on torres. Clearly he didn't, unless he is a cheat
Lettyar (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Are you blind or smoke something?
There was barely any contact, torres was surrounded by red shirts and just went down. I think you can forgove the ref for saying he dived. Still the red second yellow wqs harsh, takes balls to make such a big decision like that 5 minutes after giving a red card to the same team
Arshacute (Manchester United) 1 year ago
How can you say it is the same sort of foul. Young was on a clear one on one situation with the goalkeeper, and Ivanovich caught him on the back. Torres was in 4 to 1 situation, and defender was in front of him. And, s**t, he dived.
Open your eyes, watch the highlights again
Shadowolfs (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Vlad you missed the fact that young was taken down from behind, torres was from the front. So no matter if evans hit torres with the people around the ball it most likely would have been jsut a free kick. And looking at it torres has minimal contact while running at someone which looks more like a dive then when running away from someone and having your feet get caught up

Kick4Life - changing lives through football