Sorry bro, did this ruin your day? If not then next weekend at OT surely will
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
First to say Howard Webb.... MOTM.... Stupid stupid
Somere (Portmore Utd) 2 years ago
First to say grow up.... You stupid stupid
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Are you proud of your win today? What are you proud of.... Proud of Howard Webb
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Did you even watch the match. You never saw the pen on welbeck by Cahill. Answer that?
CheMaradona 2 years ago
I don't think anyone is proud to have won that as it was a tie, but that ref should be investigated by the FA for corruption
JesseMesse (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Mu couldve had 4 peno's so I think you got lucky
BenHall2K9 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
CheMaradona, corruption? He flagged two clear cut penalty's, failed to give Cahill a red card, gave Chelsea a free kick in the last minutes when Luiz did that ridiculous dive.... He's not corrupt, he's just s**t
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol @ Biggs50.... We didn't win.... Were you watching the same match?
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Howard webb was Sh*t from beginning to end :/
[account-removed] 2 years ago
So is RM
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
If you say so
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
~fair result based on the run of play, but dubious 2nd pen call by howard. First pen was a stonewall pen: regardless of what evra did, if you tackle an opposing player in the box and don't get the ball, your clumsy ass just gave the other team a pen.

Second pen was a terrible call, similar to the one called on smalling last year vs zhirkov, but I guess these things happen (just like own goals). I can see WHY it was called (defender clumsy challenge, contact, man goes down) but it was never a penalty, just clumsy play between the two players.

So proud of the club's history and character. Never say die attitude at its finest: I'm surprised united didn't go on to win it all
Paytonred (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nobody mentioned Webb waved away 2 legit pens claims on Welbeck and Young when the score 0-0....

And he gave the right pen on Evra, 3-1.... And then soft pen on Welbeck 3-2.

Selective memory, haters?
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And nobody talks about a possible red card for Cahill.... Lmao
Only the decisions that go in favor of us are talked.... Typical...
Kaffy (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
2nd penalty was a joke and horrible defending from chelsea's Defenders
Speedyuhh (Club América) 2 years ago
I was already uneasy watching Man UTD push forward again and again, but to see Webb gift them that second penalty.... Man, that's depressing. I am not taking away credit from Man UTD though; they played a great second half. Really, the game could have gone either way and a draw seems fair, but the ref really botched it
Wiktoria (Manchester United) 2 years ago
"Nobody, nobody does it better than Manchester United! "    David de Gea amazing O;
We make a comeback but other fans only bitch about the soft penalty. You ALL really telling me NO ONE saw the first penalty on welbeck by cahill? Haaaaaaaattteeeeeeeers The lot a you
R9Brasil (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The foul by Cahill was outside the box, and two wrongs don't make a right my friend
HOW THE BLOODCLAAT you REAH HERE!
The young one was outside the the box. Haaaaaaaaaattteeeeeeeeeerrrrsssssss!
REDDEVIL90 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Its funny that its coming from a barcelona fan! LOL
R9Brasil (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I don't see what Barcelona have to do with this match. AND like I said before, two wrongs don't make a right. If you feel Barca dive, fine, but are you really going to justify you're diving by saying Barca do it too? Childish, much like your manager
I DID not justify anything. I bet you wouldnt have said Howard Webb was crap if he waved all 4 penalties. You wudda said Good win chelsea
Footycray (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Bad Second penalty given? What about the first 2 penalties not given? The reds played like champs and they should have won. Chelsea played well, but they've gotta' learn to defend properly. They were playing in their home ground or else they would have given at least 3 penalties
Kraken07 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
1st penalty claim: young falls clearly not a penalty since he dives!
2nd penalty claim: welbeck falls and maybe that should be a penalty. But I think its should have been a freekick since the contact starts outside the penalty area.
3rd penalty claim: evra falls, that's not very much contact, evra puts his leg in front of sturridge and falls. But its atleast some contact
4th penalty claim: welbeck falls and that's clearly a dive.

Howard webb is not a good referee and chelsea deserved to win that game.
But I'm kinda happy it was a draw. Because liverpool can close in on chelsea now and city is keeping united below them in the table
Footycray (Manchester United) 2 years ago
So you did not see the jersey being pulled at all?  
From BBC:
A lot of you are talking about that Danny Welbeck penalty shout, but I've just had another look at another (earlier) one, when Ashley Young went to ground after tangling with Jose Bosingwa. There didn't seem much in it at the time but replays show Bosingwa clearly had a handful of his shirt. Suffice to say Howard Webb didn't give that one either
BenHall2K9 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
1st penalty claim: Bosingwa had hold of Youngs shirt, you see those all the time given as penalty's.
2nd penalty shout: Cahill gets nowhere near the ball, and I do believe that the rules state that if contact is still being made upon entering the penalty area (even if the original foul is outside the box) then the referee is to award a penalty.
3rd penalty shout: I agree on that one.
4th penalty shout: Ivanovic quite clearly makes contact with Welbeck's foot without touching the ball previously, and Welbeck loses balance, and tumbles, not a dive, it's a foul
Enlarged (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That was no foul on Welbeck  He triped
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The 2 calls for penalties that were not given were more of a penalty than the two that were given from what I saw
JasonMC (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea 3 - 3 Manchester United: Extended Highlights, Full Match and Post-match interview… Link: t.co/qsdHzD0C
Thanks mate
CheMaradona 2 years ago
Wow that is the most horseshit referee in the game, nothing against United but that was the most bullshit game ever played. I hope that ref gets fired by the FA and that there is an investigation undertaken
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
That won't happen because the penalties were awarded to ManU. Referees get extra points for that

Kick4Life - changing lives through football