Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Manchester United, Nov 8
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I thought it would be a larger gap in score....  It's kind of dual...
Kingsun (Barcelona) 4 years ago
The kick to Drogba should have been a red card and a penalty.... Instead Drogba got a Yello card.... WHAT THE HELL!
Wastoid (Manchester United) 4 years ago
His play-acting got him the yellow, obviously...
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 4 years ago
And evans shuld have been red carded.... Obviously...
ECEssien (Chelsea) 4 years ago
This guy saying he would not show any pain if he got mid-air spikes-first kung-fu kicked in the chest by a professional footballer? Wow...
SHUNGEN (Nagoya Grampus) 4 years ago
Maybe he should try that and see if it hurts him.... ==; I mean seriously, even watching the reply looked painful...
Costix (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Luck was on chelseas side. We had to win
Thedreamteam (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Chelsea! And Fergurson still claims that the ref was not on his side and that's probably why the ref did not give any card to Evans
Rockstar (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I thought Evans was yellow carded?
Mauijim (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Later in the match against Carvalho
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Rooney! He is amazing.    Thought it would be a higher scoring affair.    Oh well next time.
Rrshorty20 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Vry intense match, esp the 2nd half! Evans clearly should have been given a red card for the ufc kick to drogbas chest and chelsea should have been awarded a penalty! Then he takes a swipe at carvalhos legs, disgraceful player.... United should feel a bit unlucky at this result bt wt goes around comes around ferguson!
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Wow and you call urself a chelsea fan?
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I liked droba's reaction. First he start shaking his legs like he is having a seizure and then he looks at the camera and starts shouting. Yes I know it must have hurt but drogba surely over exaggerated the situation especially considering that he was back on the field in 3 minutes
How about Terry's stumbling shirt pull on Valencia--should have been a penalty. And Drogba pullind down Wes Brown and attempting to play the ball from an off-side position on the goal?
Drogba is a king of all drama kings but it should have been a penalty
Announcers always rave about the "strength of Drogba". But he sure does go down at the slightest contact despite all that strength
Tig3r94 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Lol he lookd like he had a fit.... Nice "drama" there drogba
Swagg (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I think both teams did wellll
I always try to be objective but today I have to say we were the better team
Agreed. Should have come away with at least a point. To Chelsea's credit. Their defending was tough
Joe420x (Chelsea) 4 years ago
WITH OUR (chelsea) sloped UP D THAT really shows HOW BAD MU really IS overall.... GO blues
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I personally have said what I think about this match. Although if you look at what many poeple who are not fans of either team say about the foul on drogba its pretty obvious it should have been a red card and a penalty shot. The red card Scholes recieved against Tottenham earlier this year was less dangerous than Evans' tackle on Drogba
I don't think it was a tackle it was more of a flying kung fu kick. I was more amazed to know that drogba got a yellow card
Read my post above. Poor refereeing indeed
Evans jumped straight up (it was clearly not a 50/50 ball). Drogba recklessly leaped at a ball he had no chance of reaching. "Flying Kung-Fu kick" is a gross exaggeration...
Dolipret (Chelsea) 4 years ago
@Wastoid: Evans already got the ball, he saw Drogba is coming (yes if you look at the vid, he glance at him), all of a sudden his feet when to Drogba chest. WTF ! It would have been clean ball clearing, and no body get hurt, but he just had to do it doesn't he. And I like my striker to seek any chance he got, including the chances that Evans miss the header
Again, poor refereeing.
We were the better team as our midfield dominated theirs, but alas we lost.

Sir Alex's comment against Wiley deserved him a penalty, but he made a few good points about referee in general. Tonight did showcase how poor the decisions could be. So why do referees could most of the time go away with this but not the managers and players?

1. Rooney was clearly onside;
2. Valencia was tripped by Terry after he tumbled;
3. Drogba should have been awarded a penalty and what the heck the yellow card was for? He might act up as if he was inches away from death, but a yellow card?
4. Fletcher won the ball fair and square from Ashley Cole;
5. Drogba was offside, he took Wes Brown to the ground and yes a goal was awarded.

It was a disappointing night overall. Now I feel what Arsenal's been through the night we beat them 2-1.

BTW Carvalho is the real cu*t
Bokki (Arsenal) 4 years ago
A manc you fan blaming poor refereeing! Wowww. Funny that! Usually bad reffereeing works your way! Like your dodgy 96th minute comebacks
A manc will always be a manc.... Not all but this type of fans whu just can stop blaming evrything for the lost.... Its like saying we suld have won the champs league last year if the reff was better or we shuld have won the champs league 2years ago if terry din strip.... Can we just stop complaining for god sake...
Bluekiwi (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hey rockstar. You and your precious man utd have had their fair share of bad refereeing decisions work for you this year and every other year prior. Stop being a hypocrite and move on! Seriously. You all always whine after a defeat, its quite sad.

Btw gary neville is a cu*t
Yayiri (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Is this some kind of sickness that all Man Utd fans have making excuses?
Ltm017 4 years ago
No its just the deep sorrowful gut wrenching knowledge that they lost.... It will make any grown man cry...
HangTime (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Lets do it again the next time around
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Buu! It should have been 2-0, cause of the evans tackle
It shouldn't. Seriously watch the whole game for goodness sake. Don't just take a snippet out of the whole context
Rockstar, are you telling him to see the whole game or just evans tackle/kick? Because its not always how a team performs through out the match. Getting sucker punched is a part of the game
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Rockstar united didn't deserve a goal because they only got 2 shots on target. You need to test the keeper to score and they just didn't. Nice shot by rooney but you need to do that a few times, not just once. United's midfield was excellent today but their defence was rather ordinary and you can't expect much from rooney all alone against terry and carvalho. I personally believe that 1-0 is a fair result because even if the ref had called everything right, there would have been an evans penalty and valencia would have been red carded
The "should have been 2-0" was just silly. How could a highlight justifies someone who clearly did not watch the game to say, Yea.... It should have been 2-0.

Our midfield dominated the game from the first half. Essien (who I always admire) had a very quiet game. Lampard blew out chances, and where was Ballack?

The only Chelsea players who did extremely well was Anelka. You have a very quiet game Chelsea
@Blueskies:
1-0 is a fair result?
Then I beg to differ, how could it be fair result, when Rooney had a chance to go one on one and denied by a bad decision?
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Well, I watched the whole game live, and chelsea were very lucky.
All the pundits agree utd were the dominant team in the game, I don't know what game some of you were watching.
Drogba fouled evans, and his boot caught drogba when he was falling, of course drogbas ribs were broken, and he was back playing seconds later.... Big girls blouse.
Utd should have had a penalty, and terry sent off for the shirt pulling on valencia.... Stonewall.
And how the ref thought fletchers tackle was a foul, was beyond me, is it any wonder fergie gets into the trouble he does, when incompetant refs are allowed to get away with bad decisions.
I think it was blueskiesahead thought the ref had a good game, you wanna take another look mate, he was rubbish.
And that's not me being bitter in defeat, if we get beaten fair and square, then fair enough, but to play as well as utd did, against a team no-one has beaten at the bridge for ages, or even scored against, and be beaten by a free kick decision which anyone could see was, nt a free kick.
I have never seen ashley cole be so ineffective in a game, valencia never gave him a sniff, lampard was the worst player on the pitch, so utd musta done something right.

I thought utd were good enough to take all 3 pts, but WE always get the decisions.... Yeah right
Bla bla bla, stop crying for god sake.... Whts matter is the 3points.... 10years layter people will just remmber the result not wht happened in the match.... You guys get lucky so many times before with reff.... And its your gaffer fault for attcking the reff b4 and now he's done it again.... If we lost tht match I take tht as a man.... Stop crying and move on...
Ltm017 4 years ago
Yeah right.... Let them cry and whine if they want.... Especially losing like they did. Its not like Chelsea dominated the match anyway.... It was a pretty fair match up and I knew it was going to be close.... No one could predict this. If it wasn't Manutd fans crying and whining it would be some Chelsea fans

Chelsea were the lucky ones in this one. But no matter how you get the goal its a goal and makes you the winner.... So.... Next time....

I;m sure if you would have lost 1-0 on as rubbish a call as that free kick, you would be on here complaining as well...
Yayiri (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I agree with you Guardiangel 100%. Be a man and shut the f**** up Bestie 7 no one cares what happened in the game. Were you crying when you writing all that crup? . Finally, Man utd lost and the three points went to chelsea. LOL
That's the only thing a scouser has to laugh about this week, eh?
I find it incredible that a chelsea and barca fan agreeing, after the semi final which chelsea should have won, and all the crying went on, and on, and on....
We cried our way to all those premiership titles, which chelsea will never win,
You have a lovely way with words yayiri.    Make me big boy.... !.... Bring it on.
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
For all those who are saying that the ref is to blame for the result you obviously are only looking at the one decision. Yes it was abad call for the free kick, but evans should have been red carded for his stomp on drogba, and then later valencia should have been sent off for his tackle on lampard at the end of the game. Not sure how he got away with only a yellow there. And lets give it to the ref he had a fantastic first half and the second half wasn't that bad either aside from the calls I just mentioned. Overall it was a well played match by both sides.

What won it for chelsea was our defending, and our ability to actually put some shots on net. Shots were 18 to 12 for united but they only had 2, yes 2 shots on goal. Chelsea had 6. And when the goalie has more to stop, you are far more likely to put one into the net. Not the ref's fault that united didn't take the chances that they did get, and not the ref's fault that our defence was stellar today. Machester did well to pack the midfield and stop our buildup, but once we got past their midfield, their defence just couldn't seem to do the job.

Great game and hopefully this whole "chelsea won because of the ref" thing will be settled at old trafford
Drama King Drogba should have been awarded a penalty, I agree. But "the ref had a fantastic first half" was completely a joke. Rooney's on goal was called for an offside, what the heck was that? Not to mention when Terry "tripped" himself again and brought down Valencia inside th box. Far from a fantastic first half to me.

Edit:
You defence was good, but stellar? Not really
Ltm017 4 years ago
Point is there was a lot of tackling and pushing going on from both sides...
Psyduckdan (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I didn't watch the match but I must say it was a good goal from John Terry
It went off the back of anelka's head.  He was up over anelka headed on, off the back of the head. Terry took credit cause he jumped higher
Reece (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Well done to chelsea.... Great display.... 27 goals without conceding since vs hull city at the start of the season at home.... Great header from JT.... Good that he got his 1st vs united this season.... Anyways Wes brown and Jony Evans.... Evans to me is one for the future he's class.... He is only young and has alot of qualitys about him.... As ferdinand is falling off abit i'd go with evans from now anyway.... But when he nearly killed drogba :@ lol wernt good.... Top of the league 5 points clear lalala.... Hope we win the prem and champions league COME ON chelsea

Kick4Life - changing lives through football